The 'chit chat' thread

Yeah I did a clear blue digi yesterday that came back as 'not pregnant' so who knows whats going on, 3 days late today! xx

Tayla - In previous pregnancy, did you get BFP before or after your period? My GP told me once that if you usually tested BFP before your period, it should be the same for all pregnancies but of course there are some special occasions.

:dust:

Lisa - :happydance::happydance: I hope your temp stays up and up and up and up and up!

As for me, still resting horizontally. The house is a mess and I am physically restraining myself not to pick up the hoover or the laundry basket! Thankfully its the weekend tomorrow and I've already written down To Do List for DH. :thumbup: He won't be a happy camper, especially I can't "thank" him in the way he would like. :haha:

Tayla - In previous pregnancy, did you get BFP before or after your period? My GP told me once that if you usually tested BFP before your period, it should be the same for all pregnancies but of course there are some special occasions.

:dust:

Lisa - :happydance::happydance: I hope your temp stays up and up and up and up and up!

As for me, still resting horizontally. The house is a mess and I am physically restraining myself not to pick up the hoover or the laundry basket! Thankfully its the weekend tomorrow and I've already written down To Do List for DH. :thumbup: He won't be a happy camper, especially I can't "thank" him in the way he would like. :haha:

Tayla our bodies can be so cruel sometimes and play these tricks on us - perhaps give it until monday, if no AF perhaps test again!

Zoe, forget the housework, just rest as much as possible. Perhaps you could save up the `thanks` for DH until a later stage!!!!!!:haha:

Apparently the tabs i'm on can muck up your periods!! goodness sake!!
Yes, save up the thanks lol xx

No, because the Crohn's isn't confirmed they won't put me on the tabs, the steroids take down/away the inflammation of the bowel that causes the pain. And guess what? I got my af earlier!1 Woohoo! xx

hi girls just popping in to say hi really... i havent been here in a really long time, mostly because i feel i have moved on alot since losing my daughter last year and im in a different place now in my life. i just wanted to let you all know how amazing you are and that i couldnt have gotten through alot of issues without the ladies i met here in second tri losses, i know alot of them have also moved from here by now but i know that some of you are probably still in that awful raw state of grief thats so hard to take. and some of you maybe waiting to try or ttc again and even in the tww so i just wanted to send you some love and hugs and really to just say that even though things will never be 'normal' for me again i have genuinely found peace in myself and i wanted to let you all know that no matter what happens once you have some support behind you theres no stopping us!

i hope all of you who are trying to concieve or in the tww get your little rainbows very soon. and for htose of you who are sadly new to this forum my heart and thoughts are with you. i will never forget my daughter and more importantly the wonderful ladies here are a constant reminder that she's not alone in heaven and that im not alone here!

love to you all and keep positive xxxxxxxxx

No, because the Crohn's isn't confirmed they won't put me on the tabs, the steroids take down/away the inflammation of the bowel that causes the pain. And guess what? I got my af earlier!1 Woohoo! xx

At least you know your body is working ok - just got to wait now and see what happens.:hugs:

hi girls just popping in to say hi really... i havent been here in a really long time, mostly because i feel i have moved on alot since losing my daughter last year and im in a different place now in my life. i just wanted to let you all know how amazing you are and that i couldnt have gotten through alot of issues without the ladies i met here in second tri losses, i know alot of them have also moved from here by now but i know that some of you are probably still in that awful raw state of grief thats so hard to take. and some of you maybe waiting to try or ttc again and even in the tww so i just wanted to send you some love and hugs and really to just say that even though things will never be 'normal' for me again i have genuinely found peace in myself and i wanted to let you all know that no matter what happens once you have some support behind you theres no stopping us!

i hope all of you who are trying to concieve or in the tww get your little rainbows very soon. and for htose of you who are sadly new to this forum my heart and thoughts are with you. i will never forget my daughter and more importantly the wonderful ladies here are a constant reminder that she's not alone in heaven and that im not alone here!

love to you all and keep positive xxxxxxxxx

Hi JoJo thanks for popping, all the best for your forthcoming due date.:hugs:

Oh Zoe, I am so so sorry hun, whenever you're ready we will be here ready and waiting for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What a lovely msg JoJo, thank you for stopping by :) xx
And I have good news ladies, I got a new job! xx

Hi everyone,

I am fine. Been home for 2 days now. Don't really know What to say. I am feeling numb. So...yeah.

as usual, i need to wait another 6-8 weeks to see my consultant to get the results back from blood & placenta. this time, DH signed the form to send fetus for post mortem, which I disagreed but he convinced me to. He said he doesn't want me to continue blaming myself if it was due to something else which we can rectify so fair enough, I guess...

but i still think it was fully my body's fault. maybe the stitch was already too late for me - cervix had shortened to 1.5cm and funneling so maybe the stitch had irritated the uterus/placenta. fetus was still doing fine, sucking its thumb when i went to a&e on saturday. gynae only said placenta was low and too much blood; she couldn't see what was going on so admitted me in for observation.

was it considered as 2nd tri loss at 13 weeks 4 days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->