The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

Sammy you were already on the list actually. Smurf I've added your bfp! Let me know when you know your due date and ill add it on. Anything else people want on there they can let me know xx

Going off ov my due date is 16th or 17th March

Oh cool. Hopefully a high tomorrow for me! I might go and do an ic opk now to see what happens there.

The thing that's not making me want to test is that if I did o later on then it would definitely be a bfn!

Chezz I had 3 days of highs before I got my first peak

The thing that's not making me want to test is that if I did o later on then it would definitely be a bfn!

Chezz I had 3 days of highs before I got my first peak

Reassuring!! :D xx

Still on holiday but just catching up with the thread; congrats mummy smurf!

Well, I caved and bought a test whilst we were out yesterday...:bfp: aah!!!

Can't believe it, due date is 12th March according to LMP, my hubby's birthday!! But I think I ovulated late and so could be a week behind. Praying that this is our sticky bean after last time.

Lots of luck to all you CB ladies!

Still on holiday but just catching up with the thread; congrats mummy smurf!

Well, I caved and bought a test whilst we were out yesterday...:bfp: aah!!!

Can't believe it, due date is 12th March according to LMP, my hubby's birthday!! But I think I ovulated late and so could be a week behind. Praying that this is our sticky bean after last time.

Lots of luck to all you CB ladies!

Thank you and congrats have a happy n healthy 9month

:wohoo: congratulations button :wohoo:

Another pre-trial bfp!!
Clearblue must expect this to happen quite a bit as everyone is TTC :haha:

Yep that's at least 3 ppl now gettin their bfp before gettin to start the trial lol must be our body knows. I looked how much those opks are out of curiosity and wow £30 for 10 who is crazy enough to spend so much??

Got my peak!! :D
Congrats to all these bfps!!!! So jealous lol!!!

Yey for a peak Chezz!

Well I caved and tested bfn! Boo!! Was feeling nauseous today and everything :haha:

So I guess either the witch will show up over the next few days, or I didn't o til cd25 after all and am only 6dpo.

Wohoo button! Congratulations!! :yipee:

Peggy :hugs: for the bfn xx

:hi: to spammy

Hi to everyone else :D

Pregnant ladies.... Any symptoms??

Well I could be 8 dpo today (possibly), I did do a rest...bfn, but it's likely too early. But I think AF will arrive in a day or two. On the plus side, then I'll be starting the trial wohoo!

Congrats button! Brilliant news!! I've added your bfp to page 1!!

Chezzz happy bding!! I'm jealous, cd14 over here and still low fertility grrrrr. I'm away tomorrow night tho so what's the betting I get a high on the one night this month that we can't dtd!!

Peggy, sorry for the bfn. I am really hopeful for you though, I'm guessing maybe you did ov when you had the big temp change and so was just too early to test.

Purple test again in a few days, probably just too early for you too.

Can't wait till we get our first bfp from the people who have done the trial, the opks are so expensive, hopefully they really make a difference and we will all be knocked up very soon :)

Cycle day 16 today.
so odd I've never use opk before ever, just assumed when my ovulation was going by 14 days before period and that's exactly it!

How are you all doing today? I need to post my wee - haven't had chance yet! Xx

I'm posting mine today chezz!! Cd15 and just got my first high! I'm away tonight so had a drag hubby to bed while our dd watched tv!!! Oops.

hi ladies :hi:

Mrs W - Im not holding my breath but I will test in a few days if AF hasnt shown.

fingers crossed for you ladies though - catch those eggies :D !

I'm posting mine today chezz!! Cd15 and just got my first high! I'm away tonight so had a drag hubby to bed while our dd watched tv!!! Oops.

Yay for the high!!!
I'm dreading the po lady asking what's in it! I might say saliva samples instead if pee ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->