The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Quick q lovely ladies... Who here is on clomid but already ovulates in their own?

I think i o on my own- get positive/ near positive opks and temp shifts on the cycles i test. Though temps are erratic. Day 21 bloods indicated progesterone was 26nmol/l so borderline o. After a yr of no luck, doc has put me on unmonitpred clomid and im wondering who here is in a similar boat?

I am just now starting my first cycle after my miscarriage last month on 11/20.
I got pregnant my first round of Clomid on 50mg.. I was shocked, it was bitter sweet to find out that after 2 yrs, it ended in mc.. But atleast I know that it works for me..
So they upped my does to 100mg, and were hoping for better luck!
Goodluck ladies..

Also does anyone get really moody? Cause, I did on 50mg, so I hope it's not worse on 100mg.. Thanks for all your help ladies..
Todays day 1, so first day of second round!

Sorry about your mc army wife, hopefully this cycle will work for you. No moodiness on my side though my libido has shot through the roof!!!!

Sorry about your mc army wife, hopefully this cycle will work for you. No moodiness on my side though my libido has shot through the roof!!!!

Thank you for your condolences.. Really? I've always had a really high drive, right now I'm on day 2 of AF after the MC and I'm in dying pain.. ! I am blessed to have gotten pregnant the first time, and hopefully this round doubled will do the trick! :)

good luck to you too girl.

Thanks army wife. Yeah, my drive on clomid is nuts. Id say it was medium before but now I've just got one track mind. Hoho. I do get more spots though, also get more mid cycle, which surprised me. Shortened my usual 27 day cycle by a day and an extra day of dark brown spotting before af. I take b6 and frolic acid this cycle so let's see if it does anything!

I have pcos! so, my normal cycle is about 32-34 days long. It didn't shorten it last time at all, well that I know of, I got pregant lol
I was thinking about taking the B6 and the fertile CM, I don't get that sticky eggy white stretchy cm.. :/ So I've been using preseed, which obviously worked! do you Temp?

ArmyWife

I used fertilCM and I freaking LOVED IT. It helped me so much! You just have to make sure you follow directions!

fertilcm is great! I just have to remind myself to drink enough water. I tend to go all day without drinking anything. speaking of which.......

Im currently on day 2 of my second round of clomid 50mg, as my AF came two days ago. Last month i was a day late and this month i was a day early. Have been getting quite emotional and hormonal at times as well as having hot flushes, but my worse symptom is the stomach cramps and back ache. I only used to get period cramps for the first few hours of my period but i have spent the whole of today laying on the sofa with a hot water bottle on my tummy!! Hoping this round makes me O as im pretty sure i didnt O last month. Get a blood test on day 21 this month to see if i have O'd so fingers crossed for that and a BFP at the end of this cycle! Babydust to all and happy new year x

What is fertilecm exactly and can you take it on clomid?

It gives you very fertil cm. Haha. and yeah it's fine with clomid. You take it 3 times a day all cycle long.

Whew...I think I'm ovulating like right this second...I feel like someone is stabbing me in the ovary!! Hahaha. :dohh:

:haha: Going to in little bit. Already did last night and the night before! :happydance:

Lisa92881 said:
Hehe, don't be sorry. Hopefully I'll be sharing a BFP pic in about 2 weeks!! :thumbup:

Lisa- i am in the same boat with you:) I had my HCG trigger shot on Dec.27th and my FS said I would O 24-36 hours later....oh I know I O'd from my right side yesterday!! DH and I have BDed Tuesday and Wednesday night and we will probably BD tonight for good measure and the fun of being together:) Dr also told me to test two weeks from Dec.27th....which would be Jan.10th. Oh I hope we all get our BFP's

Question: when you have 2 or more eggs in the same ovary that are mature...do you ovulate these eggs at the same time or are they released at different times?? I was crampy on my right side yesterday through out the late morning early afternoon and then I was crampy again this morning not long after I got up.....so I was just wondering.

ooo lots of ovulation going on. love it! i got a darker opk today but not sure if it was def positive. it was almost positive...hmmm...

anyway, hubby and i have been doing the deed every other day. we have tried sperm meets egg plan in the past with no success so figured we would space the bding out a bit. some friends on here have said to cut down the bd and only do it every 3 days. they got pregnant that way. hubbys count is 35m/ml. total volume 6ml at last sa so quite a lot of jizz. haha.

I heard that every other day is Ideal... I did it the day before ovulation, cause my hubby was gone the day I ovulated then did it bright in early the morning he came home before work, so twice, and I caught the eggy.. Also try switching it up and doing it in the morning a couple times I honestly think it makes a difference.. But that's just me..

I NEVER get the CM, so if you take that herbal supplement it's suppose to help.. But there's a lot of other things that you can do as well as like drinking much more, and taking evening prim rose till you ovulate, I've been ttc 3 years March 2012, so I think I know TOO much.. lol
But good luck with the BDING :)

QUESTION:Last cycle when I concieved, I started taking clomid 3-7. This cycle, I started taking it on CD 1. Last time, I ovulated on CD 18, well that's when I got my +OPK, so I may have even ovulated AFTER that.. So should I exspect to ovulate sooner this time? I used an online Clomid calculator, but I'm not sure I trust It. I guess I could always start opk testing ASAP, but I was just wondering on a 32 day cycle if any of you had any input?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->