The Crew

Yup!
Stu is the same.
And that's fine, he has a good job, so it's alright.

And I do get disability, cos of my bpd and epilepsy.

I've always said this! I want to raise my own baby, otherwise what's the point in having them?! I do want to work part time when they go to school though, I'll have just finished all my degree and masters by then! God! I know what you mean Emma, it's the late abortions I couldn't handle more than natural deaths. I'd kill the mothers.

Do you have any tattoo's Lucy? I have 2 :D

Do you Lucy?! I need to look at what I can get because I'm too ill to work, what do you get if you don't mind me asking?!

I can imagine! I'm always in A&E, not for work reasons, but because I'm the clumsiest person in the world, and my body and immune system is s***. I've broken my arms 8 times, cracked my head open, had an appendectomy, tonsillectomy, laparoscopy, endless x-rays, scans, tests, I've been in hospital three times in the last month! It's a nightmare!

I get disability living allowance. about 300 a month, because i'm a 'risk to myself'.

And katherine, I'm covered.
Piercings too!

I only have one tattoo at the moment! Getting a new one soon though. I've got my ears pierced 4 times at the bottom, and one ear at the top, and my belly done! I had my lip done, but took it out, and I desperately want my tragus done

I have a little rose on my hip, and a heart surrounded by flowers and butterflies on my lower back, I want more but I think i'd spoil myself! I have my belly and ears done, I had my tongue done but took it out!

That's great thank you Lucy! I've got to look into it tomorrow :)

Christ, you're nearly as bad as me Emma! I've had a tonsilectomy, a laparoscopy, 3 nose manipulations, I've broke my nose 7 times, I've broke three bones in my hand, every finger on my right hand, three on my left, nearly every toe, my elbow and cracked a rip, not to mention all my sprains and the time I was in after my suicide attempt! And I had thirteen stitches in my ankle! When I little I could have papered my bedroom in 'Katherine has been a brave girl at the hospital today!' certificates! :rofl:

I have my nostil, septum, lip, neck, back, nipples, cleavage, ears x6

Half sleeve, wrists tattooed, chest ink and one up my hip.

Tonsils out, ovary out, couple of cysts out.
God knows how many broken bones, but my hips are pinned, and i have a rod in my spine!
XD
And a fair few admissions to the mental ward too, so stomach pumping, stitches and all sorts of horrid treatment.

Good god.
I've just re read that, i dont think i make a fully working human! xD

When I got admitted for my suicide attempt, I had this nurse who was a complete b****. Looked down her nose the whole time. The rest of them were lovely and supportive, she was a cow!

Dave's home! Finally! :sex:

I say 'Finally! :sex:', I didn't mean it like that. It would be the 4th time today.

Hahaha, i know what you mean.

It's terrible isn't it.
When I was in hospital after my 'episode', I was in for two weeks.
And the nurses were horrid, I was like, I don't want to end up like this, hence me leaving my course..

They're absolutely pathetic to be honest, they're meant to be helpful and caring. Not rude and ignorant.

omg Lucy! You win! not that it's any kind of contest!

I had just one vile nurse when I attempted suicide too! She was vile! They kept sticking my bloody finger saying my blood sugar was too low and wouldn't give me a drink or any food and just kept saying 'what do you expect, this isn't a hotel!'. Well obviously. Dick. Excuse my language! haha

Christ Emma! We only bd like that when we're on holiday! OH works 16 hour days :( he's always tired bless him!

I hadn't eaten for almost 2 days with mine, and I was throwing up bile, and I just said it tasted like bleach, and I got the 'what do you expect? You haven't eaten and taken things you shouldn't have. We can't help with that.' How bloody rude! I was being sick constantly for like 24hours!

Dave works 12 hours a day, so we did it twice this morning before work and once on his break earlier (he works like, a few metres away). I think he's too interested in football now. I can't really blame him, he works his arse off every single day, so he needs time to relax really!

Ahaha, I was actually really worried about joining these forums, cos you dont get many alt types, or I never find any!

Yeah, they're not nice, it's very strange how we all have so much in common, nice though, means we can be more open and stuff.

I actually got told I looked the type to try it, because of my bright hair, and stuff!
I was disgusted.

Then she realised i'd have been her superior if i we're at work, and soon shut up.

Me and OH don't seem to be atm, cos we're always working different times..
We have the weekend off so BD times!

oh I got told I 'didn't look the type'. So I went on a massive rant/lecture about how 'there is not a type of person who becomes overcome with emotion and feelings and finds it to be the only way out'. I'm a precocious cow when I want to be :)

We go through stages. Sometimes it's 3/4 times a day, but because of work etc, sometimes it's a few days without. We just have a quick grope/fumble before sleep on those days ;D

Haha, when he gets back at 6am i'm going to get him before i have work!
^__^

Yeah, i'm known to be a bit of a dick if someone's being awful.
I'm a good arguer!

We're going away next weekend, but there's going to be like 8 of our friends.
I hope they don't mind the random noises they may come across.
*grins*

I'm also excellent at arguing, I've never been beaten! I'm too stubborn! I also got told I didn't look depressed :/ the doctor wanted to see me sitting there weeping clutching the pills still I think. Dick.

Well Lucy, me and Rachael are both avenged sevenfold lovers, so we're both a bit rocky, my styles more girly girl with a hint of rock chick in it though rather than straight out alt. :)

The NHS is proper shit with mental health issues. They've given me 2 weeks worth of pills and set my next appointment for four weeks :/ idiots! lol

I would say my style's the same as yours Katherine :) But I have my completely girly days too. I just look like Barbie! I'm naturally tanned, natural white-blonde hair, blue eyes, I love wearing heels, fake eyelashes, the lot. Not like 'snog, marry, avoid?' girls though. I only really wear fake eyelashes. Don't need to tan, and don't go OTT on everything!

I have my girly days too :D If I'm having a girly day I'll just put my skull ring on, just to jazz it up slightly! I love heels and false eyelashes too! I'm going to miss my sky scraper heels when I get preg! I'm very, very pale though, with white blonde hair and light eyes, more gwen stefani style, but with light eyes. I love being pale though :D I'm not a fake tan fan, I always go orange because I'm too pale to pull it off! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->