The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Yeah it really is scary. My hubby had an SA in August, and his results came back a little low, but I'm really not all that worried about it. Clearly at this point, the problem is that I'm not ovulating, so I'm going to get that "fixed" first and see what happens. Trying to take it one step at a time and not totally freak out and go overboard with this whole thing.

I love your optimism. :thumbup: I too am feeling very optimistic about this cycle! GO US!

Hey chicks. Anyone heard of starting Clomid later in your cycle, like cd 8 or beyond?? I have my hsg Monday (cd8) and my doctor said "the decision about Clomid will be made after the hsg". :shrug:

I don't want to dash your hopes of course, but I would think she's probably going to have you hold off until your next cycle. It could do more harm than good to take it on the wrong days. And the doctor really probably won't think waiting a cycle is nearly as big of a deal as you will, because doctor's have no emotional stake in our TTC journey.

Can they give you provera to make AF come sooner, so it won't be such a long wait before you can do the clomid?

Hey chicks. Anyone heard of starting Clomid later in your cycle, like cd 8 or beyond?? I have my hsg Monday (cd8) and my doctor said "the decision about Clomid will be made after the hsg". :shrug:

I don't want to dash your hopes of course, but I would think she's probably going to have you hold off until your next cycle. It could do more harm than good to take it on the wrong days. And the doctor really probably won't think waiting a cycle is nearly as big of a deal as you will, because doctor's have no emotional stake in our TTC journey.

Can they give you provera to make AF come sooner, so it won't be such a long wait before you can do the clomid?

I just finished Provera to bring on AF after a 123 day cycle. I'm hoping she'll give me the Clomid to help avoid another looooong cycle!

Started my Second round of clomid today :) 50mg cd5-9 .... FXed!!!!!

I just finished Provera to bring on AF after a 123 day cycle. I'm hoping she'll give me the Clomid to help avoid another looooong cycle!

Even if you don't O this cycle, your doctor should be willing to give you provera again A LOT sooner than 125 days. My doctor always prescribed it after 35 days. So if you can't start clomid this cycle, couldn't you ask her for provera a lot earlier on? Then you'd only have to wait a few weeks. Did the provera work right away?

Yeah, I got AF 4 days after stopping Provera. That's good to hear, I kind of assumed dr's only prescribed it after extremely long cycles. Thanks for your thoughts, I hadn't even considered that. :)

These next few days are gonna drag on waiting for af to come. I wanna take my Clomid dammit!

I also took mine @ 1 pm! :flower:
My doctor said it doesn't matter, as long as you take it at the same time. I think next cycle I will take it earlier....

Hopefully you won't need a next cycle!!

That would be wonderful! I have a doctor's apt on Friday. I will also test then... It's weird but I don't feel much different except for some cramps after OV. I am also not sure when I OV but my temps and the CBFM I think it was around CD17 or 18... uh! this is so confusing some times!!:dohh:

Ok, just got the call about the progesterone levels, and she said it indicated I OV'd I asked her what the level was and she said 12.6, which I thought was really low because I've read where people are up in like the 80s.... any thoughts?

Different measuring units.

I thought the same exact thing! Mine were 17.2 and some people were saying they had like 44 and didnt ovulate. Lol. There are ng/ml or nmol/l.. I hope I got that right. I might have mixed them up. Lol. Anyway, different countries use different measuring units. :flower:

EDIT

Congrats on ovulating!! IT is a wonderful feeling!

When you are on Clomid do you always O on the same day each cycle of Clomid? Or do you O on diff. days? Without it I always do on CD 12 but I've only had one prior cycle of Clomid and I O'd CD 14....any ideas....Last time also had first positive surge on OPK at CD 13 right now I'm CD 13 and not even near O'ing!

Quick question ladies I thought I should've o yesterday but when I spoke to my dr he said I would have o 24-48 hrs after my sono(Friday) which means it would've been this weekend that just past. (don't worry we BD !) TMI..... I noticed today when I wiped I have a sticky clear discharge....does that mean anything?

Just EWCM can come before and after you O its fertile cervical mucous! Or could be left over "stuff" from when you BD LOL

gotcha....i didnt know if you still had it after you ovulate...being the crazy person i am i was on websites and some said you can have that in early pregnancy so i got slighty excited lol

I've seen that you could to! Maybe its a good sign :) FX for you sweetie :) I am kind of excited this cycle for some reason :)

I am currently waiting on my blood work results, then if negative I am starting my first round of progesterone and clomid. The doctor said she would do a total of three rounds. After that she would refer me to a fertility specialits. So I was wondering how many total rounds everyone here was told they would do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->