The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

yes i'd continue testing once the peak has gone away as i nearly missed my second peak, i only tested again later on in the cycle as I had ewcm, so missed my next lot of high days.

Strange you getting false peaks. I'm 100% mine was true. Based on the average 29day cycle mine was spot on!!! I've never temped but it was in my predicted week down to the day! X

yes i'd continue testing once the peak has gone away as i nearly missed my second peak, i only tested again later on in the cycle as I had ewcm, so missed my next lot of high days.

Strange you getting false peaks. I'm 100% mine was true. Based on the average 29day cycle mine was spot on!!! I've never temped but it was in my predicted week down to the day! X

I'm almost certain it was a false peak, I have a 29/29 day cycle so ov on CD9 would give me a LP of 20+ days... That can't be right! Unless I'm just having a wacky cycle this month, will have to start temping just to see what's going on now!

Well the witch has arrived for me so I'm now on cycle 2 of the test.

Ohh chezzz not long to go! are you all ready/prepared?

Peggy aww sorry about that witch :( fingers crossed this time.

I agree it's odd about some ladies getting the false peaks, mine was def spot on but so frustrating if it doesn't work properly for you.

Peggy sorry to hear af arrived this month but good luck this cycle!

X

Ohh chezzz not long to go! are you all ready/prepared?

Peggy aww sorry about that witch :( fingers crossed this time.

Nope not really lol! Still got loads to do/pay off lol.

Quick question for those on cycle 2. I got sent a new box of ov tests. Do I need to use the new box even though I have loads left in other box?

Chezz I think you use the old box up first, that's what I would do. My second box should arrive soon too.

Great news smurf

Thanks everyone. Been TTC since July 13, but not every month as DH has been away a lot, but probably tried about 8 cycles. Seems like it's just not happening!

I thought you had to use the new box of sticks with your next cycle as all the paperwork has the corresponding batch numbers on? We will end up with a load of extra sticks at the end of the trial though!

Ill have a read through the instruction leaflet clearblue sent us later and check. I hadn't even noticed the paperwork had corresponding batch numbers on, I hope I wasn't meant to use them in a certain order?!

I didn't think we were actually testing or trialling the opks. More that they need stocks of urine samples from ttc through to bfp and through out pregnancy for their laboratories so that they can do testing on them. I thought the opks were just a payment for taking part as well as to help you get pregnant so they can get more pregnant wee samples! Hope that all made sense!

Anyway.... Why is the tww so slow!! 3 dpo today!

Made sense! But I'm sure someone on the old thread asked the question of the lady and she said to use the new box.

Tell me about the 2ww, I had it for 3 weeks :haha: hoping for a normal cycle this time around.

I'm sure your right about the wee mrs w that's all that want lol they know the ov kits work already I guess cos they sell them. The other trial seems better lol! Oh well £30 vouchers if I fall pregnant I can't complain lol!

I'll use a new box then. I still have like 14 left of old box though!

I'm 7dpo today!

I've checked the info they sent us and it doesn't say anything about using the new box. I'm going to use up the old box first. X

I've checked the info they sent us and it doesn't say anything about using the new box. I'm going to use up the old box first. X

My new paper work has the corresponding batch no to my new box though :S xx

I don't think it would make any difference. It's probably just their way of tracking what stock goes to what volunteer.

:hi: sorry haven't checked in for a while, i asked cb about using old sticks and they said that was fine so thats what i am doing for cycle 2 :thumbup:

Got my peak today :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"