The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

:bfn:
How annoying. But it's only 12 dpo and AF not due until Saturday so still hopeful.

I didn't O on my first cycle of Clomid. My FS could see a growing follicle but not big enough to be released. The day she thought it might have been ripe was a holiday so I went the next day but the follicle was gone. Had a blood test which showed I hadn't o'd. This time we got scanned twice and second viewing showed a ready one which is when they gave me the hcg shot as it's that that triggers o.

Good luck and baby dust to all! Fxd the witch stays away x

:bfn:
How annoying. But it's only 12 dpo and AF not due until Saturday so still hopeful.

I didn't O on my first cycle of Clomid. My FS could see a growing follicle but not big enough to be released. The day she thought it might have been ripe was a holiday so I went the next day but the follicle was gone. Had a blood test which showed I hadn't o'd. This time we got scanned twice and second viewing showed a ready one which is when they gave me the hcg shot as it's that that triggers o.

Good luck and baby dust to all! Fxd the witch stays away x

I think I'm out too....my temperature took a nose dive today :( Still, if AF can stay away till tomorrow that will give me a 12 day LP which is ok.

is anybody else not ovulating..at all?? I am going on my fourth round of clomid with NO ovulation (like a 2, should be 25). SO the clomid is obviously not doing its job......
any1 else not O'ing either???

Could you try a higher dose? This was the first cycle I ov'd....apparently clomid works for 70% women.

Tryinfor1....my first 2 cycles weren't monitored, but now my fertility appointment on the NHS has come round I am having scan monitored cycles

is anybody else not ovulating..at all?? I am going on my fourth round of clomid with NO ovulation (like a 2, should be 25). SO the clomid is obviously not doing its job......
any1 else not O'ing either???

Hey :hi:

I was on 2 rounds of clomid and was told not ovulating either, had 50mg first go and 100mg second time around. I have now been told by the hospital 'that its not working for you' and now have to have another appt with consultant next month to see where to go next. I was pretty shocked by this as though they would have tired me for a little longer on it.

What has your doc said to you? xxx

:hi: all!
I'm cd6 today so last clomid pills! I'm just taking a multi vitamin alongside baby aspirin and maybe use conceive plus... Apart from that no opks this cycle (if I Can help myself pha ha)

Csmith- my fs told me that also about clomid after 2 rounds, I'm waiting for a laparoscopy before Xmas and then they will try me with more clomid and a trigger shot if everything's ok- but I've decided to take my left over clomid this cycle lol as my natural cycle was 58 days! X

Hi Ladies,

Has anyone ovulated as late as CD20 on clomid?

I'm on CD20 today and no sign of ovulation! I feel like giving up - it's so frustrating.

I'm on my second round.

Any advice would be great.

xx

Hi Ladies,

Has anyone ovulated as late as CD20 on clomid?

I'm on CD20 today and no sign of ovulation! I feel like giving up - it's so frustrating.

I'm on my second round.

Any advice would be great.

xx

Last cycle I got my surge CD21 but at that point I didn't have any ewcm. Only 4 days prior to the surge did I have an abundence of fertile cm so I reckon the spermies were waiting around for quite a few days before my egg popped! I always ovulated late on Clomid.

I am waiting to Ov. hoping it will happen in the next few days. I haven't seen a change in my CM... Is this normal? I am starting to feel a little pressure where my ovaries are. Anyone else feel this?

Hi Ladies. Just took my 3rd pill for the month (2 more left) and started my OPKs. Just curious, do you usually get a positive OPK early, mid, or later than usual? My doc suggested BDing on cd 12, 14, 16, 18, and 20 but wondering if we should start on cd 10 (although I don't want to waste any good spermies!!!).

I am waiting to Ov. hoping it will happen in the next few days. I haven't seen a change in my CM... Is this normal? I am starting to feel a little pressure where my ovaries are. Anyone else feel this?

Good luck! I've been weirdly crampy but not too sure why ...

Hello Ladies! nice to meet you all:wave: mind if I join you?

this is my first cycle taking Clomid 50 mg. Today I took pill #3... no side effects.. is that weird? maybe I need a higher dose?

good luck to everybody!!!

this is my first cycle taking Clomid 50 mg. Today I took pill #3... no side effects.. is that weird? maybe I need a higher dose?

Hello! :hi:

Welcome to b&b! I took my 1st cycle of Clomid last month at 50mg and conceived!:happydance: No side affects for me either so don't worry. I had very mild and I mean very mild twinges lower right of my abdomen but I definately ovulated! Taking a higher dose than you need can actually have a nagative affect.

Good luck x

CD10 today. I am getting really antsy! I dont have PCOS and last cycle (before I got provera and clomid) I got a near positive OPK on cd12, so I am hoping that means that I will be getting ready to ovulate soon.

What days did you ladies ovulate while taking clomid?

Hello! :hi:

Welcome to b&b! I took my 1st cycle of Clomid last month at 50mg and conceived!:happydance: No side affects for me either so don't worry. I had very mild and I mean very mild twinges lower right of my abdomen but I definately ovulated! Taking a higher dose than you need can actually have a nagative affect.

Good luck x

OMG! really!? congrats!!! :happydance: that is great!! and so encouraging!! thank you for letting me know :hugs: and happy and healthy 9 months! :cloud9:

so I guess I just have to wait for a few days :coffee: and then get some :sex: going :blush: I hope if works for me too... I am trying to stay positive :flower:

CD10 today. I am getting really antsy! I dont have PCOS and last cycle (before I got provera and clomid) I got a near positive OPK on cd12, so I am hoping that means that I will be getting ready to ovulate soon.

What days did you ladies ovulate while taking clomid?

good luck there!! :thumbup:
this is my first cycle so no much help regarding your question :shrug: sorry! are you taking your temperature? that should help you too...

No I dont temp because my sleeping patterns dont allow me to. I tried to for a while and it just messed everything up and made it more stressful. I know that temping or bloodwork only confirms ovulation and that is coming up October 17 but I was just curious. It seems most women are around cd12-18. I hope I fall in there too!

No I dont temp because my sleeping patterns dont allow me to. I tried to for a while and it just messed everything up and made it more stressful. I know that temping or bloodwork only confirms ovulation and that is coming up October 17 but I was just curious. It seems most women are around cd12-18. I hope I fall in there too!

I suggest you start getting busy then :winkwink: so you don't miss any chances. good luck!! :hugs:

I suggest you start getting busy then :winkwink: so you don't miss any chances. good luck!! :hugs:

Do you mind if I ask you, on your sig it says your progesterone is 8. Is that after ovulation?

Do you mind if I ask you, on your sig it says your progesterone is 8. Is that after ovulation?

it was CD21, but according to my doctor I am not ovulating... or doing so very late... this past cycle for example I didn't ovulate at all :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->