The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I've seen a few girls on here take it late in their cycle, or even take it twice in the same cycle. What dose are you taking?

I've used both pressed and conceive plus. I think conceive plus is a little bit better bc it has things in it to "help" the sperm along, but they're both good and we liked them both.

Good luck!! :dust:

Thanks, I thought it was strange that the doc said to take it regardless, but she also said it wont work the first time, until second lot! all sounds strange to me. I'm going to be having 50mg to start with, then doctor will see me after 2 months.

Hope it works for you! :)

So, ladies who have taken it - most times, if it works, you'll ovulate 5-10 days after your last pill, right? So if I'm taking it cd 5-9, I should expect to ovulate hopefully by cd 19, which would just be amazing. :thumbup: Really hoping it works. I kinda feel like I've been getting little pinchies in my ovaries today, but I'm probably just imagining it. :haha:

yeah you should ov about 10 days later. I have seen it later than 10 days after but I'm not sure if that's the clomid making you ovulate or your body just ovulating

So I'm 4dpo but had a very slow rise. I'm thinking of taking my natural progesterone cream but not sure if I should. Thoughts?

I don't actually for sure know that I have a progesterone problem but will be getting my cd21 blood done for Monday and will find out then, I guess.

I got my +OPK on day 14, so 5 days after clomid. However, I got another +OPK on days 21, 22, 23. Which is now. So I don't know what's going on.

I would go with the first one as that's what ff confirmed. Maybe the positive opk now is the start of a positive hpt

I hope so. I took a cheap internet one today and it showed up negative.

Has anyone noticed their BBT elevates when taking Clomid?

I am on my second cycle of Clomid this round is 100 mg days 5-9 (last month was 50mg CD5-9). I did not have a rise in my temp the first month. But this month its elevated..and has been elevated for the past 3 days. Is that common has anyone else experienced this?

Has anyone noticed their BBT elevates when taking Clomid?

I am on my second cycle of Clomid this round is 100 mg days 5-9 (last month was 50mg CD5-9). I did not have a rise in my temp the first month. But this month its elevated..and has been elevated for the past 3 days. Is that common has anyone else experienced this?

I haven't noticed any rise....but this is also only my first cycle, and I'm on a very low dose (25 mg). Maybe it's more common with higher doses. :flower:

I never thought about but just looked back at all my charts and does look like my temps increase at time of clomid.

yes both months of clomid my temps were elevated. Now after o they don't seem as elevated as I would expect.

hello ladies

hope youre all having a great weekend.

so i am on to cycle 2 of clomid. been told to take it from cd2-6. I had a mini debate with myself (like a crazy woman!) over what i should call cd 1... i spotted the whole day on thurs and at 10pm at night, i had vv light red blood. fri - af came in full flow. i decided to count fri as cd1. anyhoo... i am now on cd3 and af is light. i am concerned that it has thinned my uterine lining. since ttc in jan this year, i have noticed my periods are lighter. I wonder whether the stress of this ttc business is causing some kind of hormonal imbalance had scans to check for fibroids and cysts as i had some pain earlier this yr and everything was ok with that and my bloodtests). i am worried that clomid is further thinning my lining and thus make it tough for the embryo to implant, if the sperm did manage to get into that stubborn egg! any ideas how we can naturally thicken our lining? i have booked in a massage and reflexology session so that i can chill out. but i have heard that it can also help to balance hormones.

I think some girls take aspirin (I think baby aspirin) to help with their lining...though I'm not sure if and how that works. Just something I think I've seen on BnB. :shrug: Sorry, guess I'm not really much help. :haha:

Ok girls I'm having a crazy "I really want to ovulate early this cycle" moment. :wacko:

I've been taking 25 mg, tonight is my last pill. I'm so tempted to just take the whole pill (50 mg) as one last hurrah and hope that the little extra will work it's magic. :haha: Man, this TTC business is driving me nuts.

I think I may have the beginning of a triphasic chart. I also had horrible cramps and pains yestetday. Apparently many women believe they implanted at 5dpo and got early bfps...hope I'm one of them

Ok girls I'm having a crazy "I really want to ovulate early this cycle" moment. :wacko:

I've been taking 25 mg, tonight is my last pill. I'm so tempted to just take the whole pill (50 mg) as one last hurrah and hope that the little extra will work it's magic. :haha: Man, this TTC business is driving me nuts.

DO IT. I am a pill pusher. lol

DO IT. I am a pill pusher. lol

:rofl: I controlled myself and took 25 mg again!!! Hahaha. Hope it works, or it's on for next cycle!!

So tomorrow I go get my progest. level check.....I so hope that its high and that this is the month....

Can you guys take a look at my chart? My temp increased today and I need some false hope lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->