The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

AF arrived today so I switched on my monitor for the first time, put in that I started period today and its asked for me to begin testing from day 6 and will ask for extra testing till it finds the surge. It will tell me if fertility is low, high and peak. I think on your first cycle it asks for testing from day 6 till it works out your cycle etc...

I'm not going to hold out much hope because I've been dealing with disappointment after disappointment for so many cycles now but I do really want it to happen this cycle as my birthday is in May and I really want baby #2 before I turn 24.

Day 5 of high.. I don't think I'm gonna ovulate!

Chezz why do you think your not going to ovulate?

Sorry I don't know much about this stuff

Chezz why do you think your not going to ovulate?

Sorry I don't know much about this stuff

Because I should have seen peak fertility by now. Last month I had 3 high and 2 peak. But instead I've had 5 high.
I got my first high really early this month too.

So is peak the same as getting a positive opk?

So what does high mean then?

So is peak the same as getting a positive opk?

So what does high mean then?

Yes peak is the detection of the LH surge.
High is estrogen surge in the days leadin up to ovulation. So basically wen to start dtd x

Yeah I totally get it now!!

Thanks for explaining x

babyjan are you testing a clearblue fertility monitor?? I have an older version - they are quiet good :)

Chezzz - it could also be that your luteal surge isnt massive and the sticks missed it - Ive had that with the CB fertility monitor - weirdly the cycle that happened was the cycle I got pregnant with my LO

Purple, yes I've been sent a new one but you can actually find it on their website.

I really hope it helps x

That's good news purple! :D
Although we haven't dtd much anyways haha!

Sorry AF arrived Jodilee.

I'd carry on with the baby dancing Chezz if you said you got your highs earlier than usual?

Purple, hope AF stays away!

AFM, doesn't look like I've o'd yet despite my peaks, why do my cycles have to be so messed up? :shrug:

peggy that was the same problem i was having! have you tried the cheapie opk's?

and chezz i got 5 highs before my peaks! some get even more but doesn't mean you won't ovulate x

peggy that was the same problem i was having! have you tried the cheapie opk's?
I was hoping last month was a one off, apparently not!

Not used cheapie ones, I'm rubbish with lines :dohh:
I've used the pink digi ones before though and they have worked ok :shrug:

Just a question ladies.

With the monitor when do you time bd, do you bd on all the high days and then continue till you get a peak OR every other day on the high days and then on the peak day??

babyjan I would say as much as possible once you get your high, although if the monitor is anything like the tests we are using then sometimes it gets a bit much if you have loads of high days!

I emailed clearblue to say I was going to pull out after this cycle as the dual hormone ones don't seem to work for me at all, and she said that it's the pink digital ones we get as a reward if we don't conceive on the trial not the ones we are currently using. So that's swayed me to keep going as the pink ones have worked ok in the past and it's only one more month of pee collection. Plus I got my third cycle box in the post today, didn't realise they had already sent it as didn't get a text this time. I got a box with 10 sticks in it for cycle three though rather than 20.

Thanks peggy!

How long does the trial last for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"