The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hey ladies, mind if I join??

I am on cd5 and taking my first ever round of clomid cd3-7. I hope it works. :)

WELCOME TryinFor1!!!!

This is my first round too :)
FXed for you! hope we see BFPs soon!

:hi: daopdesign- I no right I though af was never going to show lol! We nee these clomid babies ASAP I'm a bit more positive and happy that I can now start this new cycle :)

Jmandrews- good luck Hun :)

Tryin- hey :) of course you can join... I bet you are so excited to start clomid! Gl x

I am really excited! I hope it works! I just wasnt ovulating on my own since stopping birth control. I have LH surges and estrogen surges and everything but my ovaries just dont release the egg. So I hope just the lowest dose of clomid will work for me but all I can do is wait. I sure hope it isnt a long wait though. :)

Good afternoon ladies,
I am new here and I need your counsel. I am TTC for over a year now, was put on Clomid 50ml days 5-9 (Jul, Aug & Sep). CD 1 was Sep 1, no AF yet but took my progesterone levels on day 22 and they were 13.9. Doesn’t that sound a little too low for someone being on medication for 3 months straigh? Although, my dosage wasn’t large I was still expecting it to be a little higher. Also, in Sep, I supposedly O later than usual, CD16 (used digital OPK and got very brief smiley face, as Clomid may sometimes delay O) and maybe because of this delay, my day22 levels were so low? Trying to understand all these important hormones my body produces. BTW, I am 36. Thanks you for your help.

Hi! This is my second month on clomid. I took 1 month of it in March. I switched doctor and got more testing done before starting my next month.

Got a question....

Are you suppose to take clomid the same time each day?

You should.. that is what I always heard. And to take it at night right before bed so it minimizes side effects. I imagine if you take them within a couple/few hours within the same time of day it wouldnt be a big deal. but if you take a pill at 11 at night, dont take one at 7 in the morning. Lol

Just took my third clomid!! AHH!!!! Time is flying by!

Although.. I think this pill is making me break out.. :(

I take my clomid during the day I'm quite lucky and only really get the hot side effect of taking it and the odd migraine when I took it at night I was 100% worse... Everyone is different :)
Good luck girls :)
X

Good afternoon ladies,
I am new here and I need your counsel. I am TTC for over a year now, was put on Clomid 50ml days 5-9 (Jul, Aug & Sep). CD 1 was Sep 1, no AF yet but took my progesterone levels on day 22 and they were 13.9. Doesn’t that sound a little too low for someone being on medication for 3 months straigh? Although, my dosage wasn’t large I was still expecting it to be a little higher. Also, in Sep, I supposedly O later than usual, CD16 (used digital OPK and got very brief smiley face, as Clomid may sometimes delay O) and maybe because of this delay, my day22 levels were so low? Trying to understand all these important hormones my body produces. BTW, I am 36. Thanks you for your help.

Hi :wave:, welcome!

You're blood test was a little early....your progesterone peaks 7 days post ovulation.

Or it could be that you'd benefit from a higher dose...have you spoken to your doc about that?

:hi: daopdesign- I no right I though af was never going to show lol! We nee these clomid babies ASAP I'm a bit more positive and happy that I can now start this new cycle :)

Jmandrews- good luck Hun :)

Tryin- hey :) of course you can join... I bet you are so excited to start clomid! Gl x

Yeh I want AF to come so I can give 100mg a go. I tested this morning with one of the IC's and I can see a line in the test area but it's not got any colour so must be an evap. I swear to god I hav not ovulated this cycle but I will confirm this on Monday when I ring for the blood results. AF should be due from Wed next week (hopefully)!

What does are you doing this month? xxx

Good afternoon ladies,

Hi :wave:, welcome!

You're blood test was a little early....your progesterone peaks 7 days post ovulation.

Or it could be that you'd benefit from a higher dose...have you spoken to your doc about that?

Thank you, :flower:
I’ve asked him to call, but I feel that I am not his number one priority. I haven’t received his response as of yet. I will call again on Monday and will try to be more persistent. I would assume that since my O was a little late, my period will be as well? As it is already 1-2 days late but all tests (FRER) are negative. I always thought that if there’s a chance, it’ll be visible on or before DPO15 (today). Who knows…:shrug:

csmith said:
You don't know that yet - got a good feeling for you - keep us posted.

So I not had a good week so far - called hospital for my bloods yesterday and to tell them I started my periods on cd 23 and she was like well I don't think you are ovulating and this is not working for you, so need yo to come back into the clinic to discuss where to go next. I was so shocked, thought they would have tried again, but no she said if not making me ovulate now then its not going to. I was so sure that I ovulated this month as well.

Slightly worried where this leads us to next?! They need dh to do another sperm count test as last one he did the quality was good but numbers weren't, they think this was down to him not being able to get the sample over to them too quickly (fingers crossed) so gotta wait until november now for appt and then see where we go from there - so gutted as though clomid would work for us.

Hoping that clomid has kick started my periods though and who knows may ovulate on my own this cycle (wishful thinking lol)

Will keep you all updated though.

Sorry for my ramble xxx

Hey hun :friends: ramble on all you want, we all need to get stuff out sometimes! By the sounds of what you are saying, it does sound like you have a 2nd luteal phase issue but I'm pretty sure this can be sorted with progestorone treatment. Basically what's happening is your progestorone levels aren't staying 'put' for at least 12-14 days, the hormone suddenly dips and bam you get a period. I've not had this issue (I just don't ovulate lol!) so I can't help too much but I would say it's nothing serious and definitely something not to get hung up about.

So have you no Clomid left? How many cycles did you do all together?

I had my blood test today to see if I've ovulated, will find out probably on Monday. It's crap - I had all the excellent signs but I am convinced I didn't ovulate. I know I'm being negative but I just have a feeling! It took 150mg to conceive my son. I know I conceived again without any help earlier this year (nice how that miracle turned out! :cry:) but I can't see that ever happening again. Oh listen to me and there's you being all neggy! haha xxx

Hey hun - yeah I also think that its low progesterone, but the nurse at the hospital just said no its not working you obviously not ovulating so need to come back in - no more clomid. I only had 2 rounds, one at 50mg and the other 100mg - was a little shocked they didn't at least try 1 more month. I was sure that I had ovulated last cycle as well, just af came early. I got my hospital appt through and its for 9th November, dh has to go for sperm analysis next thursday again so shall have to wait and see what November appt brings.

Let me know how you get on monday with your blood test results - you never know this time you may have ovulated on only 50mg : ) - fingers crossed for you.

xxxxx

Clomid is turning me into a raging bitch but I dont even care. And my tiny boobs are hurting so it feels like me entire chest is hurting since, oh yeah, I dont have any boobs!

Gah FML right now. And another girl I am friends with on here/facebook just got her bfp this morning and while I am so happy for her, I want to punch her (in her face, not stomach) for getting her bfp. HOW WRONG OF ME IS THAT? That is not my way of thinking but I cant help but feel insanely jealous!

DH is getting the bad side of me too. But he deserves it more than anything right now! In fact, I am gonna be super surprised if I am ok with him during my fertile time. I will probably dtd cause I want a LO but his ass doesnt deserve me naked AT ALL.

Ladies I just think I got my :bfp: with an IC and a FRER test. Have a look in the pregnancy test forum. I can't believe it, I'm off now to buy a digi but I'm only about 9po!

Good afternoon ladies,

Ladies I just think I got my :bfp: with an IC and a FRER test. Have a look in the pregnancy test forum. I can't believe it, I'm off now to buy a digi but I'm only about 9po!

Flip!! I thought you were out cos you hadn't bd'd?! That's amazing!! Congrats honey, I'm SO SO pleased for you!! :happydance:

Thanks everyone. I don't know where I belong now because I don't want to move to the 'expecting' forum until I'm about 5 months! Not sure how to explain this properly but until baby is viable I'm not going to get too excited. I've never had an early m/c just one at 16 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->