The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

So I think yesterday was ovulation day. Like I said I had a dip and then a rise this morning. My ovacue confirmed ovulation for yesterday and just by chance I decided to throw out my every other day bd schedule and because of that dtd 2 days before ovulation the day before and the day of and we will again tonight. Really hoping that yesterday was ovulation. I've been having cramps and twinges on and off for the past few days (since cd 10 according to my chart) but only on my left side and yesterday I had pretty bad cramps on that side...so maybe I'll be a lefty ovulator this month! Can anyone peek at my chart and tell me what they think?

Lisa92881, your chart is not showing OV yet... how are you feeling?

haj624: where are you? haven't seen you around. Hope everything is fine:hugs:

Nope, I don't suspect it will this cycle. :nope: Was hoping to be on Clomid by now, after taking provera to bring on AF and having my hsg on 10/31. But the hsg found a polyp which I need surgery to have removed. So everything is kind of on hold until that gets taken care of. :(

well, at least they found it on time, before you started clomid. Do you have any idea as of when you will have surgery?

Yeah, I'm trying to remember that everything happens for a reason, and this all needs to be taken care of before anything else! Not sure when surgery will be. I have an appt Wednesday to discuss my next steps so hopefully will schedule it then. I see that you're also from MA-have we already talked about this? Lol

:hi:

Hi girls,

Hope you don't mind if I tag onto this thread. I'm just back from FS and she has prescribed me Provera, Clomid and Metformin. Was on Clomid a few years back, but had no monitoring and no support. Really pleased with this FS, she was on the ball and i'll be monitored this time. Feel alot more positive :thumbup:

Anyone had success or tips with Clomid and Metformin combo? Ihave heard that Clomid will dry up CM ( read this after doing my own research since first FS was a cowboy aparently! ). I have heard some women taking Robitussin around ov time to increase CM?

Good luck to everyone!!

:dust:

Lisa92881, your chart is not showing OV yet... how are you feeling?

haj624: where are you? haven't seen you around. Hope everything is fine:hugs:

Nope, I don't suspect it will this cycle. :nope: Was hoping to be on Clomid by now, after taking provera to bring on AF and having my hsg on 10/31. But the hsg found a polyp which I need surgery to have removed. So everything is kind of on hold until that gets taken care of. :(

well, at least they found it on time, before you started clomid. Do you have any idea as of when you will have surgery?

Yeah, I'm trying to remember that everything happens for a reason, and this all needs to be taken care of before anything else! Not sure when surgery will be. I have an appt Wednesday to discuss my next steps so hopefully will schedule it then. I see that you're also from MA-have we already talked about this? Lol

everything does happen for a reason. Hang in there and fingers crossed for you!:hugs:
We just moved to Quincy. How about you?

So I think yesterday was ovulation day. Like I said I had a dip and then a rise this morning. My ovacue confirmed ovulation for yesterday and just by chance I decided to throw out my every other day bd schedule and because of that dtd 2 days before ovulation the day before and the day of and we will again tonight. Really hoping that yesterday was ovulation. I've been having cramps and twinges on and off for the past few days (since cd 10 according to my chart) but only on my left side and yesterday I had pretty bad cramps on that side...so maybe I'll be a lefty ovulator this month! Can anyone peek at my chart and tell me what they think?

I think you are doing a good job :thumbup: I do think you OV maybe on CD14. Hope your temps stay up!
good luck!!!!:hugs:

grumbles...temps are all over the place! Maybe ov didn't happen... So I have my script for provera and 100 mg of clomid as well as 500 mg (once a day) for met. At what point without af would you say that clomid was a failure and take the provera? My doctor wants me to wait 2 weeks from expected af and then take provera but that means ovulation would happen around christmas time and we will not be able to dtd (probably not even track ovulation) so it would be a wasted cycle. I kind of want to start it like next week if my temps don't start rising. Thoughts?

you know, I wonder. I had ridiculously high temps in the beginning of my cycle (have never had them that high and thinking it's a result of clomid. Maybe ff isn't picking up on ovulation because of the high temps. Maybe I should try and make a seperate chart without the high temps

UPDATE: ok, I was wrong. lol

O MY GOD ... HOLY SORE BOOBS!!!! Anyone else have this as a side effect?

Just joining as i will be starting clomid next cycle when AF comes. Been trying since mar and was diagnosed with pcos in august.... do you girls have any advice?

Hey ladies - I have a question. Once you take clomid, and it "jump starts" you, after you stop clomid, will you keep ovulating? Or will you always need something like clomid to ovulate? My dr just called today to tell me my blood work confirmed that I am not ovulating, so I'm going to see her on Monday to discuss what to do next.

Testing tomorrow!!! FXed!!!! so incredibly nervous! this is going to be a long long day :(

Hey ladies, I apologize I've been Mia for the past week especially where I left off. I went to the doctor last week and he did a blood test. This weekend my mom got married so it was hectic to get on here. Monday rolled around and I was waiting to get my results back. I was 6 days late with my hopes extremely high bc I've never been this late and the witch showed her face. So I've been pretty down and out the past few days and have kept to myself. But I'm back...feeling a little better, and taking my second round of clomid. Tonight I'll take some time to catch up on everyone.

Welcome back haj. Sorry the witch tricked you and got your hopes up. :hugs: Onto next cycle!

same here last cycle. This cycle nothing... no LH surge rither. I winder if Clomid is working for me this cycle

I'm gonna be super pissed if Clomid is messing with me like this. I have awful sore boobs, a "butterfly" feeling in my abdomen, and kinda dizzy at times.

I tested today (WAY too early) and of course :bfn:

same here last cycle. This cycle nothing... no LH surge rither. I winder if Clomid is working for me this cycle

I'm gonna be super pissed if Clomid is messing with me like this. I have awful sore boobs, a "butterfly" feeling in my abdomen, and kinda dizzy at times.

I tested today (WAY too early) and of course :bfn:

My boobs hurt also, started today really. and I was cramping all last night and some this morning. And had a dizzy spell last night. Hoping it was implantation. I am testing again tomorrow, 10dpo. Lol Hopefully we both get our bfps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->