The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I would think maybe a day or 2 earlier since you started taking it earlier, but what do I know?? :shrug:

Ok girls opinions needed -- we've bd'd the last 3 nights. Pretty sure I ovulated today. Forgot I had plans tomorrow night with friends. Do you think the last 3 nights is enough??

if you ovulated today you'll be fine. you should even be fine if you ovulate tomorrow

Thank you!! Pretty sure it was today, I had super sharp pains for about an hour. :happydance: I'm feeling so good about this cycle! Well timed BD, plus had my hsg in October, and polyps removed in December... making for a great environment for that little egg!!

Lisa I am hoping this is your cycle!!! I'm so excited things are going great so far this cycle!!!!!! Are you going to count tomorrow as DPO1??

Yeah probably. I'll see if my temp goes up in the morning, I think it probably will. :) I want to be your bump buddy!!

Todays cycle day 2, I was thinking about going back to tempting for this cycle.. I know it's not the beginning, but do you think I can still do it now?

I never did it last time completely cause it confuses me.. and psychs me out..
but can someone tell me exactly how it works?
How much does it have to rise I heard .04 and stay elevated? right?

I'm starting my first pill tomorrow, i'm exited and nervous lol, already reminded dh about mood swings and even told my boss (i'm open about me ttc)

Definitely think its ok to start temping on cd3. I think everybodys diff in term of temp rises but check out fertility friend for tips.

Personally, I don't temp. Have done on and off but I used to feel so low when I saw my temp drop. Seeing af is also rubbish but I figured it was a bit better than spending a few extra days before seeing my temp drop and realising that cycle was bust.

That said, heaps of women like to learn more about their cycles and i suspect I have low progrsterone because my lp is 12 days but temp starts to fall at 8 or 9 dpo and I spot 11 dpo. For info, I noticed my temps were less erratic on clomid.

hey ladies.. quick question... does anyone know if clomid will change my lp? meaning make it longer possibly?? and also, could it make implantation happen a little later than average? My temp dipped pretty low today (lowest I've seen it since ovulation) and I'm just hoping it's a good sign and not just AF knocking!!

Lisa, you should be fine! I have heard every other day is ideal, and that :spermy: can live for up to 5 days! i have been slacking on the BDing because I have been frustrated, so the last couple times it has been every third day. I had a temp spike this morning, but also woke up several times during the night, the last time with a cat on me, so that could have raised it artificially :shrug:

Armywife, i dont usually start temping until CD 10 or so, because I am a late O-er and hate taking my temp in the AM as its so frustrating constantly getting a low number. You only need ~6 temps pre-O to draw your coverline and detect O. The rise should be more like .4 deg F.

Elisamarie, i have heard clomid can make the LP longer, but I dont have any real experience with it yet as i'm still on my first Clomid cycle.

hey ladies.. quick question... does anyone know if clomid will change my lp? meaning make it longer possibly?? and also, could it make implantation happen a little later than average? My temp dipped pretty low today (lowest I've seen it since ovulation) and I'm just hoping it's a good sign and not just AF knocking!!

It made my LP longer (that I know of) because of the increase in progesterone and I am almost 100% sure it made me implant later also. Not till like 9-11dpo.

I would think maybe a day or 2 earlier since you started taking it earlier, but what do I know?? :shrug:

Ok girls opinions needed -- we've bd'd the last 3 nights. Pretty sure I ovulated today. Forgot I had plans tomorrow night with friends. Do you think the last 3 nights is enough??

When I got pregnant, DH and I dtd the day before I ovulated and not again till 2dpo because he was out of town! I think you are good to go!

Thanks girls! :hugs:

I guess I didn't ovulate yesterday like I thought, no temp spike this morning. :shrug: Anyone ever have super sharp pains but then ovulate the next day??

I get super sharp pains in the days leading to to o. I've been told that, it's the follie growing

I did too Lisa. I would get sharp pains for two days, then get my positive OPK, and then sharp pains the day of ovulation and the day after.

Hi ladies! Mind if I join? I'm on my third round of Clomid. Hoping it works this time!

Hi Iluv!

what cd are you on? Was your.doctor concerned about your prog?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->