The Crew

I'm still wearing heels when I'm pregnant. I'll just make it more practical with wedges! :)
I tan sooooo easily. We went into central London for the day a few months ago, it was only like 20c, and I came back with very distinctive tan lines! So you can imagine what I was like after being in Egypt for 5weeks with 40c+ sun!

See I tend to be more of a hippy.
Think flowing long dresses, dreads, flowers and stuff!

But when I dress up, it tends to be 50's style, or something vintage!

>_<

I have a girly streak, but it's always a bit quirky. xD

I just burn, I'm very, very fair skinned :( I went to magaluf when I just turned 18 and got sunstroke in 2 hours! It was vile! Still drank loads though! Ahhh, single life, glad it's gone!!

I'll be wearing wedges too! Just my stiletto's will have to take a backseat, I only own 8 pairs of flats, compared to forty pairs of high heels!! Not including wedges or boots... I'm a shoe aholic too! haha

My styles more pussycat dolls meet dita von teese haha! That sounds awful! I can dress myself honestly!! That's only a night out look though, small clothes, but done in a classy, rocky kinda way!

In the day my style varies with my mood tbh! Like I say though, always girly with a twist!

I have.. two pairs of heels.
Cos of my hips and back, they cause me so much pain!

Mine are all flats usually, but i tend to wear lots of different coloured doc martens.
Told you it was a bit... odd.

I'll just be in bigger floatier dresses and sandals and such when PG.

Topshops maternity stuff is nice, >_<
It's tricky to find vintage maternity stuff though, I've looked on ebay!

I wish I could pull off like a sleeve and still look girly, but I just don't think I could. I don't want to look all gothic and stuff :(
I have loaaaads of tattoos planned for the next year or so though :)

Hmm, tryna think who i'd say, celeb wise i follow style wise..
I have no idea!

See, mines all flowery, and multicoloured, or it will be when it's all finished!
And quite girly.

I can't wait to get all mine sorted..

I already have bought clothes that will maternity suitable at least for a while! Just wet look leggings and floaty tops really! Like I say, girly, with a twist, as mine are really good and look like leather pants :D

See, I could never pull that off.
I need to learn to quiff my hair, and sort out the pin up look with short hair!

I wear a lot of polka dot stuff.
Like a short dress over black skinnys with red pumps or something.
Workwise, I'd rather not look like a social worker.. :p

I'd love to master the pin up look! I love that hair style, I try it slightly with the curls and red lipstick sometimes, but it doesn't work without the hair being just so!

I'd hate to look like a science student! :rofl:

I wish I looked like Christina Perri. If you've never heard of her, check this link out. It's AMAAAAZING. Well, in my opinion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v_4O44sfjM
I saw it on TV yesterday, and decided she is my new idol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v_4O44sfjM

See, I can do curls and red lippy!
It's the one look i pull off!

XD

But i use a lip stain, that way, no horrible red bits on my teeth, like ever.
*shudders*

I love lip stain! The twilight themed just bitten stain is really good, it's lip venom see so it plumps too :D

I'm too pale to pull of hair that dark :( I want mine darkened a bit though, but I love my bleach blonde :D

I'm pale, but I have dark reddy hair atm, i tried black recently.. Not a good look, too harsh!

I'm quite lucky, because of my skin tone, I can pull off most colours. I've had it brown, black, blonde, pink, purple and streaks of every colour imaginable! I feel boring being just blonde now :(

I've had mine every colour too! Black washed me out, but made my eyes stand out loads! I loved my red hair, I'm sooooooo tempted to go back to red, but it's a bit in fashion at the moment! I did love my red hair though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->