The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hey all. I am on my second round of clomid. First round it was 50mg on cycle day 3-8. Ovulated but not high enough levels of progestrone. Second round we did 100mg on cycle day 3-8. Going in for my blood test today for progestrone levels. US showed small eggs but nothing too amazing. The first round worked better. So were going to try 50mg on cylce day 3-13. The hot flashes are getting almost unbearable. Plus crying over everything!

50mg days 3-13? That is a really intense clomid course!

On ovulation week of clomid cycle Is it normal to have a thin milky discharge more than normal amount the week you ovulate w clomid ?

Hey all. I am on my second round of clomid. First round it was 50mg on cycle day 3-8. Ovulated but not high enough levels of progestrone. Second round we did 100mg on cycle day 3-8. Going in for my blood test today for progestrone levels. US showed small eggs but nothing too amazing. The first round worked better. So were going to try 50mg on cylce day 3-13. The hot flashes are getting almost unbearable. Plus crying over everything!

50mg days 3-13? That is a really intense clomid course!

It is! I'm not really looking forward to it. My body just didn't respond to the 50mg for 5 days and really didn't respond with 100mg for 5 days so that's the next dose my doc wants to try!

Quick update on me...10dpo, having lots of creamy CM, some cramping, sore breasts for the past few days, and some nausea just today. Got 2 very faint possible positives on IC's earlier today, then used a FRER at 7:30 this evening that looks much more promising!!

Attachments

• pos.jpg
    pos.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 10
Quick update on me...10dpo, having lots of creamy CM, some cramping, sore breasts for the past few days, and some nausea just today. Got 2 very faint possible positives on IC's earlier today, then used a FRER at 7:30 this evening that looks much more promising!!

I call that very promising my dear! Congrats! I hope for the best for you:hug::hug:!

Now I am wondering if clomid gave me a false positive. Hmm...

I am not sure about OPK but Clomid did give me a 3 bars (positive) on my CBFM 3 days (about) before I actually OV. Maybe something to do with the LH hormone our bodies produces... perhaps it's more hormones than normal, so the OPK and CBFM "thinks" one is OV even before we do....

good luck this cycle!! I'm on CD1 today, so I will take my Clomid starting on Thursday.

I got negative last night but i got another positive today. so im going to go ahead and believe i am having my surge :) ill continue Bding though! Good luck! hope we see BFPs this cycle!

Hey jmandrews,
Are you getting ultrasounds and doing progestrone tests? Good luck!!! Very exciting news!:flower:

No im not... my DH and i have only been TTC for 4 months. My Dr. put me on clomid because i told her i have been tracking my cycles since last feb. and they were super irregular... ranging from 32 to 42 days! so instead of torturing me she decided to put me on clomid to help. So basically i am on clomid without being monitored.

I am not sure about OPK but Clomid did give me a 3 bars (positive) on my CBFM 3 days (about) before I actually OV. Maybe something to do with the LH hormone our bodies produces... perhaps it's more hormones than normal, so the OPK and CBFM "thinks" one is OV even before we do....

good luck this cycle!! I'm on CD1 today, so I will take my Clomid starting on Thursday.

I got negative last night but i got another positive today. so im going to go ahead and believe i am having my surge :) ill continue Bding though! Good luck! hope we see BFPs this cycle!

Hey jmandrews,
Are you getting ultrasounds and doing progestrone tests? Good luck!!! Very exciting news!:flower:

No im not... my DH and i have only been TTC for 4 months. My Dr. put me on clomid because i told her i have been tracking my cycles since last feb. and they were super irregular... ranging from 32 to 42 days! so instead of torturing me she decided to put me on clomid to help. So basically i am on clomid without being monitored.

Have you thought about being monitored? It really does help from my experience. The guess work when it comes to the ovulation tests is annoying but the ultrasounds and blood tests really give you a great idea. Just a little bit of my experience :)

Hi Everyone I am new to BnB and just finished my first cycle with clomid. Took 100 mg day 3-7 not a for sure ovulation on day20-21 i think. TWW and then tested and got a BFN. So I started my provera today and will take for 15 days wait for Af and start clomid again! Would really love a BFP for christmas!! Anyone else using provera and clomid?

Momma2be- I wouldn't mind being monitored but I thought that was up to my dr. After this cycle I'll ask about it :)

Momma2be- I wouldn't mind being monitored but I thought that was up to my dr. After this cycle I'll ask about it :)

It's def all up to you! I would highly recommend it! If everyone in your ob office doesn't know you by name yet, they will! I walk in and don't even have to check in. Just sit right down! Let me know if you end up being monitored and if you like it or not!

Hi nicole, yest I am using provera and clomid as I didnt ovulate last round, I finished my course of provera on Monday, just waiting for af

that is great!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: super exciting!!! :hugs::hugs:

do you mind if I ask, how often did you BD? every other day? thanks!!:flower:

Hi All, I am on my second round of clomid 50mg. I ovulated during the first round but this round I have not yet ovulated (currently on day 20) as yet according to my temperatures. Did any of you ladies find that on clomid you didn't always ovulate around the same time?

cheers!

I am going to start my second cycle so I am not sure, but, I think (this is what my doc told me when she saw I OV on CD 18 or so) that I OV too late. She wanted me to OV around CD14 or 15. Maybe you need to check with your doctor on this. Did you take blood tests after the first round? I did and my do put me on the same dosage, just changed the dates, because my progesterone levels were pretty good.

good luck!:flower:

just keep working on it!! I see your chart says you still have 7 ore days to OV :happydance: good luck! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->