The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

AQ, I'm not weighing in today, I am changing my weigh in day to a Wednesday. xxx

Ok Vicky, Il change the front page x Hows it going? x

Hi to everyone else.

I have been good today and took chicken an spinach to work and a apple!
for tea i had jacket potato with a cheese triangle, pork chop with no fat and cauli and peas at my mum an dads and nw im having apple and pineapple an grapes.
Need to of lost 3-4lb this wk to be on track for my BMI for our appt.
Off to Ireland for the wkend on Fri so wanna be able to enjoy my food an wine there too! haha xxx

oooo pork with no fat - the nicest part - lol

I definately think being prepared for lunch is a big factor, organisation pays off i guess.

wooo - you are coming to Ireland. Dublin is it?
You need to save some points for Guinnessssssss + bacon & cabbage lol

We are actually going to Belfast and i have never been before so really looking forward to the trip :) will be staying with my cousins in a little village outside of Belfast. Went to Dublin yrs ago and that was nice.
I am going to go syn free tomorrow and thur and then allow myself a few treats over the wkend ;-) a few glasses wine and a nice Irish meal will go down a treat xxx

+1lb for me :( :cry: :cry: I don't understand why, I've been really good!! No take aways, no shite :(

Went for a nice walk last night, and actually enjoyed it, so off out again tonight.

xxx

dont worry longtobemum - are you coming up to your af or drank extra water? it could be any number of things. Its disheartening seeing the lbs go up, after all your hard work in the week, but I bet next week you will be down more.

I was disappointed with just my 1lb loss as I was expecting alot more.

We will get there.... :)

This week I am cutting out Whites, so going brown rice, brown bread etc. My sister swears by it. (she is a skinny minny)

AQ - belfast is lovely - have a great time :) i need a holiday bad!

Nope, not been doing anything different, no witch due or no extra water.

I have started going out at night walking for half an hour, well, I started yesterday and went out tonight. Hopefully I can keep it up come rain or shine. The only thing is though my ankles really hurt while I'm out walking/running. I think I may just have weak cankles. Will have to bandage them up when I go out xxx

LMAO! Weak cankles! u crack me up Vicky!! ;-)
You will get fitter, its just the extra weight on the joints. I am the same when i do a really long walk x

Hi to everyone. Hope we get some updates soon from the other gals. Not heard from Pinkee or the others for agggges??

Well i was up and out at 8am for the hossy with my mum and we were there till lunch time so i ended up having a sandwich and a biscuit cos was starving... going to have a healthy tea of chicken an salad tho to make up for it. Up at 3am tomorrow morning to get ready for our flight to Belfast.Cant wait! xxx

Yes my ankles are usually the first thing to hurt - i feel sorry for them really, poor little things carrying all my weight :)
Although seriously, it might be down to your walking shoes! I know one pair of trainers i have are a bit loose + i always get sore ankles, yet a pair of boots i have, they are more supportive, i never ususally have problems, so maybe treat yourself to some good walking shoes - An excuse for shopping hey :)

Hiya girlies.

Be good over the wkend an il be back online on Monday :)
Our flight to Ireland is at 7am so going to try get some sleep soon as im up at 3.30am to start getting ready xxx

Hope your mum is ok Sarah. And enjoy Ireland. I'm mega jealous!!

Thanks wanbemum, it is a good excuse for shopping. Although, I only got these new trainers last week lol

xxx

Ok ok i will face the music :(

I didnt lose any weight this week = 0 lbs

Oh well. I wouldnt mind but i was good. I did get disheartened and grazed all day on sunday but I am back on it again.

Hope the rest of you are doing ok. :)

You will be fine :)

I have been super strict today and for the rest of the wk. Need to drop 7lb before this IVF appt on the 19th so pure stress now trying to do it in time :-(

xxx

hi girls :wave: can i join pleeeease?? a bit about me:

Im sarah, im 20 ttc for 20 months, i have irregular cycles and im overweight :cry: i weigh 104kg (16 and a half stone) with a BMI of 39.45 :( i have an appointment to see my doctor about all of this next thursday and i know she will tell me i need to loose weight! Im taking TTC very serious now becasue TTC for 20 months with no results is beginning to upset me so i need to loose weight! When i started using my wii fit plus after xmas, i weighed 102kg.how the hell did i gain 2kg from using my wii fit for 30-60mins a day and eating a little healthier i dont know :saywhat: Im with my OH almost 5 years now and we really want a baby to call our own :cloud9:

so thats a little about me, i hope you dont mind me joining and im looking forward to making some new friends :flower: xxxx

Hi Sarah and welcome! :)

I ttc for 7yrs and only got pregnant after i lost some weight so im sure that will help you x
sadly lost both pregnancies but now got a appt for IVF next wk so really excited.
Luckily u have age on your side and im sure u will be fine. Always nice to see new girls on this thread as i can go a bit slow from time to time :)

xxx

im sorry to hear about your 2 losses AQ :hugs: xxxx

Im ost when it comes to loosing weight.where do i start? i have a routine made up on my wii fit with 15different things between yoga and muscle workouts i also do boxing, marching band, stepping and stepping plus (i use 2.5kg weights in each hand while doing stepping) hula-hoop, and a few more that i cant think of off the top of my head :blush: .I dont mind most veg (except peas :sick: ) i like most fruit and i hate nuts, lentils, dried fruit etc..Im at a loss where to start on a diet :shrug: i dont eat bread an awful lot but when i do, its brown bread. any ideas where to start? this "diet" business is all new to me.and i really want to loose weight and lower my BMI xxxx

Sarah- I would recommend slimming world to anyone! it is so easy to follow and shows real results quick :) i would suggest joining a class to get your books etc and the guidelines and then u can follow it urself at home. I have lost 46lb on it ;-)

xxx

im in Ireland must see if they have it over here.How long have you being doing it ? and congrats on loosing the weight :yipee:

Ok, i found one in my area :cloud9: twice the price england pays but im going to give it a go, do you pay extra for the books ect? going to ring the girl who runs it tomorrow xxx

Are u in Southern or Northern Ireland Sarah?
Glad u found a class. It really is FAB! You get your books to start you off when u join and can buy a magazine and recipe books etc too but the diet itself is cheap to follow and u can eat loads which is good! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->