The Eggventurers!

I'm here, we've had a friend from London staying with us so we've been busy, busy, busy. Today is cd6 for me and I'm getting excited (and stressed) about trying again.

I looked into the SMEP but as I'm not keen on using OPKs, I ruled it out. However, I am thinking of not having as much :sex: till I get close to O so that there are lots of :spermy: ready to go forth and conquer!

just make sure to have DH "release" a few days before O to make sure he serves up a fresh batch! LOL

I'm here, we've had a friend from London staying with us so we've been busy, busy, busy. Today is cd6 for me and I'm getting excited (and stressed) about trying again.

I looked into the SMEP but as I'm not keen on using OPKs, I ruled it out. However, I am thinking of not having as much :sex: till I get close to O so that there are lots of :spermy: ready to go forth and conquer!

just make sure to have DH "release" a few days before O to make sure he serves up a fresh batch! LOL

Yeah the whole holding out on sex isn't really working, we've :sex: once or twice a day since cd3. Today is cd8 and I have ewcm!

i think we missed O, but can't be sure as i wasn't good about the OPKs this month. the tww starts today for me. let the symptom spotting begin!

Ok ladies, I need to know what level of info you're happy to know about...

I'm one of those people that is so fascinated by the human body that pretty much nothing phases me, so after reading a book about menopause that was written in the 70's in which the author describes self-examination using a speculum and a mirror, and then looking at www.beautifulcervix.com I ordered a speculum and it arrived today- DH has just taken a picture of my cervix!!

I was expecting to be fascinated but wasn't prepared for it to be so emotional, it's really helped to feel connected to ttc, particularly as my cervix was covered in ewcm :thumbup:

Ok ladies, I need to know what level of info you're happy to know about...

I'm one of those people that is so fascinated by the human body that pretty much nothing phases me, so after reading a book about menopause that was written in the 70's in which the author describes self-examination using a speculum and a mirror, and then looking at www.beautifulcervix.com I ordered a speculum and it arrived today- DH has just taken a picture of my cervix!!

I was expecting to be fascinated but wasn't prepared for it to be so emotional, it's really helped to feel connected to ttc, particularly as my cervix was covered in ewcm :thumbup:

omg i have to admit, my knees buckled as i was going through the photos (esp the documentation of the entire cycle), but it was absolutely fascinating. i had one eye open one eye closed (like i would watching a scary movie), but in my head, i was thinking, "so THAT'S what's going on in there." i can see how it connects you on a deeper level to ttc. wow.

i actually spotted yesterday - CD16 - my first time ever to have substantial mid-cycle spotting. i got a +opk and woke DH up at 1 am to BD :haha: but as i was going through the cervix photos, i read that the author had midcycle bleeding that turned out to be an endometrial polyp. i hope that my spotting is because of O and not because of that.

Honeymomma the chances are it was because of O, hurrah! :thumbup:

I've only had mid-cycle spotting once and it was around O.

How is your treatment going? :sick:

Honeymomma the chances are it was because of O, hurrah! :thumbup:

I've only had mid-cycle spotting once and it was around O.

How is your treatment going? :sick:

i'm done with my tonic and haven't had a chance to go back for acu. i've gotten pretty busy again, which i guess is good so i don't go crazy this 2ww - especially considering we may actually have a chance this month! knowing that we BD'd when i O'd is going to drive me batty!

how's everyone else?

I'm so happy that the OPK helped you and that you :sex: at the right time!

Annoyingly I woke up at 3.10am today and then slept in till 8.30am, so my temp is useless to me, just gonna keep going at it for the next few days!

Moodle- i was fascinated by that website as well, how ever i dont think DH would wanna do the honors of takin a pic for me.

Honeymomma- I bet it was O bleeding as well GL!!

I have been busy working, peed on a OPK the other day and it was neg so i will wait a couple days. we are gonna try the SMEP but i have a yeast infection and started a 3 day treatment yesturday and today is CD8 which means we have to start DTD, do either of you know if canesten kills sperm??

I'm sorry mmafro, I have no idea about canesten and can't find anything that I would consider to be reliable information anywhere. Has the infection cleared up yet? I was 'lucky' as I had one right before my period and managed to treat it naturally, so by the time we ttc this cycle, I was feeling fine and had had my period. I'd be interested to know if you come across any decent info. How annoying for you though! Have you done any more poas?

FF hasn't calculated that I've O'd yet but my temp spiked today and yesterday I felt some twinges in my lower abdomen, so I reckon it happened yesterday :thumbup:

Honeymomma, are you going insane with the wait?

So both of you are now in the 2ww?? i still have about half a week to go, been peeing on sticks but not getting anything, hopefully soon. I have been doin it mid afternoon as i have heard that doin it with fmu is no good.
Im not sure if the infection is cleared or not i will know tomorrow, they normally go away quite easy for me so it should be ok. I tihnk i got it from being on antibiotics for the bladder infection i had.

I forgot to tell you guys that a couple days after the wedding i went to see a psychic for the first time, she really freaked me out with stuff she said. One thing she said was that i had children, i told her know i only have 1 daughter but she said i had 2 ( I have a 6 yr old step son) so that freaked me out she also said that i had lost a baby, not sure if i did or not, could have happened with out me knowing i guess. But she also told me that she sees a strong pregnancy in my energy and she sees the month of Dec, I soo hope i dont have to wait that long...

So ladies any symptoms yet?? I wanna hear them all :p

Its lunch time here and just poas opk... and there was finally a faint line...Tiny bit of ewcm but its hard to tell how much because of the canestan i used last night....we started the SMEP 2 nights ago, i hope this works :)

Its lunch time here and just poas opk... and there was finally a faint line...Tiny bit of ewcm but its hard to tell how much because of the canestan i used last night....we started the SMEP 2 nights ago, i hope this works :)

Exciting! I hope you don't have to wait till Dec either!

No symptoms yet but my cm has gone from clear (ish) to opaque, and from watery to thick, so I definitely O'd yesterday. Gonna coerce DH into taking another photo later on :haha:

Hope you got to DTD in time.. :)

I dont know whats goin on with me, last month i had spotting around cd 8 and couldnt figure out why, this month im now on cd 9 and i have spotting again so i took a OPK and nothing was there...Also i thought i had a yeast infection caused by the antibiotics i was on for what the dr thinks was a bladder infection but now im not sure if i had either infections at all, the canestan i took for 3 days did absolutly nothing..its getting depressing, i tihnk i will have to revisit the dr :(

ugh, mmafro, sounds so confusing. sorry you have to deal with that. hope you get that sorted out with your doctor.

i am having - at this moment - some serious stitching pain on my left side. i don't know what that is, could just be muscle-related because it's on my far left side, along the curve of my waist. have never felt it before and i'm now at 5dpo, so obviously, i'm reading into everything :haha:

aside from the occasional twinges and this stitching, i have no other symptoms. i've been busy with work (i've gone back to it) and planning my napa trip that i haven't obsessed as much as the previous months. anyone have any napa suggestions (where to stay, eat)?

moodle, props to your DH for taking the photos! i don't think i could ever bribe DH to get that intimate with my body parts :haha:

Hope you got to DTD in time.. :)

I should hope so...16 times in 11 days!! :winkwink:

I hope you get to the bottom of your symptoms soon, what do you think could be the underlying issue?

ugh, mmafro, sounds so confusing. sorry you have to deal with that. hope you get that sorted out with your doctor.

i am having - at this moment - some serious stitching pain on my left side. i don't know what that is, could just be muscle-related because it's on my far left side, along the curve of my waist. have never felt it before and i'm now at 5dpo, so obviously, i'm reading into everything :haha:

aside from the occasional twinges and this stitching, i have no other symptoms. i've been busy with work (i've gone back to it) and planning my napa trip that i haven't obsessed as much as the previous months. anyone have any napa suggestions (where to stay, eat)?

moodle, props to your DH for taking the photos! i don't think i could ever bribe DH to get that intimate with my body parts :haha:

Woohoo, we could have some implantation happening!! When will you be in Napa? I've never been to the West coast but we leave for San Fran on the 23rd, can't wait! I'll keep an ear to the ground for anything Napa related, bet you can't wait.

hi ladies! had a bad backache last night while working on the computer, but it was more like a period backache than a regular one. i haven't felt any pre-AF cramps yet, which is unusual... i usually start to get pre-AF twinges by now. also, been sleeping through the night which is also unusual. i typically get up 1-2 times a night (every night for my entire adult life!) to pee, but i've slept through morning the last few days. that's the weirdest thing yet.

moodle, we go to napa in september. i am so psyched, i've never been. it will be kind of ironic if i get my bfp this month though cause i won't be able to do the only thing to do in napa! :wine:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->