The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

Good luck chezzz!

Mrs w that's such a pain, hope they send your box soon! And hope your little girl is better too xx happy birthday to her x

Mummy smurf when is your next scan chick?

30 mummy fingers crossed for you x

Jodielee wohoo for peaks! Catch that eggy!

Lace it's not too bad really, just need to get into the habit of remembering to catch that fmu and doing the labels/diaries!

Frenchgal good luck!

Good luck chezzz!

Mrs w that's such a pain, hope they send your box soon! And hope your little girl is better too xx happy birthday to her x

Mummy smurf when is your next scan chick?

30 mummy fingers crossed for you x

Jodielee wohoo for peaks! Catch that eggy!

Lace it's not too bad really, just need to get into the habit of remembering to catch that fmu and doing the labels/diaries!

Frenchgal good luck!

A week today - Monday 28th is my next scan by then should see baby and heartbeat.

I had a txt this mornin from clearblue sayin they hadn't received my box back n I to txt back if I sent it so I replied sayin I had n that I had emailed them to confirm not long after lol so they replied sayin sorry my records wasn't updated lol

They don't seem very organised do they! I hope my box arrives soon as I sent mine off ages ago and I go away this weekend on thurs to sun so if I haven't got my new pack I won't be able to collect samples. Well I could use last cycles pots but won't have stickers so I won't know what pot was what days wee?!!

Chezz, exciting! Update us Wednesday, hoping for your bfp!

My dd was 2 today!! She had the loveliest day and evening and is still singing away in her bed so will be very tired tomorrow! Hope she goes to sleep soon as I want to go to bed and won't sleep with her singing in my ear over the monitor!!

Ladies that have just had your peaks, yay!!!!

They don't seem very organised do they! I hope my box arrives soon as I sent mine off ages ago and I go away this weekend on thurs to sun so if I haven't got my new pack I won't be able to collect samples. Well I could use last cycles pots but won't have stickers so I won't know what pot was what days wee?!!

Chezz, exciting! Update us Wednesday, hoping for your bfp!

My dd was 2 today!! She had the loveliest day and evening and is still singing away in her bed so will be very tired tomorrow! Hope she goes to sleep soon as I want to go to bed and won't sleep with her singing in my ear over the monitor!!

Ladies that have just had your peaks, yay!!!!

Happy 2nd birthday to your dd :happydance:

Hi ladies :)

Just jumping on the threat for two reasons..

1) why do you store your pee in the fridge!? (is this something I should be doing? lol)

2) I'm on day 4 of having a flashing 'high fertility' and i'm pretty pissed off as was sooo sure it would have gone to peak fertility today :( anyone else had multiple days? I've goggled and found others have had like 5 or 6 days flashing!!! wtf :'( xxx

Yes they said to store in fridge or cool place :)

and yes i had 5 flashing smileys this month before peak!!

Oops! Just twigged its a genuine 'trial'.. I thought you ladies had just started using CB haha! Sorry <3

Ok fab, hopefully il get a + tomorrow or day after then :( this TTC is so disheartening jeez cxx

Hi ladies,

I'm being very thick here :) I'm due to send my box off tomorrow but I'm not completely sure what I need to send I know obviously the box and is it the 2sheets of each of the forms you fill in?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246197//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Hi ladies,

I'm being very thick here :) I'm due to send my box off tomorrow but I'm not completely sure what I need to send I know obviously the box and is it the 2sheets of each of the forms you fill in?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246197//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Yes and your cycle info sheet if it's the first lot in the cycle.

I've decided if i don't get pregnant this cycle then i am going to pull out. the cb opk's just don't work for me, must be the 1%! 2nd month where they gave me a peak far too early. 1st peak came on saturday and today i got this! I think its just making it more stressful for me..:(

opk.jpg

I agree, I'm going to see how I go this cycle, but they messed me around last cycle!
And it sounds like clearblue aren't being particularly nice or helpful either from what some of you ladies have been saying.

Sammy, yes the box plus the pages from both diaries. I think it's all in the instruction sheet what to do and how to pack it etc x

Sorry to hear the opks aren't working for you ladies. Maybe you should feed it back to clearblue. They worked perfectly for me. Maybe you have higher estrogen levels or something xx

Thanks ladies, don't want to send the wrong thing, also one last question I've got 15 pots in the box but the paper work only covers 14..should I just send 14 pots or 15 without the paper work covering the 15th pot ?

Hi all,
Hope you are all having a good day!

Sorry to hear that the digis aren't working for some of you! Xxx
Ttc can be stressful enough without adding confusing results into the mix!

Afm - I got my first flashing high result today! Seems about right (probably)
Fingers crossed x

Sammy I think I'd just send the 14, that's what it says on the paperwork and CB seem to be quite picky about the details x

Thanks Hun from what I've read on here they seem quite picky which is why I wasn't sure what to send, didn't want to be told off :)

Sent my first box back today...

Sammy I sent 14x samples, 2x diary pages, 2x intercourse pages & 1x cycle info sheet, if you look into the pack it tells you how to pack it all up.

I did have a hairy moment when the lady in the post office sakes me what was in the box! I hesitated for a second and she followed with "does it contain batteries, nail varnish or flammable liquids" I almost blurted out what it was!!

Just going to email clear blue now to let them know it's back on the way to them, fingers crossed it's all ok....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->