The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

Thanks, good luck in your 2ww. Yes its the slowest time of the month! hope you are seeing a :bfp: very soon

Well ladies had a high today so I'm going to say my peak on CD9 was a false reading then!

Did anyone on here get the monitor?

I got a call back over a week ago and she said the study has changed and I will be provided with a fertility monitor which i have to begin using from cd1 and a diary. I however got a letter which I need to sign and send back ASAP in order to join the study, apparently a lot of people want to join so its first come first served.

I have been really busy lately so no time to check the letter till today. I just need to send it off now.

nope just the dual hormone opk's here, ahh would have loved to have gotten the monitor!

Baby jan I think all of us on this thread are using the opks. Good luck with the monitor though that sounds really brilliant!! I wanted a monitor.

Jodi I'm having some wine too!

I'd have loved to have got a monitor they are so dear to buy do u get to keep it after?

No you don't get to keep it, you have to send it back to them after.

Hopefully I will still be able to get it because I got the letter last week and only just signed it now, I still got to send it off tomorrow :dohh:

Hi everyone!

Can I please me added to the list ? :cloud9: I was just about to post asking if anyone else was on the CB trial and then found this huuuge thread :D I am yet to start it as I'm waiting for AF to arrive. I have PCOS and very irregular cycles (I'm susprised they considered me tbh :-/)
I have a daughter who is nearly 2.5 :) we have been sort of ntnp for about a year (although have been v casual about it up until now) I had some help from clomid to fall pregnant with DD (although did fall pregnant naturally on a break eventually)

anywho how's everyone finding it? ... I'm a bit worried tbh, it all seems so intense, bit worried about people noticing pots of wee in my fridge too :-/ .. also wanted to ask - has everyone been using FMU? ... and also did I read somewhere they tell you when to start testing?

Hope you're all getting on well with it and on your way to BFPs!!! :dohh:

Hi everyone!

Can I please me added to the list ? :cloud9: I was just about to post asking if anyone else was on the CB trial and then found this huuuge thread :D I am yet to start it as I'm waiting for AF to arrive. I have PCOS and very irregular cycles (I'm susprised they considered me tbh :-/)
I have a daughter who is nearly 2.5 :) we have been sort of ntnp for about a year (although have been v casual about it up until now) I had some help from clomid to fall pregnant with DD (although did fall pregnant naturally on a break eventually)

anywho how's everyone finding it? ... I'm a bit worried tbh, it all seems so intense, bit worried about people noticing pots of wee in my fridge too :-/ .. also wanted to ask - has everyone been using FMU? ... and also did I read somewhere they tell you when to start testing?

Hope you're all getting on well with it and on your way to BFPs!!! :dohh:

I keep my tub with them in in the fridge so you can't see inside (used paper to block it out as it's clear)
Yes you have to use fmu & the box of ov tests tells you when to start testing

Hi all :hi:

How is everyone?

Busy weekend here for us! It's been so hot, except yesterday when the rain was unbelievable! But it's so hard to sleep!
Anyway, nothing much to report here, I've just started using the opks, I like the fact the guesswork is taken out of it! I used opks (just Internet cheapness) before and I think it's easy to squint at those lines and not be totally sure!

Oops I'm waffling!

Did anyone else get emailed on Friday by cb? Just to check in I. Think

Hi lace, welcome I've added you to the front page. Yes you have to use fmu. I also worried the trial would be a real hassle but it hasn't been for me, it's just routine now and well worth the opks which are really good I think.

Purple I love the heat but my dd wasn't well tonight and she's 2 tomorrow so I felt sad for her that her bday wkend ended on a poorly note. I didn't have a call Friday no. In fact I'm really annoyed, I had an email when they got my first box saying I'd labelled the samples as;

7th July cd 7
8th July cd 8
8th July cd9
10th July cd10

Now isn't it pretty obvious that cd9 was 9th July?! It was a mistake! But she said she would send my next box until it was cleared up so I wrote back and explained and I haven't heard back even tho I've chased her. Af is due next week so I need the box ASAP otherwise ill have to drop out.

mrs w 11, that does seem rather obvious! :dohh:
Hopefully they'll get back to you soon, i asked a question and it took ages for a reply.

Nope didn't hear from them on friday purplelou...

No i don't think its a hassle either lace becomes part of your routine, only when i was on holiday was it a pain!

Mrs W that's a bit obvious as to what the date should be! I predated all my labels on the sheet as I knew I'd probably mess up, all I do I just take the next label and add it to that days pot! I've done upto CD25 and will just individually date the last pots (that's my shortest cycle length)

CD14 here and got a peak this morning! I'm at the beach with my mum, LO and niece today so will grab OH when he's in from work later :D

I'm excited and nervous about sending back my first lot of samples, will do it tomorrow as I have more time

Yay for peak! just behind me, i had mine saturday.

So we bd sat, sun and today and then that's it my oh goes away for work tomorrow at 5am so hopefully we have/will have caught egg. I had cramps on right side last night so hoping they were ov' pains??

I'm 10dpo today ekk! This tww hasn't been too bad. Been keeping myself busy. Will test on wed I think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->