• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

Changed it and lost a day!!!!Noooooooooooooooo:rofl: Are we right now?x

:rofl:

Sorry i pointed that out. Caused a bit of fuss didnt i :dohh: x

Hi everyone!

I'm thinking of restarting CD, but I'm a bit nervous of how much I will struggle due to my job... I work in mental health and it's a very physically and mentally demanding job and I'm terrified of passing out at work. I know I won't be able to do anything for a couple of weeks as I'm going on a Control and Restraint course in a weeks time and I'll need more than the 400 or so cals that I'd get on SS.

How long did it take you to get over the tired/starving stage of the diet? I can't remember how long it took me, but I do remember it was pretty scary!

I'm doing ultraslim (tescos slimfast lol) at the mo with okayish results, but I feel like a need a boost as I'm rapidly losing motivation!

Hiya Orange-sox!

I seen your post in MM and wondered if it was the same one! Im under a diff name on there though!
The first time round day 3 was bad then after that I was fine, this time it took 5/6 days for me to stop the headaches and hunger - very strange!

If you do SS+ the results aren't that diff from SS, I had 2 SS+ days last week and lost 6lbs from somewhere with no exercise!

Good luck!!

Wahay! I've seen your journal on mm kim and it clicked with me last night that it was you!

Regards to the headaches; I'll probably try to time it so I start while I'm off work for a few days, or on nights.

And the sachets, yeah the whole should I have three, should I have four, should I just SS+ thing is an issue for me at the mo what with work and all, it might cost a bit more in the long run, but at least I know I'll be safe if I have the four of them! I am 5'7 anyway so I'm right on the borderline for 4 packs regardless of job.

I work weekends and sometimes struggle with running about all day so CDC said have 4 or a meal if I felt I had to so im sure you'll be fine espesh with your height and job.

Agree that try start when you've got a free few days!

Hey ladies!!!I am back today!!!Start my SS+ and I am dreading it!!!!xx

Good luck hun! I'm still trying to get my head back in the zone before i start back on SS, I know that I need to do this for my own good, but I keep thinking "Oh but if I do *insert diet name here* then I can eat *whatever comes to mind*" I know it's not going to do me any good, nor will I lose any of the weight because the size I am right now, I just dont have the confidence to get myself into a public gym (which is how I previously maintained my weight before injuring my knee.... I also can't exercise properly due to my weight putting pressure on my knee)

So basically, I need a big fat kick up the bum!

Aww hun,I have RA in my hips so cant do any heavy excersise as its too painfull as I know how you feel!I think I am in the zone now,but I know I will miss my food!Its easier during the week when OH is at work but when its weekend I want to eat with him & the kids and have a bottle of wine etc.I have done the 810 step and found that OK as I had small meal but it just stopped at 14st and couldnt get below that point,so whole hog it is!Just got to think about my wedding day and hopefully that will get me through!!Good luck hun when you decide to do it and hopefully can help each other through!xx

Lost 2lbs. Grrrrr!

Not enough water so got my bottles filled up this week

A 2lb loss is better than no loss at all you muffin!!

Well done Kim :hugs:

Totally random but I've just noticed you're from Haworth! That's totally close to me!! Oooo I'm all excited that someone lives near me!

I'm in clayton, that's like between queensbury and thornton!

I must I must motivate myself, that's kinda cool having a cambridge buddy close to me, I will deffo have to meet up with you now! :p

How is everyone getting on today? Hope you dont mind the unmotivated imposter spamming your thread!

Im motivated for next week! Though I have loads of sweets taking up my garage for the wedding so trying hard to resist!

Not far at all then hun!!Def have to meet up for a brew!x

My CDC does not do it anymore just called her as thought I better had seen as I am doing SS+ so need to find another now!Have done a day but not sure if I should wait until I have a new CDC before I continue as reading their webpage you need a doctors consent or somthing to go ahead on SS??(I did step 2 before)What you do you think?x

You only need docs consent if your BMI is above 40. They just write to your doc and let you know if its been more than 6 months since you seen your last CDC.

Ah ok so I should be ok to plod on on my own then until my new CDC comes.Just found another online so going to email her now.How much does SS cost you Kim??I spent about £40 per week before but somebody said that differant CDC charge diff prices is that right?.Sorry for all the questions today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->