The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

Morning girls.

Just had WI and 2lb off this wk :) hoped for more but with af due tomorrow, that is good going really as i retain so much water. Hoping for a better loss next wk.
I have now lost 44lb in total! yaaay. I am nearly there!

Have a nice day everyone. xxx

Well Done AQ, thats excellent.
I am getting on ok. ill find out on sunday how good. fingers crossed. I have had af this week, so not sure how it is gonna look on the scales.
have a nice weekend everyone, toughest part of the week ey, eating wise.....

Aaaah Girls i have been sooo naughty! :-(
Went to the pub after work with dh and had our tea. I had battered tiger prawns with a sweet chilli dip and a btl of rose... Oooops. Then i had a few amaretto and diet cokes :-(
Today we were hungover so went to maccies for lunch and had a big mac meal and a creme egg mcflurry!! So a super bad 24hrs really.
Pissed of with myself as i have been doing so well :-(
Back on the wagon now and hope to manage to shift 3lb by fri.

How is everyone else enjoying their wkend so far?

Also tomorrow will be hard for me as its dh's godsons 1st birthday party so its going to be a day of babies and mums and il be the odd one out AGAIN with no child with me :-(
Iv told dh i am only staying for a few hrs cos i find it too hard going at the moment xxx

AQ - dont worry about your bad 24 hours, tomorrow is a new day. :)

Good luck at your godsons party - I know I hate situations like that, surrounded by lucky fertile people that can pop out babies on command :(
On a plus side, think about how great you look after your weightloss :)
Have as much funs as you can,

Oh yes, I also weighed in today!!! my hubby reminded me this morning it was last saturday we weighed ourselves (he is healthy eating also, not that he really needs to)
So anyway - I've lost 3 LBS!!!!
First 3 lbs of many hopefully. I only have 40 left to catch up with you AQ lol

Thanks WANBEMUM :)
Yeah i have not seen them since early Jan so at least im looking good lately! hehe x
Well done on the loss! that is fab. You will soon be catching me up, as time goes sooo fast! So gonna be good from tomorrow and put the last 2 days behind me. I will drink diet drinks at the party and will stick to meat and salad for lunch and maybe just have a slither of birthday cake as i am partial to it... lol.
Any plans for tomorrow? xxx

hello :)

my name is Amy, can I join you?

a little about me, im 26 and my Oh is 34, we have been ttc our 1st for allmost 7 months now.. the first 4-5 months were probably more like ntnp as i had no idea about OV dates. anyway, my new years resolution was "i'm going to do everything I can to make a baby" so I baught some opk's and found b+b and realised quite soon that being chubby and ttc can caurse problems. then I weighed 227 pounds (103 kg) so I started my diet on the 1st febuary, im trying to limit my calories and excersise. i have lost 9 KG.. 20 ish pounds so far, at the moment im having a little bit of a low point I need to take the diet more seriously again! this month i was convinced i was pregnant and i didnt focus much on the diet loosing about 2 pounds in the entire month :(.. (compleatly my own fault!) but now CD 2 and im determined!

well done for your amazing looses, im looking forward to hopefully getting to know you all better and seeing your bfp's soon! :) xxx

Welcome Lovie and well done on the weight loss so far!

Hi to everyone else and i hope we are all having a good wkend.
We are off to my dh's godson's 1st Birthday party now. Not really looking forward to a house full of babies an i have not got one, but life is life and iv gotta go.
Catch u all later xxx

welcome to the thread lovie :)

HOpe your the party wasn't too bad for you AQ!!

2 1/2 lb off for me today :) Takes me to 15 stone dead. Was kinda hoping I'd be in the 14's but ah well, I WILL be next week :)

xxx

Well done long to be.

I am now 199lbs, I was so proud for being under 200lbs. Haha.

xxx

hello all :)

well done 4 magpies :) 199 is awsome :happydance:

long to b a mum well done for getting to 15 st, next time you will be in the 14st :)

I hope the baby party was ok for you AQ,

thank you all for the kind welcome :) xxx

Hi girls, wow you have all done so well - keep up the good work!
Looks like this is the thread to be in :)
How was your godsons party AQ?
My weekend was good, I was a good girl. I did have some icecream as a treat but only a small bit. mmmmm was delish...

Hiya girls.

WELL DONE Longtobeamum and Magpies!! deffo headin in the right direction girlies= slim town. hehe xxx

Hi to everyone else.
Well party went well and i coped fine but only as i drank 3 large glasses rose and had a small slice bday cake... aaaah. I doubt il lose this wk. I reckon a gain. This means i will have to go on cabbage soup diet or similar the wk before our appt at the clinic so i lose the right amount of weight. Bit pissed off with myself tbh, but been good today and made a healthy lunch for work tomorrow and im gonna be syn free for rest of the wk in the hope i STS. Also another worry is this... AF came spot on time on sat... i ALWAYS bleed very heavily but there has been virtually nothing... just a bit of bright red blood and seems to of tailed off now... have been having bad stabbing pains on my ovary for the past few wks on and off and now this... is it possible to have a abdominal ectopic after losing both tubes...? i am very worried. This is not normal for my cycle at all.

xxx

My cycle has been really odd too AQ! I am normally every 45 ish days, but it came the other day after just 20 days!! not like a period at all, mostly brownish, and only a little bit of blood. I am usually a heavy bleeder too. I think maybe we are just having an off cycle, and wouldn't worry too much. If you are still worried in a few days, take yourself to A&E xxxx

Thats weird that we both having wacky cycles hun! maybe stress?
I will go the Dr next wk if it stays weird. Hope im worrying about nowt x

Il update the 1st page nw with ur latest loss! u are doing so well. I was crap again over the wkend but back on track today xxx

2LB loss!! yaaaay :)
I am now 15 stones so will be in the 14's this time next wk!! haha.

Hope everyone is ok? im off to work now till 8pm :-( xxx

Well done!!! Thats awesome, your catching up with me AQ!!!

I am going to try cambridge I think, so the weight is off in time for June, waiting for the consultant to get back to me with regards to when I can start because I just had an op..

Hope your good sweetie.

xxxx

Happy mothers day to all of us yet to be mums.
Those of us with angels- i am sure they know how loved they were and are watching over us xx pray this time next yr we will be mums or mums to be xxx

Awww happy mothers day too. Im Mummy to all my furbabies ;)
COngrats on the weightloss :)
I lost 1 lb!! :( i spose its better than nothing hey, this week I need to get off my butt + exercise, its the only way to keep it off, but IM happy with my 4 lb total in 2 weeks which is better than I was 2 weeks ago.
I am still motivated, its the longest i have ever been.
Have a good week everybody :)

Well done ONEBEMUM! a 1lb is a bag of sugar less ;-)

I just had bacon on toast for brekky and was lush! im off to work soon but tomorrow is my dad off so im going to go and stock up on fruit and veggies :)

Hope everyone has a good start to the wk xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->