The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

Too scared to test... Don't wanna see a neg test :(

Where are you in your cycle?

Day 28. Of a usual 29/30 day cycle (although last was 36 days! :()
12dpo today. X

Personally I'd give it another 2 days, I always try to be 'late' on a cycle before I test, less likely to see the BFN then (tho that's not worked for me yet! Usually I test and then AF shows up in the hour)

Good luck tho!

12dpo today. X

Personally I'd give it another 2 days, I always try to be 'late' on a cycle before I test, less likely to see the BFN then (tho that's not worked for me yet! Usually I test and then AF shows up in the hour)

Good luck tho!

Last cycle I started testing at 10dpo and it's was heartbreaking.. Then I was late!!! Gutted wasn't the word. I certainly don't fell pregnant.
I had some short sharp Lower right side abdo pain yesterday. But nothing today/

12dpo today. X

Good luck tho!

Last cycle I started testing at 10dpo and it's was heartbreaking.. Then I was late!!! Gutted wasn't the word. I certainly don't fell pregnant.
I had some short sharp Lower right side abdo pain yesterday. But nothing today/

I'd give it another 24 hours then, if you're pregnant you'll still be pregnant then. If not and AF shows atleast you won't have had the crushing BFN rubbing it in your face aswell :)

chezz - keeping everything crossed for you xxxxxx
come on BFP!!

I emailed the CB people and asked what to say if the post office asked what was in the package.
she said to tell them it is 'biological samples' apparently that package is marked with something that indicates this (althouigh I havent loooked)
my dh will be taking mine back since he does all the post office etc stuff since he is at home hehehe

Aww you're not out if af hasn't turned up! Fingers crossed for a bfp in a few days x

Deffo out, just been to toilet and have had fair bit of brown and pink discharge. AF will start over night x

Feeling quite deflated lol. Everyone around me seems to be falling pregnant. I'm tempted to
Pull out if the trial not sure if it's adding to the pressure and stress. So so close to our stop date :/ x

Feeling quite deflated lol. Everyone around me seems to be falling pregnant. I'm tempted to
Pull out if the trial not sure if it's adding to the pressure and stress. So so close to our stop date :/ x

Sorry the witch got you :(

I'd carry on if I was u even if it's just got the 3month free opks they give if u don't conceive while on the trial :thumbup:

Sorry to see af chezz, sure it isn't helping for me either and now i know they aren't working for me, the incentive of 3 months free isn't enough!
:hugs:

Sorry to hear that Hun, have an AF party tonight - lots of chocolate and wine! I allow myself 24 hours of misery before I get on with things.

I'm with you on the everyone's pregnant band wagon, the first of my antenatal mums (5/8 are now pregnant with no2) has just had her second, we started TTC before them :(

What's your cut off date and why? I've said I want to be done with kids by the time I'm 30, I've got 2 years left but it's getting ever closer each month

Hi ladies!

Anyone else had 4 days of flashing smileys? Starting to get fed up now!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246197//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"