The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

Good luck today!!! It's my first day aswell and I'm feeling sick at the sight of the powder lol

Good luck hun!!! I'm not a huge fan of the powder ones so have had just Tetras at the moment and will see how that goes!!! Hope today goes ok for you xx

Hi all!!

Im starting cambridge on thurs morning my birthday lol

Ive been on it before but had to come off as i fell pregnant with my last son ...since having my son in april ive been attending slimming world and lost 1 1/2 stone with them but im now stuck in a rut as its just going to slow for me...so ive decided to go back to the shakes to see quick results ....hows everybody been doing on it any great success stories for me.

I could really do with some motivation...thanks sue x

Im restarting, for good this time! orental chilli here i come lol

Ooooo I'm starting it soon too! Deffo going to keep at it this time too, just got to get my next block of day shifts out of the way and I will be able to ease myself through the tired shitty phase without too much pain lol!

Going to need some superdooper support though, some of my night shift colleagues are takeaway monsters!!!

I re-started yesterday :(

Havent been on it in weeks, so probably put all the weight back on! Hopefully I can loose quite abit in the first week back

Good luck all!

I used to like all the flavours... but since falling off the wagon all I can drink is chocolate mint :dohh:

Hi all..

Well i started today so far so good im living off the choc and choc mint cant stomach owt else well she did give me 2 packets of the porridge to try original and the apple and cin one so maybe ill like themand it may actually feel like im eating something lol...

Good luck to you all x

Im on and off cambridge like a bloody yo yo.....

I think what Im really lacking is some support....
I woke up yesterday and was totally on it... made the mistake of going unitl 7pm on 1 shake... whoops and then had a packet of crisps a cheese toastie and some bloody wine gums....

Back on it today though girls xx

I'm back on it today too! This is about my 500th restart but this time I am determined to do it!!! Good luck everyone! Xx

Oooo it's Day 1 for me too today! I will stay strong and do it properly this time! Good luck Pretty_Peony

I'm CONSIDERING doing this but not 100% sure :wacko:

Do I need to have a consultant or can I just do it? xx

im starting this tomorrow

I done it before for a few weeks then gave up .... but I had about 3 weeks of stuff left over ...

so im going to use that

wish me luck!! :flower:

Ok, so could I not buy the stuff online and just weigh myself? Xx

If you buy it off the internet, I can pretty much guarantee it will cost you way more than it does to buy it from a consultant.... Cambridge do not approve of their products being sold online and thus you will not be able to maintain a constant supply of it.

Whatever you decide hun good luck :) x

Its day one for me and im sooooooooo hungry! lol the thought of another glass of water makes me feel sick and i tried the porridge and its minging! Oh dear what you do to be thin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->