• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

I posted it in my journal if you can find it! It's mostly because of the plastic boxes for the samples. When they phoned it was pretty much the same questions- maybe more about my cycle.

@Fezzle thanks I found it:D x.

Hi ladies mind if I join? Got my pack through yesterday and hoping to start the trial in a couple of weeks time unless I get my bfp. x

Hi babytots :wave:
There is quite a few of us now so hoping for lots of bfp's!

I'm defo sure I see a very faint line on today's test looked again before throwing it I'm so tempted to use one the cb ones tomorrow. What I don't get is for last hour or so iv had pains near my left ovary not severe or anything it's more of a dull ache, I will actually be quite surprised if af shows tomorrow as I just don't feel like she's going to, I just have a feelin my hormones are imbalanced. I was so very tempted to take some agnus castus today In case that's y witch hasn't showed but wen I saw something on that Test it stopped me from doing it lol. I do believe movin house is what delayed ovulation this month since stress can delay it lol.

Oh wow I'm so nervous I'm shaking now. Did another ic today and was sure I could still see the faint line I decided I'd use one the tests clearblue sent me and omg I'm shaking. Look at attached pics. I did also do opks again so il attach those in separate posts.

Attachments

• faint line.jpg
    faint line.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 29
  • clearblue.jpg
    clearblue.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 29
The opks

Attachments

• IMAG0236.jpg
    IMAG0236.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 1404635041134.jpg
    1404635041134.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 16
congrats mummy smurf :happydance:, have you had any symptoms? i haven't tested today as af due.

I feel light headed today and last night felt weird in abdomen not sure what it was but wen I burped I tasted sick lol so now is just the confusion how far along I am lol I do have sum cb digis but dunno if they would work yet as know they not as sensitive. Got a bit of a headache too but nothing else wasn't expecting clear positive since the cheap ones barely showed anything and the clear blue one is meant to be 25miu that I just used compared to the 10miu of cheapies

Congrats smurf!! :)

CD30 here, AF is now 2 days late and no sign... I don't want to test incase it's a BFN and my body is just playing tricks on me!

I'll give it until tomorrow, if no sign of AF then I'll test then.. Eek!

How's all the active ladies getting on with the wee collecting and opks? Is it taking up much of your time in the morning?

Thanks everyone so excited. Just emailed clearblue to see what they say as I know they may still want me to collect samples for them.

Congrats smurf!! :)

CD30 here, AF is now 2 days late and no sign... I don't want to test incase it's a BFN and my body is just playing tricks on me!

I'll give it until tomorrow, if no sign of AF then I'll test then.. Eek!

How's all the active ladies getting on with the wee collecting and opks? Is it taking up much of your time in the morning?

It was a bit of a pain on hols but now i am home again, it's fine doesn't bother me!

Oh mummy smurf! Congratulations!?, :wohoo:

Gosh ladies, there might not be anyone left on the trial soon if the BFP s continue :D

Cd 30 here, I have a 28-30 day cycle normally. No sign of AF yet. Don't feel very hopeful though.

How's everyone doing?

Oh and hi :hi: to baby tots x

Everyone having a nice weekend?

Oh mummy smurf! Congratulations!?, :wohoo:

Gosh ladies, there might not be anyone left on the trial soon if the BFP s continue :D

Cd 30 here, I have a 28-30 day cycle normally. No sign of AF yet. Don't feel very hopeful though.

How's everyone doing?

Oh and hi :hi: to baby tots x

Everyone having a nice weekend?

I didn't even get to try it and yet i was lookin forward to it but I remember reading u can provide them with pregnancy samples etc so maybe they let me do that instead iv emailed to ask.

Thanks for all the congrats hehe, when u testing purple

Just logging in on my phone, smurf I knew it!!! Congrats! X

Well I'm not getting my hopes up.... I'll just every day till AF comes :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back