• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

I just got to my hotel in mk.

I couldn't do Cambridge. i would love to be able to!

I'm going for dinner in half an hour gonna try and choose healthy stuff.

Xxx

4magpies, im sooo happy for u to have ur appt thru :) best of luck hun x

Rocksbabe1- welcome to our lil club ;-) best of luck with ur diet. Il add u to the first page x

I am feeling lil better cos dh is home but im worried sick over my mum :-(
we set off a pink lantern in memory of our lil angel earlier and that was nice to do.

I have just made potato and chilli con carne with sweetcorn for work 2moz.
Dreading going in cos my mind is preoccupied this wk and im finding it very stressful.

How is everyone else doing? xxx

africaqueen - just want to said thank you :D

Ahh my starting weight was 13.9 not 13.6 arggg it's gettib worse x

big hugs to you AQ :hugs:

am having a good day today on the diet, had a lovely low fat chicken korma ready meal for dinner :thumbup:

Shout at me ladies.

I was feeling a bit down, and spotted a box of milk tray on top of the kitchen cupboard. Now I've eaten half the box (apart from the yuckie turkish delight) which is about 500 calories :cry: which is the same as a healthy meal. Now I feel even more crappy.

Naughty longtobeamum! :growlmad:

xx:flower:xx

Naughty girl!

Well I had some baked cheese and bread, fish and chips and NO desert and I left about half of everything.

The old me would of eaten it all and had desert. Im so proud.

X

well done for not eating it all. I have half an enchilada thingy downstairs that I am dyin to go heat up. I will resist.

I feel a bit more motivated now I have my appointment. I need to lose it so I can get my baby. Eek.

Good girl for resisting.

Xxxx

Think it's the biggest motivation for not eatin crap. Hope you get your :bfp: this next cycle.

I was very tempted to eat it, so I jumped on the scales first, and I have lost a teeny bit so that has spurred me on :D

Hey girls - everyone seems to be doing so well! I am being extremely good and sticking to 1200 cals, despite being on nights and craving carbs!
Im starting my pre-ivf acupuncture on tuesday (very nervous!!) and my acupuncturist has told me to only eat warm food and no 'iced' drinks as this helps speed up metabolism and increase the quality of CM too - who knew!!! So - am only eating soup on my night shifts as its all i can stomach at 3am!
Bring on next week - im on day shifts so can get to gym - yay! ;-)

Has anyone else tried acupuncture for fertility? x

I'm having acupuncture too. My lady said nothing about coldness - though I doubt having good CM would do me too much good anyway! The main thing my lady told me was to make sure I eat lots of protein during the first 2 weeks of my cycle, as protein helps nourish the developing egg/s. Eggs are good for your eggs (though maybe not so your bowels!)

Longtobeamum - you've just reminded me I have a box of Roses in the cupboard - I really need to get rid of them before I succumb!

Went out for lunch today, and was reasonably good (though it probably wasn't within my diet guidelines), I had a chicken ceaser salad - the only naughtiness was the dressing and bacon bits, but it was delicious.

I have lost 2kg this week, so I';m happy with that, I hope I can do that again for the next couple of weeks - would love to have lost 5KG before going back to school, so I've got 3 1/2 weeks to do it.

mmmm chicken caesar salad......:) 2kg well done!!! how is your acupuncture going? do you enjoy it? Its my first appt tuesday, and i think shes gonna plan whole diet......worrying lol! x

I'm having acupuncture too. My lady said nothing about coldness - though I doubt having good CM would do me too much good anyway! The main thing my lady told me was to make sure I eat lots of protein during the first 2 weeks of my cycle, as protein helps nourish the developing egg/s. Eggs are good for your eggs (though maybe not so your bowels!)

Longtobeamum - you've just reminded me I have a box of Roses in the cupboard - I really need to get rid of them before I succumb!

Went out for lunch today, and was reasonably good (though it probably wasn't within my diet guidelines), I had a chicken ceaser salad - the only naughtiness was the dressing and bacon bits, but it was delicious.

I have lost 2kg this week, so I';m happy with that, I hope I can do that again for the next couple of weeks - would love to have lost 5KG before going back to school, so I've got 3 1/2 weeks to do it.

Well done!!:happydance:
Im not very "up" with kilo's, so thinking this is around 4lb? if u can confirm i will update first page :)

How are we all doing? I was good today intill someone left me the rest of their haribo sweets so i had 3 fried egg an 4 bears... other than that iv been good and its day 6 of not smoking and i didnt even want one today :) I just had steak with rice and cabbage and onions for tea which was yummy and im gonna have a apple now :) i had a small glass wine with my tea but i had a busy day in work and im stressed so il allow myself that one:winkwink:

xxx

2kg = 4.4lb.

Now I'm more impressed with myself than I thought. Think I might stick with pounds from now on (though my scales are in kgs!). I think I'm getting used to eating less - and it's funny watching DH do his own cooking, as I normally do everything, but like yesterday, because I went out for lunch, I just had home-made tomato soup for tea (made earlier in the week), so he had to cope on his own!!

Hey girls.

Tried to be goodish today.

Not over eaten anyway.

Gonna be mega good tomorrow to make up for it.

Went out for tea with my best bnb friend.

Xx

2kg = 4.4lb.

Now I'm more impressed with myself than I thought. Think I might stick with pounds from now on (though my scales are in kgs!). I think I'm getting used to eating less - and it's funny watching DH do his own cooking, as I normally do everything, but like yesterday, because I went out for lunch, I just had home-made tomato soup for tea (made earlier in the week), so he had to cope on his own!!

You should be VERY proud of yourself as that is a fab loss!:thumbup:

Its a good thing for the guys to get cooking for themselves i think. My dh cooks around 3 times a wk since i started eating healthier as he is african and loves his oil laden dishes . lol. xxx

Hey girls.

Tried to be goodish today.

Not over eaten anyway.

Gonna be mega good tomorrow to make up for it.

Went out for tea with my best bnb friend.

Xx

Iv tried to be good too hun... not really worked out today but it could of been worse. Im going to get weighed tomorrow as not been weighed since before xmas so need to bite the bullet so i knw where im "restarting" from. So im changing my weigh day frm mon to a fri and as tomorrow will be my "first" weigh in i will update with my loss next fri. Hoping to lose 4lb. Thats my mini target :) xxx

I think you will manage 4lbs honey!

I'm just gonna have some fruit tomorrow. Got a long drive home tomorrow but at least when I'm driving I can't eat!

X

Ok ladies, i braved the scales today and iv gained a few lb since i was last weighed before xmas, so back on track as of now! Glad i bit the bullet and weighed in. I have ajusted my ticker and i need to lose a further 35lb to be referred for IVF so gonna make sure i do it!
My target weight loss for this wk will be 4lb and il weigh in every friday from now on.

I am going to make cheesy mash for tea with onion and have some ham and beans with it, followed by a yogurt and il make chicken tomato pasta for work tomorrow so im not tempted by crap on my lunch hr. lol. How are we all doing?
Any plans for this wkend? I am working tomorrow 8-4 and tomorrow evening dh and i are going for a meal at our friend's house, then sunday im going for a nice long walk to blow off some cobwebs and destress a little. xxx

Down TEN pounds already!
My goal for the week is 4 lbs. I am really sick this morning, coughing real bad. Hope this doesn't mess my workout too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->