The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I didnt come back on here and say but I got my progesterone results back!!

First cycle on clomid 50mg cd3-7.

Positive OPK cd14, ovulated cd15

Got progesterone taken cd22 and the results were..

17.2!!!!! OVULATION! :happydance:

So I am now 9dpo and tested this morning but of course it was a :bfn: lol. But hopefully it is just too early. :)

Yay for ovulating :)
fx'd you get a nice :bfp: soon :) gl
x

Hi Ladies! I am new to BnB! My name is Hillary and my Hubby and I have been ttc since April of this year. My OB started me on Clomid and Metformin this past cycle after I was diagnosed with PCOS and endometriosis. I am currently on Cycle Day 25 and just received my progesterone level today and it seems I did not ovulate this cycle. I took Clomid 50mg on day 2-6. Needless to say I am super bummed about this. So, now I am waiting to start my period and try this all over again. Since I didn't ovulate on the 50mg he has increased my Clomid to 100mg day 2-6 for this next cycle. I also take Metformin 500mg twice daily. Any advice or success or Anything that you ladies are willing to share would be much appreciated!! Look forward to getting to know you girls!

TryinFor1- Congrats! That's the first step!!

Ladies who OV'd on CD 18 or near, what days did you take your Clomid? I did 5-9. Just curious if there is a corilation

RN4life- good luck hun :)

CloverMouse- I took clomid cd2-6 ovulated cd18- also tool baby aspirin this cycle
x

bumblebeettc1- wont your doc up your dose for you? did you ovulate on 50mg?

clovermouse-I hope you get your positive soon :)

helena_lynn-I use to use opks about 2pm and 8-10pm and my positives always show up I use to do two a day just incase I was to miss my surge :) gl!

I ovulated on 50mg first month, but didnt second month, prog was 1.3.

I've been given 6 months of clomid 50mg by private doc, and am waiting for my nhs referral, so dont really want to go back and pay to see private doc as it affects my chances of nhs referral as they said they will refuse to accept people for treatment if you've gone private. :growlmad:

So, am tempted to try 100mg this month and see if it works but am nervous! Dont want to go thru all the side effects if it isnt going to work on 50mg, so thats why I might try it?

How are you getting on?

I wanted to up my dose but I am scared lol as I'm meant to be on a break until my laparoscopy but I'm still taking it I just took my usual dose of 100mg. I think it's up to you if you up it but make sure you look out for any pains etc- but personally I wouldn't do it but the decision is yours Hun. Im 4dpo :) all the time the nurses were saying I wasn't gonna ovulate but I knew I was just a bit later in my cycle a I use to get pos opks- my fertility consultant agreed with me and after my lap he is going to include a trigger- still waitin on the op date though x

Hi girls! I took 100mg days 2-6 this month and from my chart, it appears I o'd CD18. My day 21 blood work didn't show ovulation, but if I did ovulate when fertility friend suggests...the test would have been too early for me. Please take a look at my chart! Now that I'm 14DPO and bfn and no period, I'm starting to doubt whether I even ovulated. I was so optimistic this month as this would have been my first time ovulating in years. Now I just feel gutted. :cry: Please take a look at my chart and see if you think I still have a chance. Honest opinions...if you think maybe I didn't ovulate, feel free to tell me that. Thanks!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32c0b6

oops, I was supposed to refrain from sex for two weeks until I take Provera but that failed. haha it's ok I know that I haven't ovulated

Had 1st scan today and relieved to say we saw the heartbeat fluttering away. Measuring 6 weeks 1 day which is bang on what I thought. Wishing all you ladies who are on Clomid the best of luck I'm sure you'll all get your :bfp:'s soon xxx

Had 1st scan today and relieved to say we saw the heartbeat fluttering away. Measuring 6 weeks 1 day which is bang on what I thought. Wishing all you ladies who are on Clomid the best of luck I'm sure you'll all get your :bfp:'s soon xxx

Congrats!! I'll bet you are soooooo happy!
xx

I wanted to up my dose but I am scared lol as I'm meant to be on a break until my laparoscopy but I'm still taking it I just took my usual dose of 100mg. I think it's up to you if you up it but make sure you look out for any pains etc- but personally I wouldn't do it but the decision is yours Hun. Im 4dpo :) all the time the nurses were saying I wasn't gonna ovulate but I knew I was just a bit later in my cycle a I use to get pos opks- my fertility consultant agreed with me and after my lap he is going to include a trigger- still waitin on the op date though x

I don't think I will do it to be honest - too scared!!

I'm having major abdo pains at the moment but its CD36 so i'm not sure what's going on!

Hope you get a date for the op soon - or dont need it!!

x

Congratulations! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi girls! I took 100mg days 2-6 this month and from my chart, it appears I o'd CD18. My day 21 blood work didn't show ovulation, but if I did ovulate when fertility friend suggests...the test would have been too early for me. Please take a look at my chart! Now that I'm 14DPO and bfn and no period, I'm starting to doubt whether I even ovulated. I was so optimistic this month as this would have been my first time ovulating in years. Now I just feel gutted. :cry: Please take a look at my chart and see if you think I still have a chance. Honest opinions...if you think maybe I didn't ovulate, feel free to tell me that. Thanks!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32c0b6

cd 18 looks right to me, all of your temps after that are higher. Fx for you!

daopdesign :) yay I am so happy for you :) have a h&h 8 months!

tryinfor1- good luck hun! It early days yet :)

bumblebeettc1- I hope I dont need the op! Im so scared of having it! cd36- how long are your cycles usually?

x

I'm 3dpo! All them times I use to get my positive opks late in my cycle and I use to say to all you girls I think I'm ovulating later I was right hehe :) stupid nurse I told her that but she didn't want to listen!
Hope your ok daopdesign?x

when you take your OPK does it say "positive" until after you OV?

I do take my temp but I am so confused... they haven't gone up at all but my CBFM said I OV on the 16th... maybe I am like you and I also OV later? I did an OPK today and I still got +.... I have a blood test tomorrow and a doctor's visit next Friday :shrug:

Tested today 11dpo but BFN :(
ill test again on monday if the witch hasn't showed.
FXed she stays away! i was feeling very positive until today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->