• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

When are you ladies planning on dtd during the trial? We usually do every other day from cd 8-10 onwards so will do that as a minimum. Assuming you get 2 days high and 2 days peak on the opk which seems to be the most likely having read the info and assuming you ov 12-48 hours after the first peak.

Will you dtd on every high and peak day? Or just 1 high and both peak? I wanna dtd as much as we can to maximise our chances but worried about exhausting ourselves too early on! Not sure how to play it.

The cycle I got pregnant with my daughter we dtd on ov day and the two days before,
I think we will try every other day for sure though

Were dtd as much as normal but will make sure it's done on all high/peak days xx

Me n oh had only dtd day before ov day this cycle as I'd o'd late lol had dtd 3days runnin on my normal ov date so it was quite lucky really, had viewed the one on its own as just fun lol

I got a high today! Cycle day 12!
So annoying though. Oh gets home from work at 5.30 and I go to work at 5.40!!! :(

Tested this morning BFN but also still no AF...

We're away this week, I hope one or the other shows up soon, I hate limbo land!

yay for highs chezzz - good luck catching that eggy!

still no AF here, tested this morning, BFN..CD 31 for me - I can be a little bit irregular but longest for me I think has been 30 days.

yay for highs chezzz - good luck catching that eggy!

still no AF here, tested this morning, BFN..CD 31 for me - I can be a little bit irregular but longest for me I think has been 30 days.

What tests are u using?

af arrived for me today :cry: 1 day late. Feel pretty sad about it as was so hoping for a honeymoon baby but guess it wasn't meant to be.
Certainly not going to trust any symptoms next month after having all of them this time round and not being pregnant!

Hehe I just bought this for my announcement to oh :D need to work out what to put on the card thou lol

Attachments

• IMAG0247.jpg
    IMAG0247.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 14
af arrived for me today :cry: 1 day late. Feel pretty sad about it as was so hoping for a honeymoon baby but guess it wasn't meant to be.
Certainly not going to trust any symptoms next month after having all of them this time round and not being pregnant!

Sorry to hear that :(

@mummy_smurf2b congrats:-D..xxx.

Im using internet cheapies, no hint of anything though.

30mummy - oh no!! so sorry hun :hugs

Oh right maybe try a frer if u can purple they more sensitive. I been gettin much darker lines on a clear blue plus than I have ic its still barely there on ic

Mummysmurf, Ill try and pop out and get one if still no AF in a day or two.

Ohh meant to say - LOVE that onsie.
so you hvent told your OH yet!!?? Id be bursting to tell and wouldnt be able to hide it!!

so you hvent told your OH yet!!?? Id be bursting to tell and wouldnt be able to hide it!!

Me n dd went to see him for few hours after nursery and I was dying to tell him but managed to hold out and in case he suspected anything I told him if af hasn't showed by weekend il test thought that would throw him off incase. I was originally gonna take everything with me today wrap it up n give it him but decided I'd rather wait til I stay over on Saturday so he now thinks I plan to test at weekend haha. Can't wait til move in with him in two week. I need to figure what to write in the card without giving it away lo

Me n dd went to see him for few hours after nursery and I was dying to tell him but managed to hold out and in case he suspected anything I told him if af hasn't showed by weekend il test thought that would throw him off incase. I was originally gonna take everything with me today wrap it up n give it him but decided I'd rather wait til I stay over on Saturday so he now thinks I plan to test at weekend haha. Can't wait til move in with him in two week. I need to figure what to write in the card without giving it away lo

Wow what will power!report back and let us know how it goes!
:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->