The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

Will do, any fun ideas what I can write in a card without giving it away? I plan to give him the card get him thinkin then let him unwrap the vests n preg test.

Blimey surf, I couldn't possibly keep it too myself for so long, I'm terrible at keeping secrets!

I'm still not sure what is going on with my cycle. I either o'd cd17 the day before I got my peak and I've got a triphasic chart going on, or I o'd cd25 the day after I got my second peak, a week after the first?? :shrug:

I think Ff is right with CD17. I'm struggling I want to just tell everyone haha especially as my preg sis came round last night lol she's due 2days after my daughter's bday lol

I think CD 17 too, although Im no expert at all!
I thought Id ovd much earlier this cycle, but no FF is saying I ovd a week ago - although my temp taking hasnt been the best to be honest because I sometime have to do my temps a lot earlier then normal as my little girl is a very early waker) anyway might have to wait another few days for AF/testing

I think CD 17 too, although Im no expert at all!
I thought Id ovd much earlier this cycle, but no FF is saying I ovd a week ago - although my temp taking hasnt been the best to be honest because I sometime have to do my temps a lot earlier then normal as my little girl is a very early waker) anyway might have to wait another few days for AF/testing

Good luck keep us updated

Yes I'm thinking cd17, but I did put a fake temp in for cd14 as it's only then it gives me crosshairs :haha: should have started temping sooner!

But then I didn't get my peak til cd18 so :shrug:

If it was cd17 then the witch is due Friday, I'm away this weekend so if she doesn't show I might test on Tuesday.

Yes I'm thinking cd17, but I did put a fake temp in for cd14 as it's only then it gives me crosshairs :haha: should have started temping sooner!

But then I didn't get my peak til cd18 so :shrug:

If it was cd17 then the witch is due Friday, I'm away this weekend so if she doesn't show I might test on Tuesday.

Fx for u

Sorry you are confused Peggy. This is why I stopped temping as I spent all my time analysing the temps. I'm not sure I think maybe you ovulated cd25 as the rise is so big. Maybe the first high and peaks were a surge and you didn't then ovulate. I hope that either way you've caught the sticky bean! That's what counts.

Purplelou good luck to you, I hope the witch doesn't show!

I'm cd12 today and still low on the opks. I usually ov around cd19 so thinking I may get a high in 3 days or so. Can't wait, how sad haha! Really hoping these opks help me catch the egg this cycle.

Got my 2nd high today, due to get a peak tomorrow I would assume.
I had EWCM today also!!! Lots of dtd haha!

Yay Chezzz!! Happy oving!!

Peggy was thinking about you this morning.... Remember like smurf that hcg can give a positive opk result. Maybe you did ov cd17 and are pregnant? Have you tested xx

Hi ladies I've been lurking the past few days waiting for af to show so I can start the trial, well she arrived today so can finally start :)

This will be my 14th cycle ttc baby no3, so far the longest it's taken ttc!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246197//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Peggy was thinking about you this morning.... Remember like smurf that hcg can give a positive opk result. Maybe you did ov cd17 and are pregnant? Have you tested xx

Yes that's possible I suppose, although have had no symptoms at all. Before I got my bfp with Thomas I had sore boobs so that was what made me test as wasn't charting or anything then.

Going to try and wait until after the weekend to test.

Welcome Sammy!

Chezz did you get your peak?

Yes that's possible I suppose, although have had no symptoms at all. Before I got my bfp with Thomas I had sore boobs so that was what made me test as wasn't charting or anything then.

Going to try and wait until after the weekend to test.

Welcome Sammy!

Chezz did you get your peak?

No! :( I got another high though????
Not sure what that is meant to mean as your only supposed to get two, but it was deffo flashing!!!

Sammy welcome! Good luck on the trial, have added you to front page.

Chez it does say most people on the tests had 2 highs but when you read the full leaflet they only tested it on 87 women, doesn't seem many for a clinical trial?! Hopefully you'll get your peak tomorrow.

I haven't had a high yet grrr, can't wait to get a high. Cd 13 today.

It specifically says on the leaflet not to take the test bit out and look at the second line on there as it doesn't mean anything..... But obviously I have!! I do have 2 lines there so I wonder if that's like a normal opk and I am getting close. Who knows.

Gosh Peggy you are good, I'd have tested by now! No symptoms defo doesn't mean anything. With my last pregnancy I had no symptoms at all and it was doing a cheeky opk at 11dpo that made me suspect I was pregnant.

Sammy you were already on the list actually. Smurf I've added your bfp! Let me know when you know your due date and ill add it on. Anything else people want on there they can let me know xx

Sammy welcome! Good luck on the trial, have added you to front page.

Chez it does say most people on the tests had 2 highs but when you read the full leaflet they only tested it on 87 women, doesn't seem many for a clinical trial?! Hopefully you'll get your peak tomorrow.

I haven't had a high yet grrr, can't wait to get a high. Cd 13 today.

It specifically says on the leaflet not to take the test bit out and look at the second line on there as it doesn't mean anything..... But obviously I have!! I do have 2 lines there so I wonder if that's like a normal opk and I am getting close. Who knows.

Gosh Peggy you are good, I'd have tested by now! No symptoms defo doesn't mean anything. With my last pregnancy I had no symptoms at all and it was doing a cheeky opk at 11dpo that made me suspect I was pregnant.

If it's any reassurance, the lines on the test sticks that I've done are clearly getting darker!!
I've had boob pain and tummy cramp (although lower not one sided as usual) this afternoon so I might test again later!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->