The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

If you don't concieve on the trial do you get an extra 3 boxes of the opks at the end or do they mean the ones from during the trial? I looked in tesco yesterday and the boxes of 20 dual hormone opks that we have got are £50 each! Amazing.

thanks Jodilee - I am already on the trial - I was wondering if Girlie's trial was different xx

I think I read that you get 3 further months worth of stuff if you dont concieve during the first 3 months. and yes MrsW those tests are VERY expensive!

I havent temped the last 2 days - been up at 4 am with my toddler who hasnt been very well :(
last night she slept in with us and I spent a good part of the night with her foot up my nose or with her lying across my face! dont think my temps would have been very accurate :haha:
I think Im going to test thurs/fri if AF hasnt shown up

Yes you get 3 mths worth of free opk's if you haven't conceived within the 3mths :thumbup:

Just to let you girls know i am pulling out of the trial, there doesn't seem much point doing another month as they don't work for me, they give me peaks too early so i don't want another 3mths worth if i didn't conceive next cycle.

Goodluck to you all :dust:

Good luck everyone waiting to test!

I was thinking the same 30mummy, I'm on day three of peak now. I used a different tester so it didn't know I was testing after already having a peak :haha:

Got ewcm today though so maybe not as bad as last month!

I'm really worried that taking part in the trial it's just going to make ttc even worse for me??

Does anyone else feel like it puts pressure on them?

I haven't begun yet, I'm just waiting on AF to arrive.

peggy sounds promising if you have ewcm, i didn't get mine till 4/5 days after peaks!

Yes i think it does babyjan, and i stress enough as it is! I'm thinking of going for a massage next time around ovulation to relax me a bit more :)

Good luck 30mummy!

Banyan I think it really depends on you personality, I've not found it's made TTC and more stressful, we've done the same as every other month just with opks for reassurance really :)

CD29/14dpo no sign of AF yet but I'm not getting my hopes up, haven't tested, I don't want to see a BFN. This is our 9th cycle TTC no2...

I'm going to give it another 24 hours and see if the witch arrives :)

Well cb were great, i told them why i was not carrying on so they have noted it on their records.

30 mummy - thats good :) - good luck!

Jodilee - hope that witch stays away x

babyjan - I dont find it stressful really, well no more than temping etc.

peggy ewcm sounds very promising - fingers crossed for you x

Well cb were great, i told them why i was not carrying on so they have noted it on their records.

Oh Hun I'm sorry to hear you've pulled out. I will be after this cycle as were stopping ttc if I'm not pregnant this month. Due to ov in next dw days x

I'll be checking in on you all from time to time :) Hope this is your lucky cycle hun x

I got a call today about the instructions trial. A cycles worth of free OPKs and a £30 voucher at the end. Going to print, sign and send the consent form as soon as LO is asleep!

I think I'm finally going to start- last cycle I was away when my cycle started so didn't start then, but I've just started spotting so I think CD1 will be tomorrow. I'd better read all the instructions and make room in the fridge!

Is it ok if you skip some days? We're in Edinburgh visiting friends for 3 days and I don't see how I'm going to keep pee in their fridge and bring it back on Easyjet since we're not checking a bag!

I think I'm finally going to start- last cycle I was away when my cycle started so didn't start then, but I've just started spotting so I think CD1 will be tomorrow. I'd better read all the instructions and make room in the fridge!

Is it ok if you skip some days? We're in Edinburgh visiting friends for 3 days and I don't see how I'm going to keep pee in their fridge and bring it back on Easyjet since we're not checking a bag!

im sure its fine, just email them and let them know, they will just tell u to label empty pots n put in box wen you send it.

im sure its fine, just email them and let them know, they will just tell u to label empty pots n put in box wen you send it.

I've missed a few days and they haven't said anything, just label up the pots as if you collected samples and fill in the diary sheet

CD30/15dpo and still no AF, might stop at the shop on my way home and pick up a couple of cheapy test, tho knowing my luck AF will show while I'm in work today!

hi button - good luck with instructions trial !

Jodilee - ohh good luck!! fingers crossed for you !

Fezzle - yes I think it says in the instructions that if you miss a day put an empty labelled pot in the box when you send it back and make a note on the diary sheet

Ive almost filled my second box and my second lot of supplies arrived yesterday, havent looked to see what was inside yet as I was busy yesterday after work, will have a peek later. think Im going to need it though. having a few little cramps and feeling a bit spotty which usually means AF is on the way :(

AF showed up, ah well

Thinking positive, if i did get a BFP this cycle then my due date would have been within days of LOs birthday.

Got a girly weekend booked soon, going to go away and let my hair down :)

I'm on day 4 of high rather than peak. I'm thinking due to the stress in having ATM I won't be preg anyways x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->