The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

I just buy chocolate in the carton - chocolate in the sachet and chocolate bars. The

Chicken and mushroom soup aint too bad! Niether is the veg one. But chocolate is the only shake I like

well i would say, if u dont like the soups then replace one of them with a small meal, you will still have roughly the same weight loss, its bad enough not eating at all, but having shakes/soups u dont like is even worse, come dinner time u wanna enjoy it,not think yuck xx

or u can try ringing ur CDC and asking her if u can change the shakes/soups

Day 5 and still going strong! i dont even feel hungry now, just feel dead rough when i wake up first thing, and considering i have to get up 3 times a night with my lil boy, im proud that i have managed to nearly get thru the week, have you noticed Kim that you feel extra cold now you are on this diet? how much did you lose in your first week ? when i started this after i had my daughter i lost 8lbs first week, but i was 2 stone heavier then i am now, and my CDC said that i wont lose as much because i hav'nt that much to lose, iv lost 5lbs so far, id love to get on them scales monday and be 10stone or 9stone14 would make my day,

hows it going for you? are you still on ss? x

I quit :rofl: thats willpower for ya. £38 down the draaaain.

Oh charl - the first few days are hard - if you can get past day 3 you would find it gets easier x

Well day 24 I think now! Yes im always bloody cold!
Im still on SS, I have about 70lbs to loose even though I've already lost 60 so nearly halfway there. I lost 13lbs my first week this time, 4lbs 2nd and 6lbs 3rd.
You're lucky you've not got much to go! Im gonna try do 12 weeks SS, nearly 4 down so might do it! I just wanna get to my target and go wedding dress shopping! I think I can do it by July, just gotta keep 100%

Im sure you'll have a fab loss on monday!

wow you have done amazing - i have always said if i had more then 4 stone to lose, i really dont think i could do it, you should be very proud of yourself - xx

How much did you loose the first time round?
The first 40lbs cam off slow - I messed about after I left CD and ate crap then was good. Decided I had to go back to CD, I dont wanna be a big bride. So I've got 4st 10lbs left so I hopefully can do it for sept!

65lbs i lost the first time, i was on ss for 8 weeks, i really couldnt have managed anymore
ah your well on your way now is no reason you shouldnt be at target weight time sept coms x

Well done hun! Got mine on Weds, I have a feeling I've lost barely anything for some reason. Im normally right =[

Hi ladies...how are you all? Havent been on for a while...wanted to tell you all i am finally 6lb away from my goal so i will soon be starting maintance!! Woohoo...so happy...thankyou girls for your support you have all been fab! Couldn't have got so far without you all :hugs: xx

:wave: hi girls
I see there are a few new ones in, hello newbies!

well, how am I doing? I have 5 lbs to go till goal and ive fallen off the wagon:blush: Its all this baking, its not good! I keep saying'right i'm starting again on wed, thur blah' but i eat something:dohh: where has my will power gone girls.....help me I need to get it back! I cant give up now i'm so close.

keep going keep going your not far of target then you will be able to eat again. You have done it and got this far.Even if you do slip up during the day dont waste the day away carry on the diet. Good luck!!!

well done Kim that is excellent xx

Jackie- come on woman - 5lbs to go is hardly anything you have come this far,just a week or 2 more, i have to say your cakes look lovelyyyyyy! i may have to sample one when i lose this flab x

My facebook is being over-run by cakes and cupcakes thanks to the ladies on here! Hard times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->