The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

Well done keep smiling!

I have stuck to plan 100% today and plan to do the same tomorrow and thur and get to the gym tomorrow after work and try to at least of STS this fri at WI as i have been mega mad over the wkend :-(

Hope everyone is ok? xxx

Sorry to hear your having a shitty time at the minute hun, really hope things are ok with you and your DH now. Hope you're mum isn't too bad either. Now come on girl, lets get back on track :) xxx

Thx Vicky x

I am feeling a fair bit better today, altho obviously very sad over my mum, i am back on track with the diet as they only thing that can possibly fill the emptiness i will soon feel is to hold my own child in my arms and i am determined for that to happen next yr ;-)

Going to bed now for a read and a relax. Hope u are doing well on plan and il be online 2moz nite for a catch up xxx

Hope everyone is ok?

I went the gym for a hr before and iv been sooo good the last 3 days i hope i have STS tomorrow and not gained even after my crappy wkend as even if its a 1lb its a loss and i can knuckle down this wk and have a good loss next wk xxx

I just had WI and i have lost 2lb!! I am sooo happy! really thought i would STS after my binge wkend, so im well happy. Going the gym and doing my wii fit obviously helped me lose it.

I have now lost exactly 3 stones since i started on the plan last yr, going from 18.4 to 15.4 and im sooo happy! aiming to lose 4lb this wk xxx

I just had WI and i have lost 2lb!! I am sooo happy! really thought i would STS after my binge wkend, so im well happy. Going the gym and doing my wii fit obviously helped me lose it.

I have now lost exactly 3 stones since i started on the plan last yr, going from 18.4 to 15.4 and im sooo happy! aiming to lose 4lb this wk xxx

well done!!! It must be great losing over 40 lbs!!! I weighed myself wed and lost 1 lb --- then I ate kinda bad and was scared to weigh myself today...I'll stick to the 1lb though. I started a diet program -a real one today so hopefully I can start losing more soon. I have a wii also...I should start using it but I am so exhausted with the baby I get dizzy. Maybe in a month or two when she starts to sleep 6 straight hours and I get more than 4-5 hours a night. My baby is getting so big already I want to have a new newborn again :dohh: Must lose the weight to do so --- and within a yr and 1/2. I want to have my 2nd child in my 20's.

Iv nt been bad this week but nt really done much exercise
I mean the last thing u feel like doin after 4 night shifts is exercise right

Wil def o on the wii fir for the next 2 nites to try and make up or it
I'll be happy with 2lb this week

Plus me and hubby are havib probs ATM but I'm hopib it hast effected my weight loss x

Iv nt been bad this week but nt really done much exercise
I mean the last thing u feel like doin after 4 night shifts is exercise right

Wil def o on the wii fir for the next 2 nites to try and make up or it
I'll be happy with 2lb this week

Plus me and hubby are havib probs ATM but I'm hopib it hast effected my weight loss x

It is tough to fit in the exercise when working shifts, esp the night shift, so just do what u can when u can and im sure u will be fine. I am sorry to hear that you and your hubby are having probs. I was in the same boat with mine not long ago. It is a lot better now. men are selfish pigs tho:winkwink:
I didnt comfort eat, i comfort drank! lol. Back on track now tho.

Just had a lush meal for my tea! made Jamaican chicken curry with jollof rice and it was yummy! made enough to take some to work tomorrow for my lunch too. Got lots of goodies in it :-=)

Hope everyone else ok?

Magpies- Hows it going lovely? your having ur op soon right? x

Longtobeamum- How is the plan going hun? hope u had a nice day today x

Hi to everyone else xxx

pound and a half off for me on monday aq :) I had a fab day on Sunday thanks :) xxx

pound and a half off for me on monday aq :) I had a fab day on Sunday thanks :) xxx

Well done Vicky!:happydance:
Glad u had a fab time.

Hope everyone else is doing ok? anymore updates girls?

Magpies- Hope u are ok x

Well i have been sorta good today. Ended up having a time out bar in work as was stressed and needed choc! was lovely but now i have 10 syns left till fri... Il manage tho. Just keep busy and eat lots of super speed foods.
Really hope i manage to shift 4lb this wk but will be happy with 3 :)

xxx

Hi GIrls,
Can I join y'all? So many times I have skimmed over the dieting section on here + pretended I havent seen it. BUT I have finally found the willpower to get off my ass + do something. :(
We have been TTC for almost 2 years + are currently going through tests. I seem to be ok, my OH seems to be the problem. Even so, I am overweight. I need to lose at least 4 stone. I want to be healthy enough + increase my chances of having our longed for baby.
So here I am. Iweighed myself yesterday, so maybe I will weigh in on a monday? (kind of a crock of a day after the weekend, so I might change that)
WELL done to you all on your weight loss, u all really are an inspiration.
TIPS PLEASE. :)

Lap wasn't good, fs says I will never concieve naturally, getting referred for ivf in June, got until then to lose this last 10lbs Xxx

Sending u hugs magpies. It is devastating hearing confirmation like that. Hope ur ok.

That 10lb ur gonna kick its butt :)

Welcome Wanbmum :) well done for biting the bullet and joining us! what diet are u doing? I do slimming world and love it! r u in the UK? x

Magpies- Sorry to hear that chick :-( my mum was told that tho and it took 10 yrs but she had me in the end ;-) obviously u wont be waiting 10yrs as u can have IVF which is fab news and a good lifeline. You will be ok. I have survived and so will you. We might be cycle buddies this yr! yaaay x

Hi to everyone else and i hope we are all ok.

I am getting so excited about our IVF appt. Just wishing my life away! lol.
My weight loss this wk is gonna be shite tho cos AF is due on sat and i WI fri and i ALWAYS retain around 4-5lb on my af wk but know il do well the next wk as i have been sooo good sticking to plan this wk and eating lots of speed foods :)

xxx

I put on 7lbs yesterday from my op. hope that's gone by next week.

Would be lovely to be cycle buddies. I dunno what clinics i can use yet.

Xxx

Hi AQ, Thanks :)
I'm not following anything as such. Healthy eating (cutting out crap) & exercise. Over the years I have tried everything, u name it Ive tried it. I know what needs to be done & I am determined to. I think because I am focussing on, this is for me, every other time previously it was for everyone else in a way.
I am from the UK but living in Ireland the last couple of years. U have done so well, amzingly well. 40 lbs is massive! welldone

Magpies- U will lose that hun. It will be water retention and swelling also.
How r u healing? hope ur getting plenty of rest xx

Wanbmum- Sounds like u knw what ur doing! lol. I love the structure of SW as it allows me to eat loads and have treats :)

Love your siggie msg. Made me smile as Faith is one of the names we have for a girl x

Just ate a creme egg girls! not good as i have now gone around 10 syns over but will go without syns tomorrow and WI on fri so hope its not made a difference xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->