The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

ok ladies i need some help. ive been away from the forum for a couple of days trying not to try myself crazy by getting my hopes up. I'm about 8dpo now and last night when i went to the bathroom and wiped myself it had a few very very dots of blood. Then it was gone. This morning I woke up and under my breasts and arm pits were sensitive to the touch and I had the few tiny dots of blood again today. For like the past 2 hours all of a sudden I feel like garbage almost like I have the flu. Also the past 3 days I have had so much pressure and a little crampy feeling in my lower abdomen. Can the little dots be implantation bleeding?? and does anyone think this can be pregnancy symptoms of some sort??

HELPPP!!! I just dont want to drive myself crazy if none of this seems like anything!!

Thanks Ladies!!

I have heard that the pregnancy symptoms are similar to pre-AF symptoms and also those like the flu. Try to stay sane for a few more days and test!
Good luck!!!!:flower:

Hi Ladies,

Starting my 1st cycle of LComid on Thursday.
Really hope it works. Otherwise i dont know what else to do.

Lets hope this clomid thing works wonders.

:dust:

I had two rounds of 50mg clomid the past two months and I took home ovulation tests, and they actually showed positive, but then I had my progesterone levels tested at the Dr. and they were to low to have ovulated, so now I am going on 100mg for next month. TTC for 14 months now and it is exhausting. I hope the 100mg of clomid works for me. Anyone else have any good clomid stories, I am really hoping 100mg works.......

I need some help! i started my Ovulation test today (cd11) and i got a positive LH Surge. I thought that was strange. so i took another test later in the day and got a negative LH Surge. I am posting two pictures... one is an example of what the test should look like and then the second are my two test. I labeled the test 1 and 2. The two black lines represent the test line. Has anyone ever ovulated this early? because i never do. could it be because of clomid? last cycle i Ov on day 18. so confused.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 3
  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
I need some help! i started my Ovulation test today (cd11) and i got a positive LH Surge. I thought that was strange. so i took another test later in the day and got a negative LH Surge. I am posting two pictures... one is an example of what the test should look like and then the second are my two test. I labeled the test 1 and 2. The two black lines represent the test line. Has anyone ever ovulated this early? because i never do. could it be because of clomid? last cycle i Ov on day 18. so confused.

I am on my 3rd cycle of clomid. The first cycle i was on 50mg from days 5-9. I did not get a positive OPK so the next cycle of clomid was 100mg days 3-7, i did get a OPK but nothing and now i am on 100mg again this cycle days 3-7. Clomid has made my periods basically nothing, very short and light. This cycle I got a positive on the ovulation kit on cd9 (i think this was a false positive) then i got another positive on cd14, cd15 and those days i had horrible pain on my ovaries more on the right side but pains on each very bad. Then they went away but i will get the occusianal pain on the right ovary. The weird thing is i got another positive on the opk on cd20. Just to be safe we are BD a lot. So I think clomid can give false positives and maybe you can ovulate early so to be safe keep testing and BD a lot :)

Thanks so much for responding! That helps a lot!!! No worries I'm going to continue BDing every other day :) FXed for you!

Now I am wondering if clomid gave me a false positive. Hmm...

I read somewhere that suggested soy from CD 1-5 and then Clomid from CD 5-9. What do you ladies think about this, is it too much? Or even seem effective for that matter?

That's what I thought too, but the article I read states differently. I wonder if they counter eachother when they are taken together. It says soy isoflavones, is that different than just regular soy?

soy messed my cycles up i didnt ovulate for 4 whole cycles. this cycle is my first ovulation since and my 2nd round of clomid.

I took my first clomid yesterday :) cannot wait for the opks to begin!

I am not sure about OPK but Clomid did give me a 3 bars (positive) on my CBFM 3 days (about) before I actually OV. Maybe something to do with the LH hormone our bodies produces... perhaps it's more hormones than normal, so the OPK and CBFM "thinks" one is OV even before we do....

good luck this cycle!! I'm on CD1 today, so I will take my Clomid starting on Thursday.

Hi All, I am on my second round of clomid 50mg. I ovulated during the first round but this round I have not yet ovulated (currently on day 20) as yet according to my temperatures. Did any of you ladies find that on clomid you didn't always ovulate around the same time?

cheers!

hi ladies. have any of you ladies experienced mid cycle bleeding while on clomid.

Hey all. I am on my second round of clomid. First round it was 50mg on cycle day 3-8. Ovulated but not high enough levels of progestrone. Second round we did 100mg on cycle day 3-8. Going in for my blood test today for progestrone levels. US showed small eggs but nothing too amazing. The first round worked better. So were going to try 50mg on cylce day 3-13. The hot flashes are getting almost unbearable. Plus crying over everything!

I am not sure about OPK but Clomid did give me a 3 bars (positive) on my CBFM 3 days (about) before I actually OV. Maybe something to do with the LH hormone our bodies produces... perhaps it's more hormones than normal, so the OPK and CBFM "thinks" one is OV even before we do....

good luck this cycle!! I'm on CD1 today, so I will take my Clomid starting on Thursday.

I got negative last night but i got another positive today. so im going to go ahead and believe i am having my surge :) ill continue Bding though! Good luck! hope we see BFPs this cycle!

I got negative last night but i got another positive today. so im going to go ahead and believe i am having my surge :) ill continue Bding though! Good luck! hope we see BFPs this cycle!

Hey jmandrews,
Are you getting ultrasounds and doing progestrone tests? Good luck!!! Very exciting news!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->