The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

Glad you are feeling positive purple! Lets hope first cycle on the trial is a lucky one for you!

X

thanks ladies, keeping everything crossed for us all.

Im trying to stay positive becuase I think we are sooo lucky to have out little one already. dont want to be too devastated if we dont get lucky again xx

Congrats to the BFPs!

Girly- I have PCOS too and they accepted me.

AF came while I was away last week so I assume I've missed this cycle and need to start the next one- I haven't contacted them though. Does anyone know? I would have to start tomorrow which would be Day 6 for me.

Congrats to the BFPs!

AF came while I was away last week so I assume I've missed this cycle and need to start the next one- I haven't contacted them though. Does anyone know? I would have to start tomorrow which would be Day 6 for me.

I think they would make you wait to be honest xx

Ok good- I'm hoping we'll have a bigger fridge by the time I need to start collecting the pee :haha:

Congrats to the BFPs!

The same happened for me, I just started on day 5 when I was back home and emailed them stating that. They were fine with it and said just make sure I label up empty sample pots for days 1-4

Forgot to do my sample today was in too
Much of a rush since oh has to be at work for 8 and we didn't wake up until 7.45 lol!

D'oh chezz! We've all had mornings like that!

I think I've finally gotten myself into a routine with it now, did my first OPK today, can't wait to see a smiley face :D

Where is everyone else in their cycle, do we have any 2WWers?

I'm in week 3 of the TWW :haha:
Wasn't sure when I o'd as got 2 lots of peak readings a week apart, looks like the second was actually o though. :coffee:

:dohh: Chezz that doesn't sound good, did you get to work on time?

I've got into a good routine with it now as on cd36. I've been to Kos and had 2 weekends away in that time and managed not to miss a day so far.

I'm ovulating yesterday or today so very early on in the tww x

I'm in tww, 4dpo now

Yeah it was oh he got there at 7.59 and managed to get LO to nursery on the opposite side of town for 8.10!
Then I went home, had a nap did some housework and collected LO again haha! X

I'm in tww, 4dpo now

Yeah it was oh he got there at 7.59 and managed to get LO to nursery on the opposite side of town for 8.10!
Then I went home, had a nap did some housework and collected LO again haha! X

Fx for u want to see some more bfps soon. Clearblue confirmed they received my box back as I emailed to ask, no complaints yet.

I'm havin an early scan on Thursday morning can't wait. Just as I woke up about 1am and wiped blood and straight away I worried, didn't bleed at all with dd so went back to bed then felt hungry so there I was eatin biscuits at 2am lol not the thing I'd like to av been doing at 2am lol anyway eventually tiredness took over and I fell asleep. Thank god wen I woke there was no more blood so I felt relieved but then in my smu I saw something that looked like tissue or something so I decided it was best I call the docs and get seen. Saw them this afternoon he checked my abdomen if it was tender by putting pressure there which there wasn't and he then booked me a scan which is on Thursday, so nervous and excited. Dd Wilmington have to have day off nursery but it will b nice for her to see her bro or sis. Anyway il stop rambling now

Sorry about the bit of blood, hope you are ok, and good luck with the scan!

Thanks I'm sure it's gonna b fine il let u all know after the apt on thurs hopefully they print me a pic. It's going to be so uncomfortable as it's an internal scan and have to have a full bladder too.

Thanks I'm sure it's gonna b fine il let u all know after the apt on thurs hopefully they print me a pic. It's going to be so uncomfortable as it's an internal scan and have to have a full bladder too.

Fingers crossed for Thursday :)

I have applied and got an email today about them trying to phone me and they will try again. I was wondering what do they normally ask and say on the phone?

What does the trial actually involve? X

So confused...

CD9 and had a peak on an OPK :s had a low yesterday so no idea what's going on. Do you think it was a false reading? I was up with LO all night so not sure if the lack of sleep/extra peeing in the night has made a difference?

Girly there are two trials happening now I think, there's another clearblue thread in ttc with more info on. The one we are doing is sending off fmu from each day and in return you get some cb opks.

Smurf, sorry to hear about the bleeding, maybe it was a late implant bleed. Good luck at your scan.

How are you feeling chezz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->