The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

Have a lovely day at the spa, any signs yet??
7dpo here and none :sad1:

Lots and none!

Itchy nipples and really heavy feeling down below, but these are also pre-AF signs for me. I'm going to hold out till CD29 (5th august) to test tho :)

Spa was lovely and a welcome break, we've really hit the start of terrible 2s here, tantrums over every little thing at the moment and my patience is verrrry thin, why do I want no2?!

Oh i had itchy nipples with ds1, not that i knew it was a sign until i tested a week after af was due, we weren't trying! Goodluck :)

Yes i wonder why i want no'3 some days! :haha:

Gah, still no cycle 2 stuff and I'm due to start in 4 days, had to chase clear blue again. Getting very tempted to say stuff it to it all!

Hey ladies. How you all doing? I've been hiding past few dad lol. Cycle day 7 today.. Back to BD since AF stopped. Fingers crossed for is all

Clearblue also adviced I could send day 29 sample in with 15-28 to save on postage lol! X

Hey girls. I applied for the trial and had a phone call who some questions for another trial that was just for a month and didn't require any samples but when I did the questions I wasn't suitable so she left my details on file. I have now been contacted about another month long trial that is just testing instructions rather than testing the actual product as that is already done. I sent the form back signed yesterday so hope to get the next part through soon x

hello everyone :hi: hope you're all getting on well, been reading your posts, I am still waiting for AF to arrive so I can start :dohh: :growlmad: ... super long cycle (not pregnant, just stupid bloomin PCOS). Seems to happen whenever I get my hopes up about ttc.

:dust: good luck everyone xxx I will hopefully be joining you soon lol x

Good luck with the BD chezz

That's frustrating lace, hope AF comes soon for you

CD25/10dpo finally had my text from clear blue to say my next box is on the way, nothing like cutting it fine!! What is everyone doing with the left over pots from cycle 1, I'm going to have about 30 spare by the end of the trial!!

Trying my hardest to resist testing until CD29 and reading into every little sign at the mo..

I'm really tired (LO up twice a night at the mo) and felt sick in the car last night, this was a sign with LO (we were stuck in traffic in a hot car) logically I know I'm probably not pg but i can't help getting my hopes up!

Good luck with the BD chezz

That's frustrating lace, hope AF comes soon for you

CD25/10dpo finally had my text from clear blue to say my next box is on the way, nothing like cutting it fine!! What is everyone doing with the left over pots from cycle 1, I'm going to have about 30 spare by the end of the trial!!

Trying my hardest to resist testing until CD29 and reading into every little sign at the mo..

I'm really tired (LO up twice a night at the mo) and felt sick in the car last night, this was a sign with LO (we were stuck in traffic in a hot car) logically I know I'm probably not pg but i can't help getting my hopes up!

I'll have lots of pots left I guess I'll just send them back.
Good luck! Not long until testing :D

My 3rd cycle box arrived today...

Goodluck testing jodilee x

Good luck jodilee! Sounds a little bit promising maybe xx

Hi girly! Do you get any 'rewards' from the trial at all? What does it involve??

Chezzz fingers crossed for this cycle chick xx

30mummy good that it's arrived x

Lace ohh that's frustrating! Hope you see af soon chick xx

Afm I'm about 7 dop now I think, will test next week If af hasn't shown herself x

Hi girly! Do you get any 'rewards' from the trial at all? What does it involve x

Basically clear blue want our pee to freeze to increase their stocks in trailing out new products

In return they send us the dual hormone OPKs to assist in getting pregnant and some pregnancy tests

It involves peeing in a pot daily, keeping a diary and then sending it all back to them every 2 weeks

If you do become pregnant while on the trail they still want your pee but at the end you get £30 love to shop vouchers

It's not too bad once you get into a routine, I'm not sure if they trials are still open, I know a few are on a different trial where they don't have to send in pee

Hope this helps :)

My trial I don't have to send any samples, just do an opk every morning from a certain cycle day and record it on a sheet with date, time and result then at the end of my cycle send the diary back to them.

Get £30 gift voucher at the end as well x

Hi girly! Do you get any 'rewards' from the trial at all? What does it involve x

Basically clear blue want our pee to freeze to increase their stocks in trailing out new products

In return they send us the dual hormone OPKs to assist in getting pregnant and some pregnancy tests

It involves peeing in a pot daily, keeping a diary and then sending it all back to them every 2 weeks

If you do become pregnant while on the trail they still want your pee but at the end you get £30 love to shop vouchers

It's not too bad once you get into a routine, I'm not sure if they trials are still open, I know a few are on a different trial where they don't have to send in pee

That's odd u say u get the £30. I was told if I didn't conceive while on the trial I would receive a further 3month of tests free.

That's odd u say u get the £30. I was told if I didn't conceive while on the trial I would receive a further 3month of tests free.

I could be wrong as it's a while since I signed up and don't have the info to hand but I'm sure you got £30 if you were pregnant and still provided the samples.

I don't remember anything about an extra 3 months test if you didn't conceive tho. Maybe it's slightly different?

I don't know they just told me I'd get 3month of opks if I didn't conceive but I did read u get the 30 if u do lol

Nope they never said I could I'm guessin that was only if u started the trial and I didn't get to.

Yeah I was told only get vouchers if you conceive. If not you get 3m opk x

Yeah I was told only get vouchers if you conceive. If not you get 3m opk x

This sounds about right!

CD27/12dpo and I'm awake before LO, so glad I don't have any cheapy tests in the house as I would have easily cracked and done one today, hurt up Tuesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->