The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Well AF got me yesterday so on to cycle #2 of Clomid. No bloods or anything until 3 failed rounds of Clomid b/c I had a successful pregnancy/conception already. Just getting tired of the waiting for a BFP.

Really hoping Clomid works for us. I think it may be messing with me though. Last month I had a pos OPK 5 mornings in a row. I went with the positive afternoon tests but still!

I am currently waiting on my blood work results, then if negative I am starting my first round of progesterone and clomid. The doctor said she would do a total of three rounds. After that she would refer me to a fertility specialits. So I was wondering how many total rounds everyone here was told they would do.

I was told 3 and then we get DH in for a SA....

I posted this in the TTC thread, but thought you ladies may have some experience with this!

Earlier this week my doctor called with my progesterone levels, 0.8... definitely anovulatory. So yesterday when I spoke with them, they said to start NuvaRing and they would schedule my HSG. I have and my HSG is scheduled for next Thursday... my question is, do I have to be on BC a whole month or do I stop after the HSG? The doctor is going to prescribe Clomid, but I am worried I have to sit and wait until next month to start it. So frustrating, I feel like we are going backwards instead of forewards :growlmad:.

i am on my 2nd round and my dr said they want to try me on this 3 or 4 more times, but hopefully ill have a BFP by then!

Hello girls.... Introducing myself as I will be starting clomid this cycle (days 3-7). Right now I am taking provera to induce AF. This will be my first round of clomid. I had an appointment this week to make my plan with my RE, she did blood work and confirmed I did NOT ovulate this past cycle (after taking provera) so onto clomid. Any tips, word of advice, etc. is very welcome!

Hello all! I am new here, just joined today! I start first round of clomid on Day 3-7 (AF is supposed to be today, hasn't came yet) I have had an HSG, and found I only have one functioning fallopian tube. Me and DH have an 8 year old and are TTC #2, have been for a couple of years...first time trying clomid, so i hope it works.

good luck to everyone!!!!

well I'm spotting today so hopefully tomorrow full af will be here and I'll be able to start clomid on Halloween (Oct 31)!

Hello everyone I had posted in another clomid thread also. My story is I am 31 years old I am on my 3rd cycle of clomid. The first cycle i was on 50mg from days 5-9. I did not get a positive OPK so the next cycle of clomid was 100mg days 3-7, i did get a OPK but nothing and now i am on 100mg again this cycle days 3-7. Clomid has made my periods basically nothing, very short and light. This cycle I got a positive on the ovulation kit on cd9 (i think this was a false positive) then i got another positive on cd14, cd15 and those days i had horrible pain on my ovaries more on the right side but pains on each very bad. Then they went away but i will get the occusianal pain on the right ovary. The weird thing is i got another positive on the opk on cd20. Just to be safe we are BD a lot. my temps are 98.8 everyday this last week, i have headaches, sore boobs, tons of pimples cyst kinds, lower back pains, weak, dizzy, waking up hungry, very moody.. but again these are all pms symptoms and i know the clomid can give all kinds of symptoms. Im on cd22 today so I got a few days to go.. IM PRAYING AF DOESNT COME!!

I hope af doesnt come for you either!!

AFM,

Last night of clomid. Started BD yesterday. and will continue on. I am also using my CBFM again this cycle which I got a low on today. But I expected that. Probably wont get a high until sometime Monday or Tuesday. Then it is BD everyday till I know I have ovulated!

QUESTION

Do any of you guys use grapefruit juice to help with CM? I read it really helps but then read it might be bad to take with clomid. Does anyone have any experience with this?

TryingFor1: My CBFM was @3 bars on CD17 and 18. My doctor said to me yesterday, that according to my temps I OV between days 20 or 21. I did take OPK tests for few days after days 18 and 19 and they were positive. I think the CBFM read my level of LH hormone was high before I actually OV and gave me a "negative" or "early" positive. Next cycle I'm going to start BD after CD8 every other day and when the CBFM tells me I'm OV we'll BD every day until the OPKs are negative and I see change in CM.

BTW, took a pregnancy test at doctors office and was negative. If I dom't get my period until Nov 2 I havet to take another test. Progesterone levels were good!! so if it doesn't happen this cycle it WILL ve next cycle!!

about Grapefruit juice, haven't heard... but I do know it can interfere with certain medication...

I hope af doesnt come for you either!!

AFM,

Last night of clomid. Started BD yesterday. and will continue on. I am also using my CBFM again this cycle which I got a low on today. But I expected that. Probably wont get a high until sometime Monday or Tuesday. Then it is BD everyday till I know I have ovulated!

QUESTION

Do any of you guys use grapefruit juice to help with CM? I read it really helps but then read it might be bad to take with clomid. Does anyone have any experience with this?

My dr. told me not to use the CBFM while on clomid she said it wont pick it up and its not accurate while on fertitality drugs. She did say to just keep using the ovulation kits though.

i dont want to get my hopes up and i refuse to but i have a question... today is CD22 for me and i woke up extremely nausea it wont go away its been this way now for a few hours. As i wrote above in my other post i know that clomid can give you pregnancy symptoms and pms symptoms mimic preg symptoms but has anyone experienced nausea late in the cycle?

Yeah I know but I have seen it work for more ladies than I have seen it not work. I am using OPKs with it too to make sure it isnt lying to me. I am only on cd7 though so I wont start those until cd10. I ovulated cd15 last clomid cycle so I have an idea of when it will be. I used it because I had already opened the box of sticks. I am not gonna use it next cycle (which hopefully I wont have) and do something really special for when I get a bfp. :)

Thanks for the tip Wanabamom. I will definitely keep that in the back of my mind. As I said, using OPKs also to make sure cause I know the monitor can mess up with clomid and whos to say I wont be one it messes with? :flower:

Hey ladies,

I have another question. If you have taken more than one cycle of clomid, did you ovulate on the same day as the other clomid cycles or on different days?

ok ladies i need some help. ive been away from the forum for a couple of days trying not to try myself crazy by getting my hopes up. I'm about 8dpo now and last night when i went to the bathroom and wiped myself it had a few very very dots of blood. Then it was gone. This morning I woke up and under my breasts and arm pits were sensitive to the touch and I had the few tiny dots of blood again today. For like the past 2 hours all of a sudden I feel like garbage almost like I have the flu. Also the past 3 days I have had so much pressure and a little crampy feeling in my lower abdomen. Can the little dots be implantation bleeding?? and does anyone think this can be pregnancy symptoms of some sort??

HELPPP!!! I just dont want to drive myself crazy if none of this seems like anything!!

Thanks Ladies!!

Hey ladies,

I have another question. If you have taken more than one cycle of clomid, did you ovulate on the same day as the other clomid cycles or on different days?

I have taken 3 cycles of clomid so far and every month i got a different date around when i ovulated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->