The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hi Clomid friends.
Anyone ever have abdominal pain during BDing? Last night was VERY painful and wonderin if this could be from Clomid?

Also, I've had a positive OPK for 3 days now (today being the darkest). Today is cd 16. Dh and I BD'd on cd 12, 14, and 15. He's out of town tonight and tomorrow so no BDing ... we will start back up again on cd 18. Think we are covered?

I had the worse pain BD the day I ovulated. It was terrible actually. Just gotta push through it and hope for the best!

Thanks! Nice to know it is probably from the Clomid. When did you ovulate?

Hi, im new to this site.
Heres a little about me - 26, DH27, TTC #1, TTC 10 months. Seen a FS. being put on clomid in November. I ovulate fine, doc wanted to try it to maybe increase our chances. Also on metformin

Does clomid actually do anything or is it a way for the doctor to stall on the next step?

Hi ladies,

Have done 2 rounds of 50mg clomid. I ovulated on the 1st month, but progesterone was 1.3 on the 2nd month!

Is there any point me taking the 3rd month of clomid (if AF shows)? Will I ovulate on 50 if I didn't last month???

Any advice or your personal stories would be great.

I have paid privately and was given 6 months if clomid, after a scan, and have to go back at end of 5 months with my blood tests.

Feel a bit left out alone, really, so just wondered if I should take the 50mg, or just make an appt to see private doc sooner?

Help!!!!

Bumblebeettc1- I have heard you can ovulate one month and not the next on clomid personally I would phone up the doc an talk to him/her just to make sure

Hotmumma- clomid is given to people to help make them ovulate and is given to people who ovulate aswell to help make their ovulation stronger- if this fails to help get your bfp then they usually move onto another method x

bumblebeettc1- I agree wtih screna, call the doc, see what they say maybe?

Question ladies. I have had a positive OPK for the past 5 days (starting on cd 13 ... on cd 14 and 15 I had mulptiple positives). I do multiple tests a day and at least one test is always very clearly positive. Anyone else have this? Again today I have a VERY positive OPK. It's not a cheap batch of tests either and just wondering what is going on???

And, DH turned out to be out of town longer than expected. We DTD on cd12, 14, and 15 and were going to tonight but ugh, I'm sleepy! Wondering if I've already ovulated too.

Would love advice!

How is everyone doing?

And my ticker is NOT reliable! Haven't had the same length of cycle since I came off BC.

Hi Clomid friends.
Anyone ever have abdominal pain during BDing? Last night was VERY painful and wonderin if this could be from Clomid?

Also, I've had a positive OPK for 3 days now (today being the darkest). Today is cd 16. Dh and I BD'd on cd 12, 14, and 15. He's out of town tonight and tomorrow so no BDing ... we will start back up again on cd 18. Think we are covered?

I had the worse pain BD the day I ovulated. It was terrible actually. Just gotta push through it and hope for the best!

I got a very positive OPK cd14 and ovulated cd15. That is the first time I have ovulated on my own since stopping bc back in May. I am currently on cd... 21. Tomorrow I go in for my progesterone check and then if the levels are good I am testing October 22!

Hi Clomid friends.

I got a very positive OPK cd14 and ovulated cd15. That is the first time I have ovulated on my own since stopping bc back in May. I am currently on cd... 21. Tomorrow I go in for my progesterone check and then if the levels are good I am testing October 22!

Good luck!!! Excited to hear how your test goes!

i started my 50mg clomid last Saturday until wednesday im still not ovulating im CD 14 is that normal..im feeling pains in my tummy so it might be soon i also got an email today saying...They are showing me a BOY and they relate him to NOV so this is either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in
Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri
so im feeling positive xx

Don't give up u r probably going to OV anyway now. I got my surge on cd 18 so I'm assuming I OV on cd 19. FXed u Ov soon! :)

Hi Ladies,

Mind if I join in?

I'm starting my first cycle of 50mg tomorrow CD2-6,
I'm really excited to be starting this new chapter, but also scared, because FS said this is the only treatment I am eligible for, I really can't afford to go private. I am allowed a maximum of 10 cycles on Clomid on NHS.
I am in the unexplained infertility category, I do ovulate without Clomid, so I'm not quite sure how this is going to work for me, but I'm putting my faith in that little pill!!

Anybody ever have weight loss as a side effect of clomid? I've lost 5 pounds in the last week or so and haven't really changed my diet or done much exercising. Not sure if it has anything to do with the medication...could just be from stress, there's craziness going on at home and at work.

Anybody ever have weight loss as a side effect of clomid? I've lost 5 pounds in the last week or so and haven't really changed my diet or done much exercising. Not sure if it has anything to do with the medication...could just be from stress, there's craziness going on at home and at work.

I wish!

Guys i got my progesterone levels back today from my first month on CLomid 50mg cd3-7.

After 4 months of no ovulation, my level was 17.2! Ovulation confirmed and my DR is super happy with that level!

Cant wait for thursday so I can take a pregnancy test! FX FOR ME GIRLS!

I Wish! no, I actually probably gained 5 lbs :wacko:

Guys i got my progesterone levels back today from my first month on CLomid 50mg cd3-7.

After 4 months of no ovulation, my level was 17.2! Ovulation confirmed and my DR is super happy with that level!

Cant wait for thursday so I can take a pregnancy test! FX FOR ME GIRLS!

Congrats! FX for you!!

Just wondering for ladies in the UK how long it took for you to be prescribed clomid? I have been referred to a fs, assumed the appointment and treatment wouldn't take too long, but looks like it could be a rather long wait. Any stories appreciated!

Hello! I have my first clomid prescription in hand. Doc said take it cd5-9..today is 3-7. fx'd it works for everyone! (me included lol). Seen a lot of success stories on here which makes me feel so much better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->