The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hi ladies,

Well I am back in the TWW, 1 dpo today on my second round of Clomid. Hope this one is it!!

haj524, my DH's sperm results came back not the greatest, like yours. His issue is sperm morphology too! As soon as we got that report, I ordered FertilAid for Him, off a fertility website. He has been taking it faithfully, and he has another SA in January, so I am anxious to see the results and if it helped.

Babydust ladies! Happy New Year!

Hi ladies,

Well I am back in the TWW, 1 dpo today on my second round of Clomid. Hope this one is it!!

haj524, my DH's sperm results came back not the greatest, like yours. His issue is sperm morphology too! As soon as we got that report, I ordered FertilAid for Him, off a fertility website. He has been taking it faithfully, and he has another SA in January, so I am anxious to see the results and if it helped.

Babydust ladies! Happy New Year!

Yay for the TWW! I hope to join you soon. I haven't had a TWW since like.... June! :dohh:

Hey ladies,
Sorry i havent been on here for a while, my life has been kinda crazy. So after being 4 days late on last AF it finally started. It was the weirdest cycle i have ever had. I bled more than I ever have, had to put towels under me and stay in bed for the first two days (Tmi i know) started third round of clomid, 50 mg days 5-9 and didnt get the usual symptoms, have been using the cbefm (clear blue easy fertility monitor) for two cycles but have never gotten a peak always just a high, no peak this month either, im on day 15 of my cycle right now so its bd time lol i bought a bbt but havent used it I forget in the mornings. How has everyone been doing? I havent had time to catch up lately, talk later on ladies and good luck to everyone. Anna

Yeah luckily it was only a few weeks to get the appt.

Good luck Wendy!

haj!! you are back! sorry you are feeling down, but cheer up! I am sure that whatever it is you guys have to do you will get through it. Stay positive!!!!!
Wendy, Good luck!!
Lisa, how is it going? any +OPK?
to all the ladies, BEST OF LUCK! we can do this!

Hi everyone,
I will be starting my first cycle on Clomid, I will take it cd 5-9, haven't picked it up yet so not sure what dose it is but i think he might have said 50mg, I O on my own already but never became pregnant in 12 years of being active (longer but with protection) anyways he is giving it to me to give me a boost as the donor we are using has 4 kids so we know he has no issues, and so far no issues with me either except not getting pregnant. So i'm looking forward to it and have pre seed in case i dry up from it, but i'm nervous as they won't due u/s as my O date is to fall on the weekend so can't time it right, just gonna go with opk. Do u ladies have any suggestions as for best time to take it? And does it have to be the same time everyday?

hi there!
yes, you are supposed to take it @ the same time every day and some people say that taking it at night minimizes side effects.
good luck!!

Hi everyone! I'm wondering what the latest everyone has O'd on Clomid is? I thought i had 3 days of +OPKs on CD 20-22, but now its already CD 26 and still no temp increase to indicate O has happened. Am I out? Is this round of clomid just not going to make me O? I took 50mg on CD5-9. Thanks!

haj!! you are back! sorry you are feeling down, but cheer up! I am sure that whatever it is you guys have to do you will get through it. Stay positive!!!!!
Wendy, Good luck!!
Lisa, how is it going? any +OPK?
to all the ladies, BEST OF LUCK! we can do this!

So close still! Argh I just want it to be positive! :haha: I'm hoping later today! :happydance:

has anyone here increased there clomid from 50mg to 100mg? did it cause you to ovulate earlier? or any other side effects? I have taken 2 50mg clomid rounds and this is my first round of 100mg and I think It made me ovulate earlier than I ever have..I can't really pinpoint the day, ff is saying cd14. take a look and Let me know What You think! thank you ladies!! :flower:

I was taking 50mg and I didn't o. took 100mg and a beautiful o on day 15

Was wondering if any of u are taking Clomid just to give O a boost and u already O on ur own. Thats my case i O regularly (blessing but a curse at the same time) and the Dr is giving it to me to improve my follys. (not that they were bad) Just unexplained infertility.

I am on my second cycle of clomid and I O on my own...I am on it for low progesterone and unexplained infertility. I was on 50 mg last month and am on 14 DPO of cycle two this month...The first month it didn't help my levels and so I was put on 100 mg this month. I have not heard from my RE's office about what my levels were this time around. AF should have shown her ugly face today but my boobs are still really sore and I have no signs. I stopped testing around 11 DPO. I am so sick of BFN and don't want to waste money either so I will test if she doesn't show in a few days. My cycles are like clockwork and have been since I came off the pill in June and last month the clomid didn't lengthen it. It was still a 14 day LP. I am hoping that the fact that I still have no af and my boobs still hurt means that my progesterone is up for a change?? Hope so! Good luck to all of you!

OMG! Thank you Clomid!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

https://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee514/Lisa92881/1325109732.jpg

OMG! Thank you Clomid!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

https://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee514/Lisa92881/1325109732.jpg

congratulations :happydance: & a happy healthy 9mnths :hugs: can i ask why u were on clomid... im starting it next cycle 50mg cd5-9 & new to this thread :flower:

That's an OPK. :blush: I'm just so excited to ovulate!! My dr put me on it because I don't ovulate consistently, and when I do, it's very late in my cycle.

ME TOO!!! Especially on CD 19, which is nice and early for me!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->