The Eggventurers!

Sorry the witch got ya moodle!!

Wantingbbbump how are yo feeling?

ugh, stupid witch! stay away from us eggventurers! so sorry she got you moodle, but happy to hear that her early arrival has an upside!

:hugs:

mmafro, how are you? have you been poas or holding out for af?

how are you feeling, wanting?

Hi Ladies i have ben working non stop this past week but im on a 3 day vaca lol... I had one pos test and then one neg, i have been sick to my stomach since sunday some times its quite violent lol...i havent had anymore cramps but have been very gasy. I dont know what to think AF is due saturday so im just gonna wait and see. The positive was on a IC and the neg was on a FRER so i dont know what to believe...Oh lots of cm as well and my cervix is high i cant even reach it.

Honeymomma- not long now until the big O day, you will soon be in the dreaded 2ww again :)

Pretty sure AF got me today some bright red spotting

I have hypothyroidism and it turns out that that can cause some issues with ovulating and can cause cysts so i could be in for quite the adventure lol

Stupid witch needs to be burnt at the stake!!!

I have a lighter, rope and a wood fence post...lets get her!!! I am so never going to let my daughters dress up as witches for halloween again!!

~This Just In~ It has been brought to CNN's attention that the :witch: is on the run!! Reports have been made saying that a group of women from a site called Baby and bump have pulled together for a witch hunt. These women are armed and dangerous!! They have been known to burn a witch or two in their quest for a :bfp: and have said that they will NOT stop burning witch's at the stake until every woman gets that double line!! They are offering a $1,000,000 reward to anyone that turns any witch in for their burning!!! We will have more on this story as it comes in to us!!!!

Start of cycle #4 2 weeks until the big O... Im gonna try the OPK's this month maybe it will help a little bit :)

Stupid witch needs to be burnt at the stake!!!

I have a lighter, rope and a wood fence post...lets get her!!! I am so never going to let my daughters dress up as witches for halloween again!!

:rofl:

Hey It's CD10...Baby making time..call in the OH and get to :sex::rofl:

i got OH on lockdown! :rofl:

i am now CD12, have not been good about the OPKs, but i just didn't want to stress about it this month! figured if i don't get knocked up this month, there's always september. plus i'll get to have a little fun on vacation :happydance:

has anyone tried the SMEP??? im thinkin about tryin it this time around!!

i was planning on trying it this month, but we have both been so tired that we missed the days we were supposed to BD. i heard from BnB it's worked for a lot of people.

i hope moodle's ok, haven't heard from her in a while!

I'm here, we've had a friend from London staying with us so we've been busy, busy, busy. Today is cd6 for me and I'm getting excited (and stressed) about trying again.

I looked into the SMEP but as I'm not keen on using OPKs, I ruled it out. However, I am thinking of not having as much :sex: till I get close to O so that there are lots of :spermy: ready to go forth and conquer!

Im gona try i have a stash of OPK's that im itchin to pee on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->