The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I'm on cd 5. I asked about my progesterone level and he said he wasn't concerned because I am ovulating. He did say if we don't get pregnant this cycle that he would raise it to 100mg.

oh ok. Yeah my prog was 8 and my doctor said it was low but it's fine. Everything I've read says it's not...so idk. She won't raise me and isn't checking it anymore (I had to request it the first time). I'm gonna take b-100 to try and raise my progesterone/lengthen lp. I have a 12 day lp but had spotting on the 12th day/very late bleeding (it was after 12 but idk if it should count or not) so it may only be 11 days and paired with the lowish progesterone I'd like to see it longer.

we're on the same cd! When do you expect to ovulate? I should ovulate on cd 15 (if it's like last cycle)

I think somewhere around cd 14-16. I tried to use the opks last month but couldn't test around the same time. I think we are going to take a more relaxed approach this month. No opks just try to have fun. We are shooting for every other day. My first round my lp was only 9 days. This past round it was 18 days. My cycles are still so out of whack!

That's interesting about your lp because your progesterone was higher the first time and lower the second. Hmm I sometimes wonder if progesterone is all that it's cracked up to be. I mean, it seems like there is some error to it. Girls with great progesterone never get pregnant but those who really low often do. I don't think I'm gonna care about the progesterone results anymore

Thanks Helena & Tryinfor1!! My OPKs went negative today....so either I ovulated late last night or today. Either way I better see a temp rise tomorrow or I'll be really mad!!

U could just be having a slow rise, as ur temp is going up, just slowly. Dont panic :)

U could just be having a slow rise, as ur temp is going up, just slowly. Dont panic :)

Haha. Is it that obvious that I'm totally in panic mode?! :dohh: Thanks for your thoughts. I hope it's just a slow rise. I just expected a major spike since that's what happened last cycle.

every cycle is different, ur also taking clomid which will do temp changes, i usually get a slow rise but it does look like u did O yesterday or the day before, give it a few days.

Wow I learned something this morning....I am not temping this cycle( it drives my crazy) but I understand my October slow temp rise now, Thank you:) it was more then likely cuz that was my first round of Clomid.

Wow I learned something this morning....I am not temping this cycle( it drives my crazy) but I understand my October slow temp rise now, Thank you:) it was more then likely cuz that was my first round of Clomid.

Well now I'm curious to see your October chart, can you paste the link?? :)

I use to chart online but don't anymore...I found this awesome fertility journal and I can chart my temps,fertility info,appt.....I love it! The other book I have been finding helpful is What to expect before you're expecting.

Any ladies with Male sperm problems?

Hubby has poor sperm morphology, so I just ordered L carnitine, and Dong Quai, heard its good to help with mobility, quality, and number.

my second time on clomid trying for baby no:2 got pregnant first cycle last time but on cycle day 34 and no sign of pregnancy or period ,havnt really been able to try much this month with being ill over christmas . i was wondering as ive got my seond lot of clomid do i have to wait for my period or go back to my docter and get more tablets to help me have one as i only have about 4 periods a year so dont want to wait ages . never had to take a second round before :( guess cant always be as lucky .....

my second time on clomid trying for baby no:2 got pregnant first cycle last time but on cycle day 34 and no sign of pregnancy or period ,havnt really been able to try much this month with being ill over christmas . i was wondering as ive got my seond lot of clomid do i have to wait for my period or go back to my docter and get more tablets to help me have one as i only have about 4 periods a year so dont want to wait ages . never had to take a second round before :( guess cant always be as lucky .....

I would check in with your doctor if you haven't gotten your period yet....I did hear that Clomid can lengthen your cycle...mine was a day later my last cycle. Do you have refills on your pills?

Any ladies with Male sperm problems?

Hubby has poor sperm morphology, so I just ordered L carnitine, and Dong Quai, heard its good to help with mobility, quality, and number.

Hi,
My DH just had a SA done in November, same problem!! I ordered FertileAid for men, it has L-carnitine and other natural vitamins in it. I really hope it has helped. he has another SA in January, so we will see if it worked or not. My doctor also said it could just be a "bad batch" of spermies.

FX for you and your DH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->