The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I also took mine @ 1 pm! :flower:
My doctor said it doesn't matter, as long as you take it at the same time. I think next cycle I will take it earlier....

Thanks ladies! i decided to take it at 9 am like last time. I am afraid i will forget if i dont take it then lol

Hi laides...I am new to this thread, hope you don't mind me asking a question :)

I am on my first round of Clomid, well, I've done probably 10 rounds in the course of 6 years TTC, but this is the first in over 6 months. Anyway...

I was wondering if y'all have noticed strongish cramping in the 2ww that you didn't get without clomid? I don't remember any previous cycles where this happened. Maybe mild cramping, but this was actually disturbing my sleep.

I'm 6 dpo and this happened around 7 a.m. It woke me up a few times and I was fidgeting around trying to get comfortable. I'm taking a pretty relaxed approach this month and am not over analyzing every symptom like I have in the past, but this one stood out to me.

Any thoughts? THank you!

LizziesMama- I also had real bad cramps this cycle in around 5/6dpo i think it was it really hurt I had to sit up a couple of times in bed.... Hope this is a good sign :) gl x

Hey chicks. Anyone heard of starting Clomid later in your cycle, like cd 8 or beyond?? I have my hsg Monday (cd8) and my doctor said "the decision about Clomid will be made after the hsg". :shrug:

Hey chicks. Anyone heard of starting Clomid later in your cycle, like cd 8 or beyond?? I have my hsg Monday (cd8) and my doctor said "the decision about Clomid will be made after the hsg". :shrug:

I have actually heard of women with longer cycles taking it from like cd14-18?? IDK. Lol weird!

REALLY?! So it's a possibility?! Omg you just made me cry out of sheer joy. LOL I am losing it! :haha:

It is a possibility but I have only heard of like a couple cases where the DR allowed the person to do that. I hope she lets you though!

I am starting my clomid tonight.. hopefully I wont have any side effects! Then going on Friday, November 18. I think that means I wont get my results until Monday though!

I couldn't find ANY info on starting it that late, so just the fact that you've actually heard of it just gave me so much hope. Thank you. :hugs:

Good luck with round #2. Where are you going on Fri Nov 18??

Oops, I forgot to finish that sentence! Going to get my progesterone levels checked to make sure I ovulated. It is cd20.. so hopefully I ovulate early enough. Last time I got them checked on cd22 and I had ovulated a week before so it was perfect. Cd20 is cutting it close!

Haha, I read it like 5 times...I was like am I missing something?! Do you use opks? If so, maybe you could use them to adjust when you get your bloodwork done?

I do use OPKs but I dont think my DR is entirely too worried about it. I think if it is too far off then I will call them and ask them if I can wait till the following MOnday to get them done. But if I ovulate cd15 again, they didnt seem to think getting the bloods drawn on cd20 would be that big of a deal as long as I ovulate.. cause it will still show that I ovulated.

Haha ya I am dumb tonight! Keep typing things wrong and everything!

This wait is so annoying. I am only on cd3!! This is gonna have to go quicker! Are you excited for your HSG?

Yeah true, cd 22 should be fine if you're ovulating on cd 15. I agree, the wait sucks. I was just thinking that this week is going to drag, I want my hsg now!! Yeah, I'm super excited. And of course a little nervous.

Do they hurt?

My DR is doing clomid first and everything and then if we dont get pregnant using that, that is when I go in for those types of things.

From what I've heard, it feels like cramps, and the pain varies in intensity for everyone. But, it's worth a little pain. I'm nervous about the pain and also that something will show up abnormal.

I would too. If we dont get pregnant by christmas I think something else would be wrong besides needing the clomid. I will do what I need to to make sure that I am ttc healthy.. but DH wont get a SA for a few years if we dont conceive.. it sucks!! I just dont see why we wouldnt get pregnant by Christmas if everything else is alright..

this gets really scary as you go on. You find out problems and issues and you go to DR and you take medication and you get tests and there is bloodtests and needles and bfns and tampons and just so much wrapped up into this whole subject. It is really quite upsetting.

I am optimistic for this cycle though! My DR told me to not get surprised if I didnt get pregnant the first cycle. Now I have a better knowledge of when my fertile window is so I am hoping we will catch it this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->