The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

You stay wherever you feel most comfortable love. We're not going to stop talking to you just cos you're preggers! It's understandable how you feel, but there's no reason to think it would happen again is there?

I wish you the happiest and healthiest of pregnancies, and I can't wait to hear all about it :) :hugs:

Ladies I just think I got my :bfp: with an IC and a FRER test. Have a look in the pregnancy test forum. I can't believe it, I'm off now to buy a digi but I'm only about 9po!

OMG I am soooooo happy for you. See what did I say - had a really good feeling about you thins month and I was right. Sooooo pleased for you hun. make sure you stay in touch - would love to hear how you get on xxxxxxxxx

Ladies I just think I got my :bfp: with an IC and a FRER test. Have a look in the pregnancy test forum. I can't believe it, I'm off now to buy a digi but I'm only about 9po!

OMG I am soooooo happy for you. See what did I say - had a really good feeling about you thins month and I was right. Sooooo pleased for you hun. make sure you stay in touch - would love to hear how you get on xxxxxxxxx

Thank you hun :) Again, this just goes to show that miracles do actually happen! Just hope the next 9 months go OK. Having my loss in June has just made me feel not very optimistic but I guess you can't be like that so I'm working on the positive attitude! I don't want to leave this thread :cry: so I'll be popping back as usual :)

Let me know how you get on with your results when you get them tomorrow. I had to do 6 rounds of Clomid for my first so don't give up xxxxxx

K, this is an update... I OVULATED... WOOT!!!! So (again) I started Clomid 50mg days 5-9 and according to FF, I O'd on (around) day 17 xD Here is my chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2011-10-03&mode=a&ts=1317607095&u=

What do you guys think? My CP consistency doesn't quite match with everything else. I'm a lil worried about it :(

*very first round of Clomid*

Daopdesign- omg Hun :) congrats :) I'm soooooo happy for you have a h&h 9 months Hun miracles do happen you give us hope! Please stay in touch x

Whoo whoo JadeBlue! did you use OPKs? i am expecting to Ov sometime over the next few days :) FXed!

Hi ladies

Hope you don't mind if I join this thread. I'm on my 2nd cycle of clomid 150mg as the 100mg didn't work first time, cd2-6 with an hcg shot on day 14 which was Friday 23rd Sep.
I'm taking my test tomorrow and feeling really nervous. I've had cramps in my abdomen and back on and off for the last 5 or 6 days, very little cm, slightly tender bbs. The only thing unusual has been the cramps. I only ever usually get this when AF shows up, she's not due until 8th Oct. I've a really sore throat too but sometimes get that anyway. I swing between being certain that this is it, and thinking it's just the clomid and hcg that have caused the cramps.
Can clomid and hcg cause the cramps? I'm so confused I can't wait for tomorrow to come :wacko:

Hi ladies

Hope you don't mind if I join this thread. I'm on my 2nd cycle of clomid 150mg as the 100mg didn't work first time, cd2-6 with an hcg shot on day 14 which was Friday 23rd Sep.
I'm taking my test tomorrow and feeling really nervous. I've had cramps in my abdomen and back on and off for the last 5 or 6 days, very little cm, slightly tender bbs. The only thing unusual has been the cramps. I only ever usually get this when AF shows up, she's not due until 8th Oct. I've a really sore throat too but sometimes get that anyway. I swing between being certain that this is it, and thinking it's just the clomid and hcg that have caused the cramps.
Can clomid and hcg cause the cramps? I'm so confused I can't wait for tomorrow to come :wacko:

Ooh spooky I'm almost identical...my 3rd round of clomid @ 150mg finally got my ov'ing, and I had hcg trigger on cd12 (22 Sep). I have been testing, but please be aware the trigger shot might still be in your system and would give you a false positive (it's the same hormone HPTs pick up). My tests have been positive the last few days...and whilst I would love to believe it's my bfp, I know it's just the hcg still in my system.

I really hope you are preggo, just wanted to give you a heads up xx

See this the stuff I have no idea about! My FS told me to test 12 days from the shot so I'm hoping she's got that right.
Have you had any cramps or any symptoms?
And you might be preg, you just don't know. Maybe we'll be lucky for each other! Fxd ! X

HOORAY!! I found this! my doc prescribed me Clomid today, thinking I was cd 5 but I am cd 6. Will this make a difference?

See this the stuff I have no idea about! My FS told me to test 12 days from the shot so I'm hoping she's got that right.
Have you had any cramps or any symptoms?
And you might be preg, you just don't know. Maybe we'll be lucky for each other! Fxd ! X

Oh I would think your FS would be right - she'll know a lot more than me! Maybe your dose wasn't that high so would clear quicker. I didn't mean to be a party proper, just didn't want you to get disappointed. But yes hopefully we'll both get BFPs!

I had some cramping early on, and now have sore boobs. But could well just be AF on her way so trying not to get my hopes up. Good luck for your test hon, but don't lose heart if it's negative....it's still early on. Keep us all posted! xx

It's a hormone injection they give you to make your ovary release an egg. My fs said they like to give them on a clomid dose of 150mg....I think it's because with the higher dose there's an increased chance of hyper-stimulation of the ovaries. I think it's also used in the IVF process.

Thing is tho tho particular one is an hcg shot, so for the next week or so after the shot you get false positives.

Do you ladies still use the OPT during clomid like you would without?

I wonder if my DR is going to give me one if I have to get up to 150mg. Are you guys monitored by u/s and stuff as well? I am only being monitored currently with cd21 bloods to see if I ovulated or not.

is anybody else not ovulating..at all?? I am going on my fourth round of clomid with NO ovulation (like a 2, should be 25). SO the clomid is obviously not doing its job......
any1 else not O'ing either???

Whoo whoo JadeBlue! did you use OPKs? i am expecting to Ov sometime over the next few days :) FXed!

No OPK's. Everytime I use them, they are always +++ so I don't find them accurate :( Yay!!! Hope you Ov soon :dance: I'm hopeful for us xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->