The dreaded 2ww has commenced!

If you go to the paperclip at the top of the page and click on it you can then choose images and upload them xx

If you are on your phone you need to choose desktop view (at the bottom of the page) to be able to do it

Okay so like the crazy woman i am i just went and checked the invalid test from this morning to see if i could take a picture to show you all what it was like and i know i cant trust this so bare with but can any of you see the line thats there? A second line?
I've tweaked it as it wasnt coming out in pics but there was a definite faint second line there. I so hope its the start of something x

Attachments

• 20171017_133208.jpg
    20171017_133208.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 16
I think I can see a greyish line, not sure if the colour is because you've tweaked it

Another one? So hard to capture on camers phone x

Attachments

• 20171017_132945.jpg
    20171017_132945.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 11
Crusherwife, I use the option "go advanced" on the iPad to add a picture. It's underneath the quick reply box. If you can't see it you may need to change from mobile to desktop view.

Angelbump I can definitely see a shadow on it, but it comes and goes

I've posted on pregnancy tests to see whether anyone else has had a similar thing. I just washed it as I've heard evaps tend to fade when rinsed with water and its still there. I think its more grey than pink though...bummer!

Angelbump I see light pink on the first pic and maybe grayish on the second one. Do you have any more tests? What dpo are you? I read up on that water one for my first tes and tried it. The line stayed. This is totally why they say throw it away right after that ten minutes huh? Lol
I think today I am at 8 dpo. So Monday the 9th I wrote in my planner I had a pain in my right side... I got a pinch in the same spot last night exactly one week later. Implantation??? I am pretty sure I got my first faint at 9dpo with the last one so who knows.
Nothing has showed up on my test yet. My eyes are very tired in the mornings lol. I’ll see if I can do thit camera thing. I am really not good with computers. It’s easier to do this site at work on my computer lol

Yay it posted. Okay mine have that darkish thin line from the last two days but before it completely dried it had the thick light pink line.

I see it crusherwife! I see the lines you mean, they are thin but they look pink too?? Is there another brand you could use? X

I have two more days of this brand and then on to my dollar store ones. They are how I tested with the last

I hope so but if implantation was last night I would think it would be another couple days. I’ll see what today’s turns . But I mean you can see hubs is clearly different

Do you think it was? Some womens hcg rises alot quicker than others. Yours is definitely there he is absolutely not pregnant :) x

A part of me was gonna be really pissed and even more confused if his came up with something hahahaha
I dehydrated myself so much to take this test this morning and it’s drying almost yellow. Gross. I barely see anything today though. I’m gonna take a nap before work and check again lol but I don’t have much hope in these Walmart ones. I really liked the dollar store ones.

Well got dh definitely isn't pregnant! I see a thick line on the one on the far left, but not sure after that.

Angelbump I haven't ever heard of a line staying when washed being a bad thing! I can see why it would grey out, because you wash more of the dye away. So not necessarily a bad thing!

So exciting that these could be our first :bfp:!!

Ok so i didnt see much in the time limit but i went back later and saw this. The test is still wet. Im pretty sure its bfn but i can see something. It might be hard to see on bnb.

Attachments

• IMG_2629.jpg
    IMG_2629.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly