The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Kel- I noticed you have an ovacue. has yors been correct for you? last cycle I got both pink and purple box but never actually ovulated and this month it never confirmed ovulation (I did miss a few.readings) but had all signs

Yes I do! And honestly.. I don't think Ovacue is very good with irregular cycles. This cycle I was on clomid and imputed that so it gave me a pink box CD11 but purple CD16 and CD16 is when I ovulated.. So yes and no. I got it as a gift from my brother but it's not something I would go buy.

it's saying at I ovulated on cd 17. if my temp rises again tomorrow then ff says cd 15. I was inconsistent with doing the ovacue so I think I'll go with my bbt. I'm starting to think that less is more and maybe I should only be using one method.

Well I'm sure that if you are more accurate with what you put as the setting and medications and stuff and consistent with the readings, then Ovacue would be more consistent and accurate. You should try again but if not then not!!

First round did 50mg days 5-9, unsuccessfull.

Just done a 100mg days 2-6, ovulated day 14, now pregnant! :D:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay kasal! Would you mind recapping your story? Wishing you a healthy 9 months!

Ladies, I have a rather silly question but I'm going to go ahead and ask it anyway! I started spotting btown cm on weds, more spotting (and heavier) all day yest, then at 10pm, some fresh blood, a v v light period. Heavier this morning. I need to take clomid in day 2 do do you think I should take it tonight Or tomO night?

:thumbup: I dont know MK8 when you should take it sorry.

Well me and other half been trying for nearly two years as i had implant took out in Feb 2010 and havent been on any contraception since then.

Went to doctors as wasnt having a regular period (about 4 a year) and never have had since i can remember. Drs were crap told me to come back in a few months if i hadnt had one.

Tried chlomid for the first time this year but didnt really know what i was doing as i had gotten it from a friend who sells it to men as an "after steroids hormone helper" so i didnt test for ovulation, i just tried roughly 14 days after 1st day of period to no avail.

I had to wait to have my next natural period before i could take it again so that was 16th november, i chose to take 2 pills a day on a night time days 2-6. this time i did ovulation strips from day 10 and ovulated exactly 14 days after first day of period. A few days later my nipples were hurting and have been hurting ever since so i did a few pregnancy tests which all came up very faintly 2 lines but i didnt believe it so last night i got a clear blue digital test kit and came up with a positive 2-3 :)
:happydance:

:thumbup: I dont know MK8 when you should take it sorry.

Well me and other half been trying for nearly two years as i had implant took out in Feb 2010 and havent been on any contraception since then.

Went to doctors as wasnt having a regular period (about 4 a year) and never have had since i can remember. Drs were crap told me to come back in a few months if i hadnt had one.

Tried chlomid for the first time this year but didnt really know what i was doing as i had gotten it from a friend who sells it to men as an "after steroids hormone helper" so i didnt test for ovulation, i just tried roughly 14 days after 1st day of period to no avail.

I had to wait to have my next natural period before i could take it again so that was 16th november, i chose to take 2 pills a day on a night time days 2-6. this time i did ovulation strips from day 10 and ovulated exactly 14 days after first day of period. A few days later my nipples were hurting and have been hurting ever since so i did a few pregnancy tests which all came up very faintly 2 lines but i didnt believe it so last night i got a clear blue digital test kit and came up with a positive 2-3 :)
:happydance:

Congratulations on your :bfp: Kasal. Wish you H&H 9 months.

Am on my 1st round with clomid. Had two follicles ruptured by cd11 when i went in for ultrasound. was waiting for one more to rupture in 24hrs. Keeping my fxd that this month will be my lucky month.

i post in the wrong place before.

Ladies I REALLY need some advise. Since 1 dpo and I am now 5dpo I have been getting pains in my ovaries. Sometimes dull sometimes sharp and its on and off.

This is similar to the pains I had when I got my bfp 3 years ago but also similar to the pains I had from cysts on my ovaries following my m/c.

Its my first cycle of clomid and I wonder if its

1.Just my ovaries working harder than they usually do
2. Leading upto something positive (bfp!)
3. Ovarian cysts again

I would LOVE to find out from you ladies if these pains are normal (as I have never had them like this so many days after ovulation) and what you think causes it.

Thank you!

First round did 50mg days 5-9, unsuccessfull.

Just done a 100mg days 2-6, ovulated day 14, now pregnant! :D:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I did 100mg day 2-6 and ovulated for the first time on cd 15. Hope I can join you in about 10 days! congrats!

Ladies I REALLY need some advise. Since 1 dpo and I am now 5dpo I have been getting pains in my ovaries. Sometimes dull sometimes sharp and its on and off.

This is similar to the pains I had when I got my bfp 3 years ago but also similar to the pains I had from cysts on my ovaries following my m/c.

3. Ovarian cysts again

I would LOVE to find out from you ladies if these pains are normal (as I have never had them like this so many days after ovulation) and what you think causes it.

Thank you!
I've been having the same thing since 1dpo. wish i could help

I am on my second cycle 100 mg days 5-9. I noticed last month and already this month that I have been having ALOT of EWCM. Any one else experience this?? I thought clomid had the reverse affect, and can make EWCM scare?

Starting Clomid next week, I'll be CD22 but will recount as day 2. Anyone else's doctor told them to just take it and recount cycle day to skip a long cycle?

Also, I'm preempting dryness, any recommendations for preseed / conceive plus?

Thanks

I've seen a few girls on here take it late in their cycle, or even take it twice in the same cycle. What dose are you taking?

I've used both pressed and conceive plus. I think conceive plus is a little bit better bc it has things in it to "help" the sperm along, but they're both good and we liked them both.

Good luck!! :dust:

3. Ovarian cysts again

Thank you!
I've been having the same thing since 1dpo. wish i could help
My last cycle at 100mg of clomid I had major lower abdominal cramping the whole cycle. My doctor checked me for cysts none found. He just said some people get cramps with higher doses.

3. Ovarian cysts again

Thank you!

:hi: Helena. This is also my 1st round with clomid. I have had ovulation pains since cd7. I produced three follicles this cycle and went to the doctor on cd10. She said that two follicles had already ruptured. One was about to in the next 24 hrs. I am also worried because the pain is still there and am now cd15. Its even painful to bd but we manage somehow :blush:

Let me know how it goes and if the pain will subside. I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow so i will probably find out why i still have pain.

:dust:

Thanks! It seems like a lot of women get cramps with clomid. Clomid does some crazy things to us

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->