The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

So confused...

CD9 and had a peak on an OPK :s had a low yesterday so no idea what's going on. Do you think it was a false reading? I was up with LO all night so not sure if the lack of sleep/extra peeing in the night has made a difference?

Not sure, would have thought extra peeing would more likely cause a low than a peak. Do you know when you o usually? Have you had any ewcm?
I got 2 peaks a week apart, only had ewcm with the second.

Just keep up with the bding anyway so you're covered.

That's odd. Are you temping as well? Could you have missed the high the morning before by being up alot and drinking more? The high is an estrogen reading and peak is lh so maybe you are low on estrogen? Or you have high lh and this is a surge but not your ovulation surge?

I agree keep bding and test again in a few days if you usually ov later than cd10-11 xx

Ohh smurf - sorry about the bleeding :hugs: good luck with scan tomorrow. I hope they can give you a picture - do come and show us!

chezz well done on getting ready and sorted out so fast!! Im deab impressed, takes me a while to get going in the mornings lol!

jodilee - strange. as the other ladies said, are you temping too?? keep BDing then you cover yousrself just in case xx

fingers crossed for out tww ladies - come on BFPs!! :yipee:

ladies Ive been trying to find the 'sticky' part of that fnny tape stuff to seal the pee bottles for a few mornings....today Ive realised there is no sticky side or end lol! you just stretch it and it holds in place :dohh:

I now have 4 bottle labelled and in the fridge!

Ohh smurf - sorry about the bleeding :hugs: good luck with scan tomorrow. I hope they can give you a picture - do come and show us!

chezz well done on getting ready and sorted out so fast!! Im deab impressed, takes me a while to get going in the mornings lol!

jodilee - strange. as the other ladies said, are you temping too?? keep BDing then you cover yousrself just in case xx

fingers crossed for out tww ladies - come on BFPs!! :yipee:

ladies Ive been trying to find the 'sticky' part of that fnny tape stuff to seal the pee bottles for a few mornings....today Ive realised there is no sticky side or end lol! you just stretch it and it holds in place :dohh:

I now have 4 bottle labelled and in the fridge!

Thanks il defo share pic if they do one for me. I'm not too worried I not had any more blood since so I guess it was normal I'd still rather make sure though so I should also get a more definate due date as they should measure it. I won't get on here til about 11 at a guess. Apt is at 9 30

So confused...

CD9 and had a peak on an OPK :s had a low yesterday so no idea what's going on. Do you think it was a false reading? I was up with LO all night so not sure if the lack of sleep/extra peeing in the night has made a difference?

Not sure, would have thought extra peeing would more likely cause a low than a peak. Do you know when you o usually? Have you had any ewcm?
I got 2 peaks a week apart, only had ewcm with the second.

Just keep up with the bding anyway so you're covered.

That's odd. Are you temping as well? Could you have missed the high the morning before by being up alot and drinking more? The high is an estrogen reading and peak is lh so maybe you are low on estrogen? Or you have high lh and this is a surge but not your ovulation surge?

I agree keep bding and test again in a few days if you usually ov later than cd10-11 xx

I'm not temping at the moment, may have to start next cycle tho as OPKs are just throwing more questions into the mix!

Haven't bd much as OH has been away, got some making up to do now!!

Purple :rofl: that made me laugh!! Isn't that stretchy stuff cool!!

I'd guess I'm 1 or 2 dpo today. Has anyone heard of eating pineapple core in the tww to help with implantation? Figured I'd try it but don't know how much I'm meant to have, man it's grim, so chewy!!

I've tried it a few times- just don't eat too much at once or you'll have horrible cramps! I think you're supposed to eat 1/5 (one portion for each of 5 days). I've heard brazil nuts are good too which are much easier to eat!

Girly there are two trials happening now I think, there's another clearblue thread in ttc with more info on. The one we are doing is sending off fmu from each day and in return you get some cb opks.

Smurf, sorry to hear about the bleeding, maybe it was a late implant bleed. Good luck at your scan.

How are you feeling chezz?

I'm good thanks. Symptom free pretty much peeing often but I've drank a bit more than normal today due to
This heat I think!
I canceled my dental app for 3 days before AF due as I can't have sedation if pregnant and have rearranged. But I know that now
I have cancelled then I'm already out for this
Month lol I can just tell!
How are you xx

Oh ok so quarter a day is ok then.... Where would the cramps be, uterus? Or like leg cramps?

Chezz you never know! Fingers crossed you've been lucky! I'm feeling fine, very early yet anyway for me. I need to drink more in the heat, keep getting headaches xx

Chez , in the nicest possible way I hope you have to delay your dental treatment for ohh...about the next 9 months!

Mrs w it's clever stuff but I'm such a dope :haha:

I've heard about the Brazil nuts but not the pineapple core (although isn't that supposed to help with getting labour started so maybe does something to the uterus??)
Great fibre I'm guessing anyway

Ok ladies, am I being thick or do I have a faulty test...

Got a peak yesterday (CD9) went to do another test this morning, display stuck on peak from yesterday and not recognising when a new stick is inserted. I didn't really have time to read the instructions today but before I contact clear blue is it something I'm (not)doing?!

Ok ladies, am I being thick or do I have a faulty test...

Got a peak yesterday (CD9) went to do another test this morning, display stuck on peak from yesterday and not recognising when a new stick is inserted. I didn't really have time to read the instructions today but before I contact clear blue is it something I'm (not)doing?!

No when you get your peak you need to stop testing. It stays peak for 48hours xx

Chez , in the nicest possible way I hope you have to delay your dental treatment for ohh...about the next 9 months!

Mrs w it's clever stuff but I'm such a dope :haha:

I've heard about the Brazil nuts but not the pineapple core (although isn't that supposed to help with getting labour started so maybe does something to the uterus??)
Great fibre I'm guessing anyway

I have delayed until 10th sep so I will be early in my cycle! And that's our last month of ttc too until 3 months before our wedding!

Like Chezz said it stays on peak for 48 hours

Which is a bit rubbish if you think it's way too early in your cycle.

I got my second call lady's so I'll be join u all soon.. They'll send box out on my next cycle..:D .x.

chezz - hopefully you youll be getting your BFP this time round!!
when is your wedding chick?

No5 - yay! wait till you see the enourmous box they send out!

Like Chezz said it stays on peak for 48 hours

Which is a bit rubbish if you think it's way too early in your cycle.

That's really frustrating as I don't think it was a true peak, ah well will see what it says tomorrow then!

yes i'd continue testing once the peak has gone away as i nearly missed my second peak, i only tested again later on in the cycle as I had ewcm, so missed my next lot of high days.

chezz - hopefully you youll be getting your BFP this time round!!
when is your wedding chick?

No5 - yay! wait till you see the enourmous box they send out!

Hopefully! 2nd august 2015 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"