The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I think it was! I'm exhausted but I'm so excited!!!!

Ooooohhhh Helena, you chart is looking really good!!! I'm still not sure about mine, and it is now 14/15 dpo and still getting BFN and no AF.

Helena, your chart looks great! Man, i hope you get your bfp on xmas day!!!!!!!

How long have you been trying?

We started ntnp in Jan 2010 and then I started charting after my doctors appointment in March (I think I started charting in May 2011). Found out I have pcos so that's why it never happened for us. I don't know what clicked in me but suddenly I was so fed up with not getting pregnant so I started looking at how to time it correctly and all that. So I say we've been trying to two years, even if at the beginning we weren't 'actively' trying. well two years this jan

This is my second cycle of clomid but the first that has made me ovulate. I've never actually ovulated before (since charting and doctor thinks ever based off of my past cycles). SO I really don't know what to expect from the tww so I don't wanna get my hopes up over anything

Ok, silly question. :dohh:

I've started my OPKs for this cycle, and because I took Clomid I started much earlier than I have in previous cycles. My lines are so so light (they're acually bumming me out, they're so light :nope:). Have most of you had a fade-in pattern to your OPKs? I don't think usually have a distinct fade-in, but I'm worried that my lines are so light, it means that the CLomid definitely isn't working. :shrug:

my lines were extremely light before I got my positive opk. I actually didn't expect to get a positive when I did

my lines were extremely light before I got my positive opk. I actually didn't expect to get a positive when I did

Really? Thank you. :flower: I'm trying not to get discouraged; I don't know why it's getting to me today. I guess I kind of figured that the lines would be getting darker by now if it was working, even if I was still days away from getting a positive.

I've started my OPKs for this cycle, and because I took Clomid I started much earlier than I have in previous cycles. My lines are so so light (they're acually bumming me out, they're so light :nope:). Have most of you had a fade-in pattern to your OPKs? I don't think usually have a distinct fade-in, but I'm worried that my lines are so light, it means that the CLomid definitely isn't working. :shrug:

mine were really really light almost nonexistent at times! Then I woke up cycle day 17 and bam! the most positive opk I have ever seen! So I went from super negative almost not there, to super positive! Don't bum yourself out!

Hey, has anyone noticed a correlation between high temp and vivid dreams? Assuming sue to the xlomid my temp was high the last 2 mornings and the nights before I have very vivid dreams, last night no dreams, this morning temp is back to normal!!! Just noticed a pattern and thought I would share

mine were really really light almost nonexistent at times! Then I woke up cycle day 17 and bam! the most positive opk I have ever seen! So I went from super negative almost not there, to super positive! Don't bum yourself out!

Thank you! :hugs:

Thank you everyone!!!! DH is making me take another test in the morning. He just drove around for 40 minutes looking for a place who will do a blood test now and tell us the results! lol Didn't find one.... down in VA we have them, but not up here in PA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->