The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

Thank you, hubby goes away Saturday and knowing my luck I'll get it then :( hope not. Hopefully tomorrow or Sunday when he's back,

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246197//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

3DPO and I have every 'pregnancy' symptom going:

Sore boobies
Slight cramping
Swollen hands/feet

I know this is all in my head and is mostly due to the heat but I can still hope! :D

jodielee - fingers crossed for you xxx

sammynashley - me too!

Our cut off I think is gonna have to be Augusts cycle I think tbh. Getting married next august. And my dress is tiny. I've gotta lose half an inch to get my waist in it so I can't really be having a month before so need time to lose the weight/ I'll be breastfeeding so won't be able to do a super low cal high exercise diet.

Just to make things worse I got a letter yesterday telling me I may have coeliac disease from my gp. :/ which can relate to pregnancy not so much conceiving but can cause low birth weight etc x

Congrats on the peaks!

Chezz we were the same, we had 1 go last march time and then decided to get married in June this year and then start trying again. Hope this is your lucky cycle x

Whoop for all the peaks!

Ahh that makes sense chezz, still a couple more cycles to go tho :

I'd follow up with the GP about the coeliacs, it's not that bad day to day but I didn't know it affected pregnancy

Jodilee I know what you mean about the heat, it can cause a few symptoms can't it! You never know, there are defo ladies out there who say they had symptoms from early on and got a bfp, even tho it's apparently impossible!

Chezz, sorry to hear af got you Hun. I really hope you will be lucky next cycle so you don't have to stop ttc for your wedding. You have so much to look forward to though with getting married, really exciting!

Yay for the peaks ladies, enjoy the most fun bit of the cycle!! X

Jodilee I know what you mean about the heat, it can cause a few symptoms can't it! You never know, there are defo ladies out there who say they had symptoms from early on and got a bfp, even tho it's apparently impossible!

It is completely the heat but I can live in hope!

Chezz, sorry to hear af got you Hun. I really hope you will be lucky next cycle so you don't have to stop ttc for your wedding. You have so much to look forward to though with getting married, really exciting!

Yay for the peaks ladies, enjoy the most fun bit of the cycle!! X

I hope I get lucky tbh. But I'm slowly getting round to the idea that I won't. It's not the end of the world not to have another before we get married but were both really wanting it. The amount f people who have said you'll end up with an opsie baby and be pregnant heavily at the weddin lol. So were gonna be very careful and I'll start around 12 weeks before our wedding. If we do fall just before I'll have an early scan (private) to check things and probably announce at the wedding! :)

Didn't pee in my pot today, was out for a few drinks last night so was feeling a little rough this morning and I'd already peed twice before I remembered! Ah well, will just need to think of a good reason to put on the comments, I don't think they'd be too happy with hungover!

How's everyone else's weekend been?

busy! nothing exciting though lol - just housework and stuff.

hows yours been Jodilee? not sure what Id say about not peeing in the pot....tell them you dropped it or something???

chezzz :hugs: i really hope this is YOUR cycle chick x having a wedding to look forwards to is lovely though xx

hows everyone else doing?

well I had my peak which of course lasted the 2 days, I couldnt resist using an IC to check OPKs and it agreed with the digi and is now most defintely negative.
I am temping but honestly my chart is a bit all over the place, Im sure its the heat, not really sure how to get round that. some mornings it like an oven in out bedroom, if we have the fan on its lovely and cool - temps all over the place.

Do the sticks inside the purple CBs mean anything? I've heard that the lines on the sticks aren't really relevant but I'm unsure..

Mine look alot darker today but still only flashing (day 10 of flashing!!!) I'm wandering if I'm getting close or not?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 7
Im not sure hun, I did have a look at mine and on my peak one the dye was leaked off the line (if you kwim?)
I had a look at the clear blue website the other day and it looks like some people do have this though....

see here: Clearblue
maybe youve had a low luteal hormone surge wich the stick couldnt quite decide on??

They're not supposed to mean anything but mine certainly got darker I checked them before putting in the bin x

Thanks ladies!!! I'm on CD20 and having a nightmare with them all this month as been flashing high for 10 days :( complained and they're sending me a new box for next cycle as good will but I doubt il buy them
Again. Just bought the pink ones to try and that line is reasonable so seeing if they progress xxx

Im not sure hun, I did have a look at mine and on my peak one the dye was leaked off the line (if you kwim?)
I had a look at the clear blue website the other day and it looks like some people do have this though....

maybe youve had a low luteal hormone surge wich the stick couldnt quite decide on??

I can't see the page where people post/comment to read? It just goes straight to the FAQ page xx

I can't see the page where people post/comment to read? It just goes straight to the FAQ page xx

Ohh sorry that's what I was showing you, that in tests some people had 10 + flashing smiley days! they suggest maybe you had a very low luteal surge already and the sticks missed it?? Or not ov'd yet. Sorry I'm not more helpful x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->