The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

Hi ladies

I'm back from holiday and AF showed up while I was away, boo

Naughty me forgot to pack sample pots so clear blue will be missing 3x pots, I had an email while we were away so I'll reply tomorrow explaining that.

I'm excited to start using the OPKs and see a smiley face!

Fingers crossed to all those bd'ing and also waiting to test :)

Ohhh never thought of that. Lol!

Has anyone poster samples yet? What did you say when they asked what was inside?

I've posted back 2 lots and wasn't asked anything either time

Jodilee sorry missed your out - sorry AF showed her face!

I sent back my first parcel Friday and they didn't ask what was in it. I just said free post and handed it over.

I had my second high on the opk today woo hoo!! Will be dtd again tonight and see if I get my peak reading tomorrow or if still another high. We are dtd every day through high and peak readings.

Jodi welcome back, sorry af got you love. At least you have us trial ladies to keep you company :)

I sent back my first parcel Friday and they didn't ask what was in it. I just said free post and handed it over.

I had my second high on the opk today woo hoo!! Will be dtd again tonight and see if I get my peak reading tomorrow or if still another high. We are dtd every day through high and peak readings.

Jodi welcome back, sorry af got you love. At least you have us trial ladies to keep you company :)

we did too, although we missed yesterday (2nd day of peak) which could make all the difference but I was soooo poorly I needed to sleep!

does anyone else work out their EDD if they fell? mine would be 2nd april! :D d

Jodilee sorry missed your out - sorry AF showed her face!

Thanks ladies

I'm not surprised as OH was away around peak time last month so it would have been a proper surprise BFP!

Did my first pee sample this morning, I think it's going to take a few goes to get into a proper routine with it

Isn't the cling film stuff you have to chop and stretch round the wee pot really cool?!! Haha, I could do with a roll of that stuff, I like it, it's weird lol.

Anyway, got my peak today! Do you think that means ill ov tomorrow?

We dtd on both high days and will dtd to ight and tomorrow. Think that covers us or shall we go for one extra night? I might do an ic opk and see if its positive today. I have been know to ovulate 2 days after a pos opk and becuase I'm not temping I don't want to miss it!

I know they say dtd every other day is enough, and we conceive de last two times doing that but so far 6 months and haven't caught the egg so upping the stakes!!

Isn't the cling film stuff you have to chop and stretch round the wee pot really cool?!! Haha, I could do with a roll of that stuff, I like it, it's weird lol.

Anyway, got my peak today! Do you think that means ill ov tomorrow?

We dtd on both high days and will dtd to ight and tomorrow. Think that covers us or shall we go for one extra night? I might do an ic opk and see if its positive today. I have been know to ovulate 2 days after a pos opk and becuase I'm not temping I don't want to miss it!

I know they say dtd every other day is enough, and we conceive de last two times doing that but so far 6 months and haven't caught the egg so upping the stakes!!

I would dtd tonight aswell to be sure.

We will 100% be dtd tonight and tomorrow as the peak reading stays for 2 days. I meant shall we also dtd Tuesday x

I would test on Tuesday with a cheap opk see how dark it is u can dtd day of ov and day after since egg lives 12-24hr

I have completed the form to do the trial but wonder if they will say no as I have PCOS. What do you think girls? X

Yeh prob will, thanks chez!

I had ps opk today smurf, was much darker than control so will be negative by tomorrow. I think ill ov tomorrow or Tuesday but hopefully the :sperm: will be waiting once the egg pops out!!

Yeh prob will, thanks chez!

I had ps opk today smurf, was much darker than control so will be negative by tomorrow. I think ill ov tomorrow or Tuesday but hopefully the :sperm: will be waiting once the egg pops out!!

Fx for you, me n oh had only dtd once this month so don't worry to much :D

Only once?!! Jeepers, you must be super fertile!! We've dtd every other month both times I've been pregnant but that hasn't worked in the last 6 cycles so I've upped my game ;-) fourth day in a row tonight!

We are a fertile family. First time ttc I fell preg in second cycle, this time once we finally had the right timing it took 3 cycles. We are also a family of quick deliveres lol. I told oh finally last night with the present of course he's really happy. I must say I'm quite surprised he told his mum this morn while I was there and also he's told our friend. When we discussed it a while back he was sayin we keep it quiet til later on lol now he's framing the test :lol: said he can't keep it secret haha. It's as they say it only takes one sperm to make it through n fertilise the egg.

Congrats again mummy smurf
Xx

Well AF got me today, so I'm peeing in a pot from tomorrow (I've got one empty one in the box for today since I missed the first pee of the day)

This is all coinciding with my little girl, who is 20 months, just going into her toddler bed! I'm telling myself this is a sign! We are ready to start over with cots and tiny things again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->