• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

yay lost 6 lbs this week. thats 20lbs in 3 weeks im well chuffed!!! :)

Excellent PM x

Im still doing well... wonder how much iv lost this week, weigh in isnt till weds this week

Girls i've got some products left over from mine. I have 16 left i think.

One spicy tomatoe soup.
An original porridge and an apple and cinnamon porridge.
Some vanilla/banana/fruits of the forest/strawberry/choc powder shakes.
And one of each banana/choc/strawberry in the already made cartons.
If anyone wants them and just wants to pay me the postage?? I'll send them out just PM me (Now sold in exchange for cupcakes :rofl:)

heya
i have tried this once i i lost about a stone in 2 weeks but i couldn't afford to keep doing it :(

i still can't and was wondering if anyone has any cheaper options? i've seen all the food etc going cheap online but i'm so fussy i only like the porridge and the tetra packs :(

thanks xxx

heya
i have tried this once i i lost about a stone in 2 weeks but i couldn't afford to keep doing it :(

i still can't and was wondering if anyone has any cheaper options? i've seen all the food etc going cheap online but i'm so fussy i only like the porridge and the tetra packs :(

thanks xxx

I know theres a version on Ebay but I don't know anyone thats tried it, but I know its cheaper. Theres also the one you can get through the chemist - but Im not sure how expensive it is x

Oooo and I lost 6lbs this week!!

So 70lbs or 5st lost overall! Just another 4st to go!

bloody fantastic Kim :) your an inspiration

i lost 4lbs this week, was hoping for more! seeing as i resisted all them easter eggs, and AF is on her way,

winegums - have you heard of celebrity slim? same sort of thing as CD, but you have 2 shakes aday plus a small meal, i started it, but didnt like the shakes, for a weeks worth its £24.99

You've lost a 1st in 2 weeks though! Considering you've not got loads to loose thats fantastic!!

I have some sachets if anyone is interested they are just sitting in the cupboard but i cant throw them out cos they cost so much lmao

heya

thanks xxx

If you go to avidlite.co.uk they do meal replacement shakes for £6.95 for 7.x

~~~~~
Right girls I am gonna come back and join you all!!!!!!!!!!!!But I am gonna be brave and try SS but the + as I need the milk in my brew!!I am not sure how I will get on as l like my food to much but determined to get rid of this weight now.I have some shakes left from before so can start on them and then get some next week.I cant finf my book anywhere,how many shakes a day onn SS+??x

Its 4 shakes a day on SS+ hun if your having milk not the meal. We'll be skinny minnies by blackpool!

Its 4 shakes a day on SS+ hun if your having milk not the meal. We'll be skinny minnies by blackpool!

Here is hoping!!!!!!!!:happydance:

How much Milk aswell hun?was 200ml?,need to find my book!lol.x

I've just realies Kim and Hannah there's like 2 days between you both getting married :haha:

I've changed mine and its still diff to yours lol - your getting married on 18th sept?

Yeah the 18th maybe I did it wrong?will have a look now!!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->