The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hello ladies,

Clomid Round 1, starting round 2

Im in a bit of a bind I think. I starting spotting CD25, pretty much noticed when wiping. So yesterday was CD 29 and I took a Pregnancy Test and got what look liked a BFP. When to doc Pregnancy test was negative and bloodwork negative. Doc said it was probably my period, and the clomid changes it, so to take the clomid yesterday CD 5. Well low and behold AF decides to arrive today. I spotted for 5 days prior, is that normal. I started the clomid yesterday what do I do?

Hello ladies,

Clomid Round 1, starting round 2

Im in a bit of a bind I think. I starting spotting CD25, pretty much noticed when wiping. So yesterday was CD 29 and I took a Pregnancy Test and got what look liked a BFP. When to doc Pregnancy test was negative and bloodwork negative. Doc said it was probably my period, and the clomid changes it, so to take the clomid yesterday CD 5. Well low and behold AF decides to arrive today. I spotted for 5 days prior, is that normal. I started the clomid yesterday what do I do?

I would listen to the Dr. But Im no expert. Maybe somone with more experience will chime in. Or maybe you could call the Dr. back and let her know, see what she says?

Massive + on OPK today! Strongest one I've EVER had lol. Will be pouncing on hubby later :blush: !!

hello ladies...hope everyone is having a great day :) so im 9dpo and for some reason today I'm feeling a confident. i have felt really negative about the whole conceiving thing the past few weeks but today i feel good. Yesterday I had a dip in my temps and it went back up today. (I'm hoping its an implantation dip!!) I hope I'm not jinxing myself and yesterday I noticed my nipples are a little sore...which is unusual for me. AF is due Sunday...fingers crossed!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: it's looking VERY nice sweetie!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I have everything crossed for you!!!

Thanks Hun!!! How is everything going with you?

Hi ladies,

Just got my 21 day progesterone test back....29!!! Doc says I ovulated!:happydance: Thank you Clomid. Is that a "normal" progesterone level for 50 mg Clomid? Any chance I could be pregnant?

Thanks!

I just finished my second round of 50 mg clomid. And last month I had did the 21 day progesterone test and was at 27.8! I was so convinced that I was pregnant making myself believe I was. How could someone ovulate so high and not be pregnant! I hope you get a BFP! :hugs:

I have seen some woman have levels in the 40s and they were not pregnant. :shrug: I wouldnt base anything other than ovulation on your progesterone levels.

Hi ladies,

Just got my 21 day progesterone test back....29!!! Doc says I ovulated!:happydance: Thank you Clomid. Is that a "normal" progesterone level for 50 mg Clomid? Any chance I could be pregnant?

Thanks!

I just finished my second round of 50 mg clomid. And last month I had did the 21 day progesterone test and was at 27.8! I was so convinced that I was pregnant making myself believe I was. How could someone ovulate so high and not be pregnant! I hope you get a BFP! :hugs:

When I ovulate my progesterone readings are 80 and above. My temps go so high so fast it always looks like I'm pregnant but I'm not. Turns out I just have a great release of progesterone. Hopefully it means when I finally get my BFP that I can retain it quiet easily.

Well I got my + OPK test last night. And today I've had some serious ovulation pains. DH and I BD'd last night and will again tonight. Hoping I catch this egg! FX'd

I got my very first + OPK today!! Seeing that smiley face was such an awesome feeling. I messaged DH and told him to be ready!!!:happydance:

Hi Ladies,
I am on another clomid thread but thought what the heck. i usually have a 30 day cylce. Second cycle of clomid on days 5-9 50 mg. This has been the strangest cycle. Starting at 5dpo i had yellow cm (like snot tmi i know) it went away, then got a yeast infection about 4 days ago. My AF has not come and have tested a few times with different answers. First I got white lines within 30 seconds of taking the test (where positive is supposed to be) I know these are not evap lines. Then had two tests show pink lines within 2 minutes but after a few they disappeared (negative i know) today took two more tests (clear blue easy and dollar store) got the white lines again. I guess I should wait a few more days to keep testing, just so darn frustrated and feel like crap. My bb's are hurting so bad, no cramps and nauseas until i eat. Oh and I am exhausted I take naps periodically throughout the day. Any advice? Thanks Anna

Hi Ladies,
I am on another clomid thread but thought what the heck. i usually have a 30 day cylce. Second cycle of clomid on days 5-9 50 mg. This has been the strangest cycle. Starting at 5dpo i had yellow cm (like snot tmi i know) it went away, then got a yeast infection about 4 days ago. My AF has not come and have tested a few times with different answers. First I got white lines within 30 seconds of taking the test (where positive is supposed to be) I know these are not evap lines. Then had two tests show pink lines within 2 minutes but after a few they disappeared (negative i know) today took two more tests (clear blue easy and dollar store) got the white lines again. I guess I should wait a few more days to keep testing, just so darn frustrated and feel like crap. My bb's are hurting so bad, no cramps and nauseas until i eat. Oh and I am exhausted I take naps periodically throughout the day. Any advice? Thanks Anna

You definitely sound like me..

When I was PREGNANT!! lol except I didn't test..
Fingers crossed!! :dust:

Hey ladies. Question for all of you in the U.S. taking Clomid...

I'll save you my back story (haha) but I have an appt with my dr Wednesday and hope to get a prescription for Clomid. I will be cd5, which of course in my mind is perfect timing, and in my little dream world she'll give me the prescription and I'll pick it up on the way home. :haha: I have a friend who is also starting Clomid soon, but she said she had to wait to get it covered by her insurance, so she ended up having to wait a whole cycle. Does anyone know is this is usually the case, or is it like any other prescription and I can just bring it by CVS and they fill it?? :shrug:

Thanks!! :hugs:

Hey ladies. Question for all of you in the U.S. taking Clomid...

I'll save you my back story (haha) but I have an appt with my dr Wednesday and hope to get a prescription for Clomid. I will be cd5, which of course in my mind is perfect timing, and in my little dream world she'll give me the prescription and I'll pick it up on the way home. :haha: I have a friend who is also starting Clomid soon, but she said she had to wait to get it covered by her insurance, so she ended up having to wait a whole cycle. Does anyone know is this is usually the case, or is it like any other prescription and I can just bring it by CVS and they fill it?? :shrug:

Thanks!! :hugs:

My insurance would not cover it, but if you have them send it to walmart or you take it there its like 10 dollars per prescription. Good luck

Awesome, thanks for the info. At this point I'd be willing to just pay for it out of pocket this one time, even if it's expensive, just to get a shorter cycle if nothing else. So even without your insurance covering it, it was only $10??

Awesome, thanks for the info. At this point I'd be willing to just pay for it out of pocket this one time, even if it's expensive, just to get a shorter cycle if nothing else. So even without your insurance covering it, it was only $10??

Yes, at walmart its on the ten dollar prescription list. You can call ahead if you need to and they will tell you. Also if you ask your doctor, they will sometimes know where to take them, so you can save some money. Good luck

Yes, at walmart its on the ten dollar prescription list. You can call ahead if you need to and they will tell you. Also if you ask your doctor, they will sometimes know where to take them, so you can save some money. Good luck

No way, you just made my day. Thank you, thank you!! :hugs: I was prepared to pay like $100 if I had to!! :haha:

No way, you just made my day. Thank you, thank you!! :hugs: I was prepared to pay like $100 if I had to!! :haha:

lol i was shocked at how cheap it was too, what city and state are you in? I can look up the price for you there.

I'm in Seekonk, MA.

It says to call for prices. I would just get a list of pharmacies, or the phone number for the one you use and give them a call. Most of the time doctors start you out on 50mg. I hope this has helped you, I live in Oregon. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->