The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Tested today 11dpo but BFN :(
ill test again on monday if the witch hasn't showed.
FXed she stays away! i was feeling very positive until today.

oh no!! :nope:
what about your temps? maybe it is too soon to test... ? :shrug:

10dpo and a :bfn: this morning. I hope that it turns into a :bfp: tomorrow or Saturday. After Saturday I am sure I am out though.

Great news for this cycle if I end up not getting a bfp is that I ovulated! YAY! and my LP so far will at least be 10 days which is short but sufficient.

FX that AF stays away though and I get a bfp!

10dpo and a :bfn: this morning. I hope that it turns into a :bfp: tomorrow or Saturday. After Saturday I am sure I am out though.

Great news for this cycle if I end up not getting a bfp is that I ovulated! YAY! and my LP so far will at least be 10 days which is short but sufficient.

FX that AF stays away though and I get a bfp!

baby steps, right? at least (like you said) you know you OV so that is great!!
best of luck testing :thumbup:

Tested today 11dpo but BFN :(
ill test again on monday if the witch hasn't showed.
FXed she stays away! i was feeling very positive until today.

oh no!! :nope:
what about your temps? maybe it is too soon to test... ? :shrug:

I don't temp so i have no clue, but if im out this month I going to start temping. i just hope it was too soon.

11dpo....bfn.....

please tell me its just too early??

Not testing again till Monday, 14dpo. So that way, if AF is gonna show she should just about be here by then. No mistaking it then I think since I KNOW I ovulated I will either get a bfp or af. Hope its the first one though!

So the last couple of days I have been just sad, all I want to do is hide, and curl up and cry. I don't even know why. Still waiting for a positive OPK, and I feel like I missed it or something. And to make matters worse, DH is fighting off a cold, and working late, so last night he didnt feel like dtd...

I dont want to be this person. I dont want to DTD on a schedule, I dont want to worry if we missed it,counting days, getting bloodwork, counting more days, and is it too early to test I want to go back to being me, but I can't. We want a baby so bad!

ick rant over sorry

So the last couple of days I have been just sad, all I want to do is hide, and curl up and cry. I don't even know why. Still waiting for a positive OPK, and I feel like I missed it or something. And to make matters worse, DH is fighting off a cold, and working late, so last night he didnt feel like dtd...

I dont want to be this person. I dont want to DTD on a schedule, I dont want to worry if we missed it,counting days, getting bloodwork, counting more days, and is it too early to test I want to go back to being me, but I can't. We want a baby so bad!

ick rant over sorry

Gosh what a whiner... who invited HER anyway
lol

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! dont give up! the time will come when we see pretty BfP!!! stay postive! im still working on that lol

Unfortunately AF arrived. She came unexpectedly. My ticker is off a day i am 11dpo. I wasn't expecting her until sunday and actually i wasn't expecting her at all! i felt so good about this cycle. DH and i did everything right. Just waiting for the Dr. to call me back to let me know what my next cycles plan of attack is. I bought a basal thermometer so ill be temping for sure! GOOD LUCK LADIES!

I thought I would get a head start on this thread. My doctor said that if I did not start ovulating myself that I would start Clomid on my Nov 4th visit to his office. I had my blood test 2 weeks ago and I did not ovulate. Still no AF. I feel nervous about starting Clomid. Don't know why. I saw the girl on here who is having triplets. Happy for her but I think that made me more nervous. Guess we'll wait and see what happens.

triplets?! oh god... I mean that's great but that also scares me..

just fyi https://www.babymed.com/tools/clomid-ovulation-calculator

TryingFor1: maybe it is still too early? :shrug:

jmandrews: I am sorry the witch got you! not fair... :hugs:will you start another round of Clomid this cycle?

CloverMouse: I understand how you are feeling!!!:flower: I feel the same way also! this TTC business is hard enough, plus we are under medication so more hormonal than usual. Hang in there girl!!!:hugs:

good luck to all!!!:dust:

I thought I would get a head start on this thread. My doctor said that if I did not start ovulating myself that I would start Clomid on my Nov 4th visit to his office. I had my blood test 2 weeks ago and I did not ovulate. Still no AF. I feel nervous about starting Clomid. Don't know why. I saw the girl on here who is having triplets. Happy for her but I think that made me more nervous. Guess we'll wait and see what happens.

I would say don't be scared. I think the percentages of having twins and triplets is still smaller in proportion. Here is an article I found:

https://infertility.about.com/od/infertilitytreatments/f/clomid_twins.htm

PS: I hope I inserted the link right?... oh man...... :dohh:

Hey thanks for the support :)
I spoke to my Nurse today and she said to continue with clomid 50mg days 5-9. Since i Ovulated last cycle she said i dont need to change the dose. FXed that November is my lucky month!

Anybody else have an insanely increased sex drive on clomid? I'm usually satisfied with twice a week or so, but since starting clomid this month I want it ALL the time!

Sooo...I'm new here. Been TTC for a little over a year now with baby #1. I start my first round of Clomid tomorrow, and I will also be doing Ovidrel injection and progesterone suppositories this cycle. Anyone else tried this combo?

Hey thanks for the support :)
I spoke to my Nurse today and she said to continue with clomid 50mg days 5-9. Since i Ovulated last cycle she said i dont need to change the dose. FXed that November is my lucky month!

I am sure that your BFP is coming soon. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->