The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

How long did it take for people's second box to arrive, I'm CD22 of a 28/29 day cycle so don't have that long until I have to start again :S

I think for my 1st cycle, i sent them on the friday and i had an email or text on the Tuesday to say it was being posted.
This time round i sent my pots last monday (21st) and haven't heard anything! Maybe they've given up on us all...?!! My af is due on the 5th.

ive just sent back my first box, and I emailed Neeta to let her know Id posted it. havent heard anything back yet.

did you all get 3 boxes of pots in the first shipment??

I just got my study pack, it contains sooo much!

Is anyone on here taking part in the fertility monitor study?

I've had to request more Jiffy bags and plastic containers. My cycle is 29 days and I don't have enough! Having to send 1 sample on it's own is silly! And I forgot to do one today opsie! X

Yes i had to send 2 for my last months :dohh:

Just had an email to say i won't get an ovulation kit next cycle, just sticks and to use cycle 2 holder...strange!

Ooh I just carried on filling the box up with the next cycle so I still sent 14, was that wrong?
Not heard anything back from them though :shrug:

I got sent my second cycle box once they had received the first box of cycle 1 back so was in plenty of time.

I'm pretty sure it said in the instructions to start a fresh with each cycle but if they haven't said anything then it must be fine x

I'm pretty sure it said in the instructions to start a fresh with each cycle but if they haven't said anything then it must be fine x

Yes you're right just re read the instructions :blush:
Thought it couldn't be quite right as I've already sent off 4 pots of pee for cycle 2 but still got the diary pages as hadn't finished the sheet :haha:

Might send off just upto cd14 in the next lot and then I'm straight again. Oops!

I'm getting so bad at remembering to pee in the pots each morning! A few times they've got SMU, I hope they don't notice!!

CD23/8dpo getting bored of the TWW now, I'm of to a spa today and can't wait!

Have a lovely day at the spa, any signs yet??
7dpo here and none :sad1:

Ohh spa sounds lovely Jodilee! have a lovely time x

30mummy - fingers crossed for you xx hopefully its just a tiny bit early for any signs x

going on the digis only (since my temps are crazy right now) I think Im about 4dpo, usually only have about 29/30 day cycle, so not too long to wait

:dust: for us all

Ooh, fingers crossed for everyone in the 2ww, spa sounds great jodilee.

I got my first high today, wonder how many of those I will get this month!

Hi ladies,

How is everyone? I'm now 5dpo, had a email from a lady called Roshina this morning asking me about dates on the the pots, she said day 10 was the 17th so can you tell me what the dates are for day 11 and 12???? Do they not have common sense :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246197//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

peggy - fingers crossed for you that what you get this cycle makes more sensae than the last

sammy - how odd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"